Carace Kwan~!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
buy new set for u loo... u wan Kai-Ching..??? hehehee:biggrin:

Hammer wan onot..???:thefinger:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Lolz! Want to treat me like that meh...TR get hamper from u ma..ma just ask as well lo hehe! :thefinger:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Sky, what date? you SMS me...not sure she free or not or she's in KL....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Can I join arr if Carachi is going? lolz!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Why give me chicken essence?....
u think about it la ma....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

joe, next week i come seremban find u, u bring ur karachi out yumseng also ok...
finally.... the real 'deal' happen in seremban...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lolz! Want to treat me like that meh...TR get hamper from u ma..ma just ask as well lo hehe! :thefinger:
u dun even waiting for me that day...:banghead:

Sky, what date? you SMS me...not sure she free or not or she's in KL....
i know i know...:biggrin:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
u dun even waiting for me that day...:banghead:
No lar...I got 2nd appointment with colleagues place lar...After eating with them...go over there have to eat again leh lolz! :rofl: :banghead:

Next round I'll make sure I wait till you come and postpone all appointment lar...4give me sifu...anyway the Grounding kit I fix adi...no chance to learn from u. Cuz service car then sun bian fix lo...charged me Rm20 lolz!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Trying to arrange with Brother Mokomoko at somewhere in Subang. Then will invite 2 more friends to come over. You won't regret seeing their rides and the person itself..1 I hv never met before yet from Kajang.

You charged me so expensive meh...I thought you were just gonna Point out to me :rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Trying to arrange with Brother Mokomoko at somewhere in Subang. Then will invite 2 more friends to come over. You won't regret seeing their rides and the person itself..1 I hv never met before yet from Kajang.

You charged me so expensive meh...I thought you were just gonna Point out to me :rofl:
i mean if i do for other customer la... point out is foc wat...:biggrin:

wow... u gonna bring bodyguard meh.... u so scared meh..??:banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i mean if i do for other customer la... point out is foc wat...:biggrin:

wow... u gonna bring bodyguard meh.... u so scared meh..??:banghead::banghead:
Aiya, I bring Guys Bodyguard. You can bring out all your Female Bodyguards ma :rofl:

Aiyak...shud have wait for you to point out instead...save Rm20 and get to learn to...:banghead:
But when I see the whole thing, I think is not easy to fix la...got some wiring fit here and there...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Jin, talk until like so damn pro...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Can bring one for me ka? lolz! Don't la keep all..good things must share among friends lolz! :rofl:

I thought easy..no wonder you say you point I do lar...now I understand why :rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Jin, talk until like so damn pro...
ya ma... talk is cheap ma... so, just simply talk loo... where the hell i talk like pro, u r the real deal ma... i just juk-zhai only...

Can bring one for me ka? lolz! Don't la keep all..good things must share among friends lolz! :rofl:

I thought easy..no wonder you say you point I do lar...now I understand why :rofl:
nop, the seremban way, sendiri makan punya..:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ya ma... talk is cheap ma... so, just simply talk loo... where the hell i talk like pro, u r the real deal ma... i just juk-zhai only...

nop, the seremban way, sendiri makan punya..:biggrin:
This really make me :rofl: 100xtimes...

Lolz! Intro those that you don't want adi der lar...lolz! Actually, I wanna ask. If you have so many, not scared during shopping "terlanggar" one of them arr? Later ma cialat lo?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Aiya, SF you no need to Sai Hei lah...he will not give one lah...He told us that day he Jin very the BIG HEARTED one~~~~he kesian all those lil girl that don't have bf and don't have love so he very BIG HEARTED to give them his love and care......he's like a orphan house & old folks home....keep getting more only but won't give.....he told me, where got orphan house give their kids out one.....or choose which to stay and which not to stay...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All sifu..as i get information from a seller selling OBDII Bluetooth where u can get all the information just by connect it to ur handphone..
as the item is OBDII and the seller say my evo 3 engine is running on OBD I
is that any aftermarket item to convert my wiring from OBD I to OBD II?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience