gsr engine
no interior
matt black colour

if your car/your fren missing this car call me 013 272 5534

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Why the owner just left his/her car at plaza toll for more a week? Doesn't make senseb at all. Where's the owner? Or may be owner had been kidnapped? :hmmmm::hmmmm:

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Hahaha.. Make sense also. But why not our police take the car back to police station and investigate it? Or may be no report was lodged.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
I think he means there is a car carcass left at that spot... all reusable parts have been cannibalized...saw a satria carcass in subang hitech yesterday... on the mainroad, opposite the shoplots..

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
too bad.. i need spare part... putra one.. haha.. maybe gearboxx....kekek :)
Hahaha, no problem bro...
since nobody lodge a police report and since nobody claim it is their car, then you may take the gearbox. BUT, it's not for free. You have to donate some money to charity. Japanese tsunami victims charity, perhaps?:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Friends,

We all love our cars & like to improve our rides (if u're not, u won't come to ZTH, right?) :biggrin:

I would like to know how do u measure improvement of torque & hp without putting ur car to a dyno machine..?

Especially after u bolt on some simple performance part..

Let me share how i do it 1st.. i'm not a pro.. so, my method is not exactly correct..

IDLE SPEED
the 1st thing i would do is take note what rpm my engine idle before and after i bolt on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience