Carburetor Section

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
sifooo trex, xtractor never really tried measuring it wor... but then quite satisfied with it since i bought the car till now. i never use those twist twist wan... me also straight wan!!

sifooo cookie, change bullet lor, ur wallet got many bullet wan maaa ehhehehehe :p

fstrader said:
sifooo cookie, change bullet lor, ur wallet got many bullet wan maaa ehhehehehe :p

old master sif0000 Fred my bullets not as heavy as yours :_:

need some special recipe

wasup sifoo, otai, carb enthusiats. i'm just a rookie who doesnt know anything bout carb. now im driving iswara 1.3 aero. everything stock. so i know u guys discussed this thing before but im still wanna ask again. i heard about this webber that can tapau even 1.8 car. for my car model what type of webber will give the best performance but still economy. i heard to get an optimum power from webber u need to change ur camshaft, which one is the best( how many degree for 1.3) need to change the clutch, modified the gear box, etc. so as a rookie im asking a good combination for my webber. any comment is welcome. thanks....

actually carb is really powerful if u got the rite tuning and setting... my class teacher always ask me to modify to 4 carb side drop... each cylinder got each carb... my teacher own it at philipine... i also wanna modify... but no $$$ =)

ahhaha ... my frens lecturer also told them tat ... but he added some point ... ur car phew~ ... and ur petrol money also phew~ .... there goes ... lol

from the pic, where is the weber air filter ?? i dun see any ...

u mean this side drop carb??

5808weber3.jpg

yes bro... side drop carb power!!! cuz the air are direct into in ma... but the FC will be dam high lo... everyday pump petrol??? hahahaha.... last time i saw at sepang drag race... got one side drop carb tapau fuel injection man... =)

let say u invest on weber or mikuni carb

better change whole engine to MIVEC, GSR or VR4 better right?

bro gohkokeng... i a bit disagree with ur statement... the figure of investing in mivec n weber are totally different.... mivec engine would costs around rm3k to 4k whereas weber dcoe only rm1k n dcnf also around RM500....

beside that... u have to be aware that once u drop in a mivec or any foreign engine.. u have to upgrade ur car suspension system more than those running performance carb... because the originaly chasis is not meant to sustain that power.. then u gotta put in money for new suspension system.. how about new wheels?

of course, getting a mivec would definitely has a significant improvement compare to performance carb... if money wise, they're totally different things.. cheers

master fred... u pretend stupid kah.. hehe... for those who doesnt know know about fstrader, his 1.3 satria used to tiong continental cars on the highway... hehehe

trex, yes i do agree with you regarding changing/transplanting to another set of engine besides ur original engine. and yes dats why this thread is for everyone to share and maximise the usage of your stock engine and stock carb with minimal cost's and requirement's. everybody loves to change engines, everybody loves the speed, but are your wallet up to it??

so there goes my long winded ceramah mauahahahahahha :p

be happy with wat u have lor, untill your wallet permits you to change/transplant engine then go ahead and do it, nobody is stopping you from doing so! me also like to change engine maaa hehheheheh but my engine and carb is not up to full potential yet..... and i guess it never ends for a petrol head like we all, spending so much on a stock engine (wats the point??) might as well change engine lor, tutup cerita lor!!! mauahahahhahaha..

eh me wer got tiong continentals wor..... dat one rumours only, all tipu tipu wan!

what the?

why nobody answer my question huh? i guess u guys wont tell me ur secret huh. its ok, i understand. by the way fstrader, i heard about 1.3 webber tapau 1.8 gsr car is at nilai, they bet rm 5000 for that race and that 1.3 that look like stock tapau the wira 1.8 gsr. that 1.3 1 st gear can go 70km well other gears u guys can keep on guessing. long live WEBBERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

since you mention it. i got a question.. whose Iswara here have put a single weber and can accelerate 0-100 in 8.8seconds... the onli mod is the weber nothin else done with the engine,suspension.brakes or tires...

there is this dungu claiming beating everyone with his iswara and claiming iswara is the best handling car in proton.... any comments...

alamak, don't flame people la in here, not good maa... fren2 la..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom