Carburetor Section

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
he can drive like zig zag style wan....hahahaha! engine is nt the problem, is the driver lor...
oi... here carburetor section.. u blktop20v where can join sini...

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
that fella ask him to go eat bkt he wont cum kacau one laa ahahhahaha :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
hahaha... he nowdays busy eating nasi lemak already... where still got time bkt with us... hahaha

so unker fred, which weber can easily dapat find ?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
hahaha... he nowdays busy eating nasi lemak already... where still got time bkt with us... hahaha

so unker fred, which weber can easily dapat find ?

easily can find is dgv, hard to find is dcnf, very hard to find is dcoe :biggrin:

alamdamai1

Known Member
Mar 4, 2008
Sifus, there was an earlier posting in Page 47 enquiring about the benefits of a port & polish job to our Proton carb but there was not reply since...hence, for the records and members knowledge, could anyone enlighten us on this matter as i would also like to learn from the Sifus...Thanks.:adore:

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
easily can find is dgv, hard to find is dcnf, very hard to find is dcoe :biggrin:
new to weber la... hahaha.... anyone selling dgv then? the price agak how much? hahaha....

sky.. u using dcnf right?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Sifus, there was an earlier posting in Page 47 enquiring about the benefits of a port & polish job to our Proton carb but there was not reply since...hence, for the records and members knowledge, could anyone enlighten us on this matter as i would also like to learn from the Sifus...Thanks.:adore:
unker fred can answer u this...

new to weber la... hahaha.... anyone selling dgv then? the price agak how much? hahaha....

sky.. u using dcnf right?
noler... i using dgv only....

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
port and polish a oem proton carb ah?? can do meh??? :adore:
got money modenas also can port and polish :adore:

sky... how your fc? feel like getting a weber... hahaha...

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
bro...sky

my corolla running 3k engine wf stock carb...is giving me 50km=rm10...which is abt 5km per liter of petrol.....i was wondering is that normal or my carb setting lari ready...need some sifu to help me la.....i really need sumbody to teach me my carb setting...haha

3k engine running on 4 speed manual....high rev all the way man !!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
bro...sky

my corolla running 3k engine wf stock carb...is giving me 50km=rm10...which is abt 5km per liter of petrol.....i was wondering is that normal or my carb setting lari ready...need some sifu to help me la.....i really need sumbody to teach me my carb setting...haha

3k engine running on 4 speed manual....high rev all the way man !!

bro, how u count get 5km/litre??... should be around 9.6km/litre....
i guess its normal for town drive, especially for an old car...

tuning 3k engine stock carb i not sure lar... havent seen the carb before also... hehe....

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
my oem carb 20 buck can get 160km, maybe petrol jarum rosak :biggrin:
unker fred, u sure u using oem carb? haha....

my oem saga lmst can RM 20 can go less than 150 only... waaaa...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TOKYO, Japan, October 18, 2007–Honda Motor Co., Ltd. announced plans to begin sales in Japan of the all-new, completely redesigned Honda Fit on Friday, October 26, 2007. The Fit has gained popularity as a small car that features outstanding packaging, excellent fuel economy, and advanced styling.</p><p>The second-generation Fit was developed following the tradition of Honda’s man maximum, machine minimum concept...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience