Changing Spark plug Cable

ikramfender

Dec 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

I'm using SH4 1991 honda civic 1.5 carburetor engine.
It is inherited from my dad who bought it 20 year ago.
Currently there's no major changes within the car, all standard part including the rear speaker (which has torn to pieces).
In accordance to the title, i have intention to change my spark plug cable to s High Performance 10.00 mm, in which i heard will improve the car efficiency towards fuel consumption. So, i would like to ask expert opinion whether it is a good step for me to make the change. thank you.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
hahahahah 0.8 mm

leo...yr eye damn sharp la

new NGK hyper ok kah leo? i really cant find oem replacement for my engine...n i really dont want to use halfcut cables or those yellow colour taiwan made cables that are recommended as oem replacements and i definitely dont want to use a 2nd hand ultra or ngk hyper...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
ngk hyper? if its not sum strangely designed cables, then i think its okie kot.. lol

i prefer the oem jer, and get a higher rated coil to increase performance. MSD, fuhhh!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

errm....just wan to ask...has anyone seen anywhere selling those sticker-like that lights up in blue color? i've seen b4 those who got viper alarm, there's a viper logo blinking in blue color just by the side of the front windscreen...

or anyhow i can dupe it?
btw, if i were to install viper alarm, how much does it cost?
thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience