Carburetor Section

Highlander

Known Member
Jul 15, 2006
Hi there sifus and taikos...
Just want ur guys opinion...
Im driving a 1.3 wira carb... The thing is i am really not satisfied with the tuning.. I did a lot of tunings before.. some good.. some not.. I had read about this weber and mikuni carb.. so, for a wira what type/model should i look for? (For performance..) Whare can i get this weber carb from? can i install it my self or need a machanic to do so?
Please reply..:cry_smile:

eraserwke

Known Member
Aug 26, 2005
Subang
Hi ppl, been reading up on this thread abit.
Want to ask, I'm driving a 1994 wira 1.5, i don't think i've tuned the carb before. (maybe during service they got check, but i'm not sure) so is it necessary to tune it? How to tune / who can do it properly? I think after so many years the tuning out dy, FC also not so good. Please advise on where can i find a good carb tuner who knows what he's doing. Thanks :D

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
highlander, get a dcnf first then later on upgrade to dcoe.. u can install it urself for a dcnf but need a helping hand for a dcoe.

eraser, sometimes not only ur carb is at fault. your plugs, distributor also plays a role in your tuning.

da rest of the explanation, i shall leave it to da sifoo's in here :p

Darth

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Selangor
if you so leng chai like unker fred...can even modified the OEM carb la....but it will not be best like DCOE la...DCOE sound so erect la.....kekekkee....:_:

eraserwke

Known Member
Aug 26, 2005
Subang
fstrader
plugs n distributor? plugs ok la i know how to check n stuff, distributor how to check if its still functioning optimally and all? teach abit :D never touch this part of the car before. the carb and tuning stuff.. scared la later blow engine lol

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
wont blow engine one laa bro... wrong tuning means engine will choke... u wont get wrong, and definately wont blow ur engine. trial and error!

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
fred dem bad .... sifo ady but dowan teach ppl ... everyone, TIU HUIIIIII !!

eahhahaahahahahaaa kidding :rofl:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
anyone can help me tune my toyota corolla GL ee90??i cant find a workshop wif good foreman dat really knows abt carb.wanna change engine but no money??plus my engine is leaking but cant seem to find a solution??been to workshop many time to stop dis leaking!!need to go to genting in aug n langkawi at the n of this year??anyone know a good workshop or foreman to fix my prob!!also where can i get this weber thingy?any workshop dat can do this to my car??thanx...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its rather hard to describe this car. But imagine this, you walk into a used car lot having only 1 thought to buy a white Honda City that is within your budget, this one was there, without thinking too much you buy the car. After coming home with the car, you start to realize there is lots of stains, lots of dirt, different tone on the white, swirls everywhere. Now you feel the <Buyer Remorse...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience