Car After Transplat Cannot Approve JpJ Plz Come In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Car After Transplat Cannot Approve JpJ Plz Come In

Mivec 1.8 Hantu

Known Member
Jul 26, 2006
Bro..of course u got 'Jalan'.. other people also got 'jalan'...!! the problem is.. the jalan for 1.3 to 2.0 NOW is a No No.. No matter wat jalan u take..if u say to get legal approval after goin thru wat ever process u mentioned b4..that one can lar.. but in Road-Block scenario? Drive by Stops? JPJ people they can creat problems or sita ur car anytime if ur mods are from 1.3 to 2.0 done recently..Coz we all know.. that JPJ's Rules are Very GENERAL and The Scope is very Big.. thats why JPJ officers never go into Details About Anything.. ( Anybody Realize this? ) Doesnt matter u already have approval from JPJ or Puspakom..!!!coz now..even JPJ officers are craking down..who are those people in JPJ Approving all these car.. the want to catch the Culprit.!!!
Pak Lah Spoke bout this already mar in news..

I think i Speak for everyone that has already posted here.. if we want to register our car.. WE WANT IT TO BE PROBLEM FREE BEFORE AND AFTER AND IN ANY SITUATION!!! Simple mar.. coz theres a lot of money involve.!!!!

Siapa transplant engine after that never change this and that.. sure got wan.. exhaust lar..rim lar..these lar that lar.. if not gonna do anything.. than why bother transplanting the engine in the first place..!!!!

Sorry bro.. just an honest opinion.. :)

craziqbal

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
bros, recently i transplanted a 4G15 EFi engine into my 1.3 satria, first the runner for my mechanic asked for RM200 to do the registration. now it seems that he already got the letter from JPJ and he's asking for RM350 to do the puspakom thing..is it better if i do it myself? plz guys...

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
jpj approval = free

puspakom check = RM30-RM40

let him settle it if u wish to continue getting ripped. :)

anyway... targetdesign... how about 2.8 drop to 2.0?

yes u heard me right... also how about modify engine mounting?

craziqbal

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
thanx dude..i knew something was wrong...lucky i haven't paid the fella yet...

adyzul

1,000 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
Mivec 1.8 Hantu said:
Bro..of course u got 'Jalan'.. other people also got 'jalan'...!! the problem is.. the jalan for 1.3 to 2.0 NOW is a No No.. No matter wat jalan u take..if u say to get legal approval after goin thru wat ever process u mentioned b4..that one can lar.. but in Road-Block scenario? Drive by Stops? JPJ people they can creat problems or sita ur car anytime if ur mods are from 1.3 to 2.0 done recently..Coz we all know.. that JPJ's Rules are Very GENERAL and The Scope is very Big.. thats why JPJ officers never go into Details About Anything.. ( Anybody Realize this? ) Doesnt matter u already have approval from JPJ or Puspakom..!!!coz now..even JPJ officers are craking down..who are those people in JPJ Approving all these car.. the want to catch the Culprit.!!!
Pak Lah Spoke bout this already mar in news..

I think i Speak for everyone that has already posted here.. if we want to register our car.. WE WANT IT TO BE PROBLEM FREE BEFORE AND AFTER AND IN ANY SITUATION!!! Simple mar.. coz theres a lot of money involve.!!!!

Siapa transplant engine after that never change this and that.. sure got wan.. exhaust lar..rim lar..these lar that lar.. if not gonna do anything.. than why bother transplanting the engine in the first place..!!!!

Sorry bro.. just an honest opinion.. :)
Yes bro....EXACTLY TRUE!!!

As everyone knowswhen someone says got 'jalan' it only means RASUAH or undertable money. Why do you think they are asking for RM2500-RM3000???

The runner makes money to pay for the "jalan".

If you peeps who still want to upgrade to 2.0cc and endorse with this jalan "LEGALLY" please go ahead.

Don't blame the runner when your car get 'sita' at roadblock.

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
the thred stater also went missing... wakakaakakakakakakakakakak lmao

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
vanila said:
the thred stater also went missing... wakakaakakakakakakakakakak lmao
hey dude...i 'm still here....

anyway.....for 1.3-2.0 case,we will be going to comfirm it later..
and for sure,we comfirm already with your glan engine number can be change when after conversion....

for 1.3-2.0...it can be make...just the price we still cannot sure yet...will update later...

for more info please call 019-9806603 Mike.
THANK YOU

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
adyzul said:
Yes bro....EXACTLY TRUE!!!

As everyone knowswhen someone says got 'jalan' it only means RASUAH or undertable money. Why do you think they are asking for RM2500-RM3000???

The runner makes money to pay for the "jalan".

If you peeps who still want to upgrade to 2.0cc and endorse with this jalan "LEGALLY" please go ahead.

Don't blame the runner when your car get 'sita' at roadblock.
yeah...we not saying we can make your car with fully "LEGALLY" after 1.3-2.0 conversion.......all we already explain from here:-

For the car conversion i think is no problem to get the legal documents to prof that your car have been follow the instruction to get through the jpj and puspakom testing.
In this case if you motify your car after the procedure of jpj then it's might be risky to get through the jpj operation. what we do is to make your is valid to drive on the road and able to get a valid insurance and roadtax.
let's give an example if a jpj operation is on duty you won't take a risk because the jpj officer people are different you might able to get throgh the operation or you might not able to get through depend the officer.if you didn't do something for your car engine i am sure you will be catch for sure .if you already do something for it at least you can prof it's legal.
one more example like if you going abroad and during the custom checking you might able to get through the procedure or you not able to get through the procedure not because you look poor or you look posh!it's depend on the officer ok the officer!
what i think if your engine number is not match with your car glan and you face an accident you are not able to clam insurance at all .that's the advantage for you.
we are not doing something to against the laws, right and this help you to protect yourself after the procedure.
so...just the 1.3-2.0 conversion we still cannot comfirm can be make with legal document or not until now.
so far we still haven to try it yet...that's why we looking for someone here that already do conversion and still never going to process at JPJ,we can help you to try.....and for sure you can pay after processed.....

Last edited:

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
Raja_Mongkut said:
my question not answered.. :(
for downgrade engine cc case..you can call the number to get more info or you PM me your contact number...we will call you ASAP..
and engine mouting mod...already comfirm cannot...

thank you

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
killerinstinct said:
sigh...even for GTi's they cant even up to 2.0cc anymore huh...
from the letter that i post it clearly stated "cannot" hehehe but this dude here say he can cowtim... lets wait and c :D

Dont flame me..... ekekeke

Mivec 1.8 Hantu

Known Member
Jul 26, 2006
Anybody knows Raymond? he does registering for csr transplant and he is very famous in Sunway.. even with his connections also he say 1.3 - 2.0 cannot do.. i think for me.. i'll stick with the sifu thats says 1.3 - 2.0 cannot do.. Even u pay rm 5000 also.. Better be save than sorry!! hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi friends,

As the title suggest, my house got broken into, yes they drove off with one of my cars.
Around 5.30pm July 13.
Volvo V50 T5
Black Stock Standard
2006 Make

Any info will be helpful, Many Thanks

UPDATE: By GOD's grace, Car has been recovered this morning all intact. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience