Check this out - Offers on Haltech ECU

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
This was just out at GT Auto's website. I published it at my site.. so i'm just sharing it here.. apparently they are having some offers on their Haltech ECUs.

---

Latest! 2009: Haltech Engine Management Promotions! (While stock lasts)

1. E6X ECU and main connector only - Retail for RM 3160.00

2. Platinum Sport 1000 and main connector only - Retail for RM 4180.00

3. Platinum Sport 2000 and main connector only - Retail for RM 5460.00

4. Platinum Sprint 500 kit - Retail for RM 2999.00!! (Promotional price - while stock last!)

5. Platinum Sprint 500 kit include install / tune - Starting from RM 3600.00 onwards (depending on cars)

6. E6X ECU with internal map and patch harness for EVO1-3 only - Retail for RM 3960.00 (install / tune starting from RM 600 onwards)

7. Platinum Sport 1000 with internal map ans patch harness to EVO 1-3 only - Retail for RM 5100.00 (install/tune starting from RM 800 onwards)

Get your Haltechs installed and tuned by GT Auto. Why? because not only we the authorized distributor in Malaysia but has proven ourselves through the motorsports industry.

Please bear in mind, ONLY AUTHORIZED units will be service and warranted. Those brought in privately will NOT!

-------
Taken from Haltech's Website on

Malaysia -

[BACK TO TOP]

Dealer GT Auto Service Centre Sdn Bhd Location 16 PJS 11/22, 46150 Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Selangor , Malaysia Contact Toby Lee or Thomas Ho Phone 603 5631 6636 or 6012 2125 840 Fax 603 5632 2636 Email [email protected]

-------

GT Auto's Contact:
- Toby : 012.2125840
- Thomas : 019.6625384

Dealers of GT Auto:
- Annuar Subang (AMS) : 012.3161800
- Kamal (Pulse Development) : 019.2213403
- Atan (R4 Motorsports) : 012.2828451
- Yujin : 012.2825980

--

Sourced from : AutoJunctions.Com

---

P.S. maybe if u say, u r referred to by BLACKHOWLING, ada further discount? ahahhahaha

Last edited:

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
GT AUTO not friendly and they dont really responsible for the product that they had sold....

Victim of GT AUTO

zamrioo2

Known Member
May 2, 2005
GT AUTO not friendly and they dont really responsible for the product that they had sold....

Victim of GT AUTO
all shops all over malaysia same la... when carput they just said 'u tolak sama i itu brg, u angkat kasi tukar latest version la'...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Hmm.. is it? i'm not sure.. but usually when i buy something, i'd ask for warranty period and coverage... and i keep the receipts...so that i have everything is clearly laid out black and white.. no disputes .. but i was there once... one fella tried to be funny, pass them back an ECU say tak jalan.. but serial number do not match the one sold... so... err.. how to be responsible? i'm not sure la.. just stating what i saw... i once also try to help my fren who bought this used E6K.. got problems.. i try sending to toby, he also tak mau layan.. coz it wasnt brought in by them... against the 'distributorship' principle..

i guess there's always a few cases that's always blown out of proportions and gets its core facts twisted to hell...

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia

Victim of GT AUTO
sorry to hear of your misfortune.. hmm.. what ECU did you install at their place ? What engine did they do fer you ? :driver:

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
i bought a E6X a year ago and installed by them....afta that i did not touch it even for once..recently i have upgraded my piston and turbo and went there to tune it again unfortunately it shows COM error and i asked how cud this happ when i din touched it or even looked at it...d moment it shows COM error the first feedback that i have got is AIYO ECU KONG mau hantar pigi Australia untuk buat...thats it...me as a consumer expect him to take a look or try to troubleshoot just to convinced me but he aint did nothing which pist me off..he said will take months and it cost alot..i said come on i bought it from u and i din even touched it so must be something wrong from your end during the first installation...he replied Ya Ka...mana boleh all ok only... Gosh wat kinda of replied is it.... spend almost 7k and receiving this kinda of feedback..sigh.. gave up on him and went to Raja Kamal...nice chap for sure...he tried his level best to track this issue and he explained to me WHY HOW which convinced me...I rang Aussie`s Haltech to check out the price to repair it and hmmm shocked i assumed they told me that it cost $126 AUD where GT AUTO said thousands of ringgit..... From this scenario i believed u guys will have a clear picture.... Customers are always right at least pleased them for the $$$ that you had gained

by the way i installed the haltech on evo3 heart

GarrettGt

Banned
Sep 23, 2009
kl
i also another victim of GT AUTO... i buy msd 1000cc injector at millenium & wanna do dyno tuning gtauto ... so i trust the most famous workshop & put my car there to install the injector & tuning.. i cannot wait coz i have a course need to attend. After one full day, i call thomas, than he tell me he dunno to install msd injector to 4g63t engine.. WTF... than i ask him to put my car at millenium workshop so jo can fix the injector then he can tune... i contact jo & he say no prob... i call thomas back that evening, he say not tuning yet... he say "DEMAM" & make demam voice... after finish my course, i go to see my car... my car park at jo workshop already.. but injector still not install.... i ask jo, he said thomas not give the injector .... than i go ask thomas, he said, he not keep the injector... WTF!! nothing i can prove that he already take my injector... dunno lah if someone stole & he dun want to take responsibility ....

but this is last year story.... :bawling:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
sorry to hear that. you should always ask for receipts when you pay for something. if they try to taichi, just go to consumer court. as consumers, we all have rights. :)

GarrettGt

Banned
Sep 23, 2009
kl
hummm...receipt me dun have yet... coz car still not dyno... injector buy from another shop...

if i go court sure win coz we can still hear back all call that i make to him... just a small case so lece if go court... how long the case will close... how much time wasted just to go court again & agian... end up buy a new injector & tune at other place...

i posting here just wanna share to you all .... ( this is not my real zth acc. ) ... reputable workshop oso kencing... so hati2 ....

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
don't give up so easily guys. my bro bought a set (4) of branded tires from a very famous tire shop in shah alam. within 1 month, 2 of the tires burst. the side wall totally collapsed. when my bro went back to the shop, the shop gave 1 million reasons why they cant give replacement and kept insisting that there is no defect. my bro went to consumer court and he got 4 brand new tires. :burnout:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
receipt dont works for this kind of mentality jerks
no offense but.. err.. it shows your mentality is nothing much neither... u do not know your rights as a consumer (which u should).. bring your receipt as proof of purchase and go after them la .. if not just do what mizunori's bro did.... u go bitch in a forum also wont do u any good.. other than showing to pple as if though u r (or could be) a jerk yourself as u r (or may be) damaging a shop's credential without proof (or may be u have)...;) i dunno la.. just my 2 cents worth of opinion...

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

i also another victim of GT AUTO... i buy msd 1000cc injector at millenium & wanna do dyno tuning gtauto ... so i trust the most famous workshop & put my car there to install the injector & tuning.. i cannot wait coz i have a course need to attend. After one full day, i call thomas, than he tell me he dunno to install msd injector to 4g63t engine.. WTF... than i ask him to put my car at millenium workshop so jo can fix the injector then he can tune... i contact jo & he say no prob... i call thomas back that evening, he say not tuning yet... he say "DEMAM" & make demam voice... after finish my course, i go to see my car... my car park at jo workshop already.. but injector still not install.... i ask jo, he said thomas not give the injector .... than i go ask thomas, he said, he not keep the injector... WTF!! nothing i can prove that he already take my injector... dunno lah if someone stole & he dun want to take responsibility ....

but this is last year story.... :bawling:

wah... so new.. sept 2009 registration...

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

hummm...receipt me dun have yet... coz car still not dyno... injector buy from another shop...

if i go court sure win coz we can still hear back all call that i make to him... just a small case so lece if go court... how long the case will close... how much time wasted just to go court again & agian... end up buy a new injector & tune at other place...

i posting here just wanna share to you all .... ( this is not my real zth acc. ) ... reputable workshop oso kencing... so hati2 ....
Seriously, use your real nick man.... i also wanna know if they are so crooked.. if u're so generous to share your sad story at least put some weight on it instead of making it look so fake with newly registered nick ... but really la.. i salute u.. u r not only generous but so ultimately kind.. kena kencing also telan only...

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

don't give up so easily guys. my bro bought a set (4) of branded tires from a very famous tire shop in shah alam. within 1 month, 2 of the tires burst. the side wall totally collapsed. when my bro went back to the shop, the shop gave 1 million reasons why they cant give replacement and kept insisting that there is no defect. my bro went to consumer court and he got 4 brand new tires. :burnout:
this is the way to go! :)

-----------

but seriously guys, it's good to see +ve and -ve remarks... but those who takes into consideration of 'weightless' (or some it carries weight la) claims is also good fr people like me.. lesser que.. but wtf man... every motta pukking days i go also got pukking long ques.. i so bloody hates it.. it's either there's a sucker born every second or there's a person wisening up after taking a "wrong corner" at 'elsewhere' every seconds then returning to GT Auto..... it's ok la... some like discovery channel = facts and results... some like walt disney = full of fantasies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there all,
Just wanted some expert opinion on whether I should turbo charge my Honda Accord year model 2001? I like the size and everything but I feel some lack in the power side hence, my interest to give it a little boost.
I have even opted for other cars in the market such as Caldina, Legacy, etc...but none of em' actually fits in my bill in terms of cost and have quite content with the Accord which I have however, as mentioned, I just need a little boost with it.
Would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience