Carburetor Section

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
theorekz said:
gohkokeng.... i'm not sure what needle it is cause i never did it on my carb... but from my understanding of carburettors.... is what we called the jetting... they mod it by cutting the jetting, therefore more fuel can enter...

i also not very sure about this.. just know bit only.. hope other master master can help u out..

the needle thingy is called main jet... = )

13b said:
do it urself la.. not so hard maa... but make sure abt all the screw n gasket, don't tear it n don't lose any part. it only cost half a liter of petrol (rm1) n ur time.

it sound easy... BUT the main principal of carb is DO NOT simply open UNLESS the carb got problem... CUZ all the carb components ARE sensitive !!! = )

oh... me too la... hehe... i wanna learn more from my lecturer le... but he kinda lazy to teach!!! he really good at carb and he prefer carb than fuel injection le!!!!

Last edited:
haha... sifoo fred say ASIAN carb mah... mayb his weber DCOE is made in ASIA.... thats why called ASIAN carb...

we noobies only running on AISAN carb ler.... most useless carb....

Guys..do check my thread for weber at marketplace....price revised!!(limited)

unker fred using aisan carb?or aisan carb fully modified?hehehehehe....

same goes to me to...2 barrel aisan carb....cheers....

hehe thread is too long for me to look out for these..urmm i'm planning or might say would like to "webber" my 4g13p carbie.but uncertain of things...so i need to know...
1)is it possible?(if possible then move to the next Q)
2)what are the cons?(besides higher fuel consumption
3)how much power will i gain?
4)what type of webber should i get?(like specific code or names)
5)on engine part..they say i could end up blowing up my engine,so what should i maintain in order to not blow up my engine?is there any way that i set a rev cut or something like that just to set the limit so i don't blow up the engine
6)what do i need to change after i plug it into my car?(like for eg. fuel pump,sensors,meters(so i can monitor my engine or anything such...etc,etc,etc)
7)how many should i use?i saw a user using 2..is 1 enough?hehe

donno what else to ask but please do advice if i need to know more...thanks!

Last edited:
WEBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY ONE "B" !!!

hahahaha lolzz... me kena influenced by all the carb sifos ady... :rofl:

wei i saw those carburetor duno what brand with 4 trumpets thingy for 4 cylinders

very powerful 1 ah? what is that actually?

cybreed... u dont bully ppl lar... yo...

gohkokeng bro... that is the Weber DCOE... lets bring u to some history lesson.. DCOE is used in Formula 1 of the past... okie... thats sufficient enough to let u know how good this carburettor is... hehe

cheers

hey all sifu here,i'm also drivin a carburator k car,any suggest to mod it??
in my plan just change cams n pulley onli...still got any suggest???
pm me pls..

hmm..i tried reading..but i end in confusion now..*pening*pening*
what performance carb suits a 4g13p?how many?if 1, what type?if 2, what type?i'm planning to get 1 or a pair of it,end of this month..
and after pluggin it in,what else should i change in order to not screw up my engine and anything related to my baby?
but before that i need to know these things first..i don't want to go around buy something i want but donno how to use..like throwing money in the drain...
the tapak got no problem,i got a place to do it....

theorekz lol.. no la.. i see a lancer got use ma...outside is mitsu, heart is toyota.... 4 trupet.. make nice bunyi.. loud tOo.

...DCOE commonly known as side drafts... right?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom