Carace Kwan~!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
They sell them out only :rofl:

so JIN for friends ma give lo...too much of anything is always not good geh lolz! :rofl:

Believe or not, around my housing area, I heard from my sis as my sis know this girl's elder sister. Her parents (her mother) actually gave their daughter to her sister (her mother's sister) since they can't have kids. When her sister were only a baby. My sis friend knows that is her sister but her younger sister do not know that she is actually her elder sister and not cousin.

I dunno what were they thinking...during CNY is like "Happy New Year Aunty" (own daughter wishes her own mother as aunty)

I find the whole family damn kaw weird. If i'm the husband, I wouldn't give away my daughter or son to my very own sister or brother or even a stranger. Is my own child anyhow.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Believe or not, around my housing area, I heard from my sis as my sis know this girl's elder sister. Her parents (her mother) actually gave their daughter to her sister (her mother's sister) since they can't have kids. When her sister were only a baby. My sis friend knows that is her sister but her younger sister do not know that she is actually her elder sister and not cousin.
Who sister's sister are they giving to whose mother sister's sister and don't know is her sister's sister then your sister know whose sister that told your sister's sister is actually her own sister.....:confused::confused::confused: OMG....so damn confusing lah you SF.......:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That's for you guys to figure out lolz!

Believe or not, around my housing area, I heard from my sister as my sister know this girl who is actually the elder sister. My sister's Friend Parents (her mother) actually gave her younger sister to her mother's sister since they(her mother sister) can't have kids. When her younger sister were only a baby. My sister's friend knows that it is her sister but her younger sister do not know that she is actually her elder sister and not cousin.

:rofl: I also almost confused :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
That's for you guys to figure out lolz!

Believe or not, around my housing area, I heard from my sister as my sister know this girl who is actually the elder sister. My sister's Friend Parents (her mother) actually gave her younger sister to her mother's sister since they(her mother sister) can't have kids. When her younger sister were only a baby. My sister's friend knows that it is her sister but her younger sister do not know that she is actually her elder sister and not cousin.

:rofl: I also almost confused :rofl:
Oh~~so you are saying that.....
your sister know your neighbour sister's mother who is the elder sister. They gave her mother to another sister so this mother don't know the elder sister is her younger sister and the mother's younger sister don't know she is her elder sister. Only your sister friend know that her mother sister is her mother and the young sister don't know is her mother sister lah??? izit??

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh~~so you are saying that.....
your sister know your neighbour sister's mother who is the elder sister. They gave her mother to another sister so this mother don't know the elder sister is her younger sister and the mother's younger sister don't know she is her elder sister. Only your sister friend know that her mother sister is her mother and the young sister don't know is her mother sister lah??? izit??
Lolz! :rofl: I really see until pusing kepala...I dunno what u r talking leh...so confusing...:confused:

Okay. My sister know this A's daughter (Little A). So, Little A told my sister that A gave her younger sister away which is Mini A. (A is Little A's and Mini A's mother). Mini A was given away to A's sister which is B since when Mini A was only a baby. Mini A till today do not know that B is not her real mother and didn't know that Little A is actually her elder sister and not cousin but Little A knows well that Mini A is her real sister. So, all this while Mini A have been calling her real mother A aunty instead of mum.

Which I find the whole family really odd and weird. I guess this time not so confusing gua...:rofl: :banghead:

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahahaha~~~SF.....now catch a bit already....let me slowly read a few times 1st...Muahahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hahahahaha~~~SF.....now catch a bit already....let me slowly read a few times 1st...Muahahaha
Lolz! I have to say it was very confusing at 1st...I read also headache adi and laughing my head off...ya even after I state again..must read few times only understand...I just find them weird.

Where got ppl give own child away for brother or sisters to treat as own child...is just weird when u think of it...is like my own child calling me uncle??? :banghead:

who's doter or who's sister wanna give to me..??
Lolz! No one to give to you lar...later your wallet burst leh...:rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
if got 10 doters giving to me, then each doter give me rm1.5k per month, so i will have rm15k as pocket money... how to burst my wallet ler..???:thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if got 10 doters giving to me, then each doter give me rm1.5k per month, so i will have rm15k as pocket money... how to burst my wallet ler..???:thefinger:
Lolz! Oh you are talking about working daughters or in other words Mature daughters...I'm referring to young ones that is not working one ma...those how to give u pocket money...spend all your money only lolz! :thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! :rofl: real funny lar u...all sorts of idea u have and I know what work you are going to employ them lolz! :rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i will open a res for them... each of them will get rm4k as for their salary...:biggrin:

u tot i'm funny meh..?? or u just make funny on me..?? i'm serious on everything 1...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! Sometimes to serious no fun geh...must be sot sot deh a bit sometimes only fun...

I where got make funny on u...I'm serious in replying ur posts geh...RM4K wow...a lot lo. Can hire me arr? cuz the salary u r paying them is now higher than what my company pay me lolz! :rofl:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wanna ask any Sifu use these product before?
didn't see much people review on this product.
My Myvi abs gonna spoil so I am just surveying abs.

I also had consider Kyb excel G also
Just can't decide which to go for:tearsofjoy:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience