Changing lanes like a Boss

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
Wow how on earth did that 4x4 squeeze thru anyway....gosh...

Last edited:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Shit that;s a nice move!

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
I'd give credit to the driver of the video recording vehicle. That's one heck of a dumbass driver in that white 4x4.
If he's really a skilled driver, he wouldn't have needed the video recording car to give him space.
He should count his lucky stars.

Katsumoto

Nov 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
m a v [3] r i c k;1064085899 said:
I'd give credit to the driver of the video recording vehicle. That's one heck of a dumbass driver in that white 4x4.
If he's really a skilled driver, he wouldn't have needed the video recording car to give him space.
He should count his lucky stars.

lol you think you can do better then him ??

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
Recording car was going into middle lane already. They are driving on the right side, therefore left lane is overtaking lane....:driver:
ok got it. d 4x4 didnt realize d left lane is turning left at d intersection and had to swerve lol. might b a weekend gymkhana kaki hahaha

Katsumoto

Nov 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
m a v [3] r i c k;1064086012 said:
I don't think I could BUT I know I'm not a stupid idiot who would speed on the road that I'm not familiar with. Maybe you're one of the idiotic drivers like him, ARE YOU??
so that mean you can speed better then him in a road you familiar with ???

so you are more idiotic then him when you crash

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
so that mean you can speed better then him in a road you familiar with ???

so you are more idiotic then him when you crash
I'm an idiot IF I crash. But at least I'm not as stupid as you not being able to understand the point of my statement. Kids nowadays thinks that's a macho thing to do pulling stunts on public roads. Grow some hair first la little BOY.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
m a v [3] r i c k;1064086636 said:
I'm an idiot IF I crash. But at least I'm not as stupid as you not being able to understand the point of my statement. Kids nowadays thinks that's a macho thing to do pulling stunts on public roads. Grow some hair first la little BOY.
Chill bro...

But i gotta correct ur statement "I'm an idiot IF I crash...." that itself i believe is wrong.

An idiot=irresponsible. Doesnt matter if u crash or not. Have u ever seen f**kers making uturn on federal highway? I have seen many do so just before the Sunway exit from MV during morning rush hour and all u need is an idiot...AND monkey see monkey do...causing a POTENTIAL major accident.

Therefore, crashing doesnt necessarily make a person an idiot. An idiotic action could lead to soomeone else's death instead of yours. (Remember the incident on federal whereby a bunch of chinese kids in a kancil made a uturn and this caused a Waja driven by a mid 20s indian guy to crash into it? Lucky d indian guy didnt lose his life or end up decapitated)

Anyway, as of the video above, its very similar situation to conditions on Old Klang Road if u realize...especially the traffic light uturn near Hyundai SC.

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
yeah...cool down guys...why want to fight? Just discuss or exchange opinion in a good way or manner by not calling names or what so ever. Dont understand now day why ppl in forum like to screw one another.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Please install this application to your smart phones.

Home | MyDistress

When you are robbed please press S0S and police will be there to in a short while.

This had been announced at Buletin Utama TV3 last night to reduce crimes in Malaysia.

MY DISTRESS DOWNLOAD LINK
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience