Known Member
May 28, 2009
what a such of a good & nice car man..

feel sorry for the loses bro...

they aiming for fleet spare part man..

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I saw few cases the guards will just say they didn't saw the thieves.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry to hear bout your friend's lost. Will keep a look out.

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
sori to hear tat...

those guard where can say canot see wan? where are cctv? so big car also canot see ar?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
to me, i will aim the guard 1st, will go tapau him then bring him to the police....
he might be a culprit....if not then he is not doing his job...so he deserves to be kena tapau haha......

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
erm... sue those guards companny la... coz they dint do thier own job... if there is no CCTV at ur condo or spoil then more u can sue them to get back ur money double back... depends what lawyer u hired lo...

spoiltbrat

Known Member
Mar 14, 2009
btw my fren did not park inside the condo... but still just right outside the guard house only... and there is cctv.. from the cctv we saw the car zoom pass together with a wira in 10 mins after my fren left the car... my fren just got the car for a week only... damn fine tune with e-manage and full set ori recaro seats front and back.. haih... y all this things have to happen at this time...

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
hmm.. damm those idoit dint think about other feeling...
but the guard dun know what the bastard are trying to jack ur friends car?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
btw my fren did not park inside the condo... but still just right outside the guard house only... and there is cctv.. from the cctv we saw the car zoom pass together with a wira in 10 mins after my fren left the car... my fren just got the car for a week only... damn fine tune with e-manage and full set ori recaro seats front and back.. haih... y all this things have to happen at this time...

aiyyiooo...then if the the second person i would aim was the previous owner of that car...

bcoz can gain double money maaa....a lot of aftermarkets parts(spare key/duplicate+the owner should know that car inside out and any hidden switch etc)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just get manual boost controller, works engineering type. but i don't know how to install it. this is my picture of it. anybody help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience