~cefiro A31 owners forum~

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Originally posted by space_cowboy+Jan 19 2005, 17:58 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (space_cowboy @ Jan 19 2005, 17:58 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CefiroBoy@Jan 19 2005, 10:33
Hi guys. It was great being there and being amongst so many Cefiro owners. Lucky we didn't lose out to the V6ers who also turned up on that day. lol :lol:

Anywho, I also have some pics. But... eh... too lazy to upload them. :P
ceffyboy..

hey...we arent competing with those v6ers..they are no where near us...and the pics..its ok...u can keep it to urself..

cannon and gwsallen...see u next gathering...

cheers' [/b][/quote]

v6errrs sloooooooooooow cars....like no cars............only thing those cars look pimp..........

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
hey guys,
just wondering what's the first thing i should do when i get my cefiro a31? besides doing an engine conversion...like can i change rims and suspensions first or what eh?

thanks.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
hey guys,

i'm planning to buy some parts in japan. Found this parts done from local japan fibreworks. i'll be loading this from tokyo so if you're interested do let me know.

FUll AERO A31 from AUTO TEC JAPAN.
complete kit RM2800 nego included shipping from japan (tokyo) to Malaysia.
brand new no duplication :)

if there is any other bodykits you're looking for i can try to find it :)

upon confirmation deposit will be needed rm500

joehan

DinNismo

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
GardenOFStarS
Visit site
Originally posted by whatdamn@Jan 21 2005, 10:30
hey guys,
just wondering what's the first thing i should do when i get my cefiro a31? besides doing an engine conversion...like can i change rims and suspensions first or what eh?

thanks.
I think the 1st thing shud be the suspension.. u shud get use to the size n weight of the A31 b4 u start modding... 2nd shud b the brakes...n on ..n on... :D

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
dinnismo,
thanks for the tip...was thinking that would be the first thing la. umm, what rims (brand/size) do the a31 drifters normally use ar? would like to know how they choose the rims like what criteria and stuff.

donut,
nice kit :)

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
DONUT!!! How could you do this to me?! you are importing these after I have sold my a31!!!!!

pogo

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by whatdamn@Jan 21 2005, 21:09
dinnismo,
thanks for the tip...was thinking that would be the first thing la. umm, what rims (brand/size) do the a31 drifters normally use ar? would like to know how they choose the rims like what criteria and stuff.

donut,
nice kit :)
Hi Mike...

2 all sifu's, if my 'cents' not good dont tembak me aaa hehehehe..
just wanna share my 2cents of rupiah..

WHATDAMN...

I'm not a good advisor on ur A31 project
but i think u might need to state what
do u want to do 1st when u get urs?
*hahahaha ... Q u back :)*
1st thing 1st,

FYi....u need to know this 1st
When u bought an Halfcup, say RB20DET.
It always come along with:-

1.- rear axle *R32 model direct plug onto A31*
that include complete 2pot Nissan braking system

2.- Front complete 4 pot braking system
* need to get S14 Knuckle for direct plug - R32 knuckle cant b use*
or DiY on ur A31 knuckle*

3.- If ur halfcup come along with front absobers, cant b use also
*check out for S13 Adjustable which direct plug*

..the rest like dashboard, facelift, n blahh blahh blah
can masuk...

Means....
...u must have a plan, what u wanna do to ur A31 1st.

Say if u bought 17" rim wif 4 lugs now, in future when u convert
to 5 lugs then u need to buy new rims *unless u kaya pepel laa hehehe*.

as 4 me....
1. i'll maintain stock 1st n check out tha suspension things.
then...
2. bought 5 lugs rim *F8jj x R9jj*
3. go for halfcup.

2me, bodikit aint play a big role...

...but DoNuT.. ur kit very 'Masyukkkk' mann!!
hehehehe..

...shean...*laugh* laugh* laugh* laugh* laugh* laugh*

thanks...
Enjoyy!!...

~take k mike

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
pogo,
dude, i thought you sold your a31 already?!?! i guess most of you know why i would be looking for a a31 la...for drifting purposes. oh does the r32 halfcut include the handbrake + console too? cause planning to convert to the manual rb20det obviously. what's needed to convert to 5 lugs? gonna maintain stock for 6 months. need to regain cash again after buying the car la.

umm,

need some help here.

yesterday, i viewed a prospective cefiro, however there were a few things that i'm converned about, i shall list them down:

1. the roof, there's a small portion (about the 1"x2") that has been painted with a diff black. from the surface, it looks like bubbles. i asked him if it was rust, he said 'no' it's 'hei-pok' wor. how can i confirm this.
2. some of the buttons on the driver door were a little loose but didn't pop out yet.
3. he put some white-ish glue to seal the bottom left passenger side mudguard (can see after taking out the thing covering the spare tyre compartment)
4. how can i check if the car has been in a serious accident?

anything else i should look out for, pls let me know k guys?

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by whatdamn@Jan 22 2005, 09:53
need some help here.

yesterday, i viewed a prospective cefiro, however there were a few things that i'm converned about, i shall list them down:...
1. the roof, there's a small portion (about the 1"x2") that has been painted with a diff black. from the surface, it looks like bubbles. i asked him if it was rust, he said 'no' it's 'hei-pok' wor. how can i confirm this.
- rust still ok but hei pok means cancer, Forget about this car! Not well taken care of. even if you change sun roof, the cancer will start at A pillar or B pillar :D

2. some of the buttons on the driver door were a little loose but didn't pop out yet.
- common, 10 year old GF do you think loose or tight? accessories can be change.

3. he put some white-ish glue to seal the bottom left passenger side mudguard (can see after taking out the thing covering the spare tyre compartment)
Wah this is a bit dangerous. Could be the previous owner bang hard and replace another wheel house.

4. how can i check if the car has been in a serious accident?
-... read on

What i will do for my next car purchase:

1. Check the car reg. card for details, year reg., original colour, chassis number, engine number, engine transplant?, owners name :D (could be datuk or datin) and bla bla....

2. Car inspection, from step 1 you already know the original colour of the car unless the car dealer or owner has replace the card, buy 1/2 yr roadtax chop so many time full liao. Try to open up slowly under carpet, seat, panels and etc. What you see outside is always beautiful but what you don't see or behind the particular thing is always upset :( this is tough, bring a few friends if you do not have mechanic to inspect for you. Better still bring 'margat lou'. Those expert can see the car details by just standing in front of the car. Back to the point, if you see the chassis color(under carpet) is different from car reg.... something is wrong. Hint, yourself to check 100% in this case if you really like the car else go to next dealer.

3. To check any serious accident, hunt for the black or whitish glue at body parts joint. If the glue is applied nicely and tidy like proton cars, Forget about it. Japanese do not have sweet lovely time for applying glue or silicone.
- For front, check left and right wheel house joint. under dash, remove the carpet and ECU panel, check the glue left & right.
- For roof, A pillar and B pillar all 6 pillars. Caution, open these panel slowly, crack easily.
- For the trunk, the most ugly part, hunt for glue and walls, easily tell. Check leakage,

phew.... im sweating :D

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
hmmm...i see. what causes the thing to 'hei-pok' ar? can anyone tag along with me to check the condition of the car please? i'll belanja mamak lor. or pay you some money for your time.

any of the sifu here willing to help a little boy like me? hahha. only 19 mar. :P

pogo

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by whatdamn@Jan 22 2005, 09:53
pogo,
dude, i thought you sold your a31 already?!?! i guess most of you know why i would be looking for a a31 la...for drifting purposes. oh does the r32 halfcut include the handbrake + console too? cause planning to convert to the manual rb20det obviously. what's needed to convert to 5 lugs?
Hi mike...

Myne sold edi, to cute CHICKs from Tg Malim...
That chick gonna dorift mannn!!..

oh does the r32 halfcut include the handbrake + console too
..Absolutely, handbrake surely came along but the gear console + audio
console cannot say laa bro coz sumtime, when they 'POTONG' that
kereta aaaa *halfcut* this 2 console always missing... damnnn!!

what's needed to convert to 5 lugs?
..u meant to custom from A31 Knuckle or whatt??

btw,
if not mistaken, our forummers *CMNG* got rear R32 axle to sale..
+ front complete 4 pot brake system if not mistaken..
Ask that sifu's laa bro .. :)

~take k mike..

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
Originally posted by devious17@Jan 21 2005, 21:51
DONUT!!! How could you do this to me?! you are importing these after I have sold my a31!!!!!
WoW.........MONKEY MAGIC bodykit..........nice kit donut.....

haha....shean,regret........ :lol: :P u can buythe bodykit n t in my car theni leu u drifto....... :P

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by bvalve+Jan 22 2005, 23:57 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bvalve @ Jan 22 2005, 23:57 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-devious17@Jan 21 2005, 21:51
WoW.........MONKEY MAGIC bodykit..........nice kit donut.....

haha....shean,regret........ :lol: :P u can buythe bodykit n t in my car theni leu u drifto....... :P [/b][/quote]
bro

he no longer A31 clubbers ooo... now moving on up!... to the east side!! hehehe..

LP2 rules! hehe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
pogo,
i see....umm, not too sure which is the knuckle la...umm, i mean, what do i need to convert it to 5 lugs?

cute chicks ar...hahhaha.

still looking for a cefiro guys.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! Anyone spotted this car, please give a call at 0193824143 or 0123737669
Details
Champagne in colour,GT Wing, bronze 16inch rims,car lining sticker
Car lost on friday at old klang road and heard a few tip-off's about it at a few areas but still can't find it..Please give us a call if you found any abandoned car with the details above or seen it on the road..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience