Nov 17, 2003
Mike,

What is the price for 1.3->2.0?

Regards,

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
target, for u to do buss here, and let ppl quiet......i wish u can proven something like document that already pass(what u so call "jalan")
because all wish to see it also.......ty

p/s: i also want to see it....lol

VolcoM-V

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
bro,
i changed Block, and the kastam paper i lost de..
can kau tim.? wats the price..?

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
keithkeat said:
target, for u to do buss here, and let ppl quiet......i wish u can proven something like document that already pass(what u so call "jalan")
because all wish to see it also.......ty

p/s: i also want to see it....lol
ok..will try to show out here...:regular_smile:

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
bro,
i changed Block, and the kastam paper i lost de..
can kau tim.? wats the price..?
without kastam paper i think is hard to make it..
anyway we will try and let you know tomorrow.

Mike,

What is the price for 1.3->2.0?

Regards,
what car??proton?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
if proton 1.3-2.0 is approved....and the car get sita during jpj roadblock...how ar?

coz everyone know 1.3-2.0 is not possible nowadays, even u can make it...but does it legal during roadblock?

odengGtit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
i just transplant gsr into my gti,went to puspakom once..fail coz of tinted and brake,brake settle oledi as i change to evo3 brake,the problem is my tinted,anyway to make it approved and how much?

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
huakenny said:
if proton 1.3-2.0 is approved....and the car get sita during jpj roadblock...how ar?

coz everyone know 1.3-2.0 is not possible nowadays, even u can make it...but does it legal during roadblock?
For the car conversion i think is no problem to get the legal documents to prof that your car have been follow the instruction to get through the jpj and puspakom testing.
In this case if you motify your car after the procedure of jpj then it's might be risky to get through the jpj operation. what we do is to make your is valid to drive on the road and able to get a valid insurance and roadtax.
let's give an example if a jpj operation is on duty you won't take a risk because the jpj officer people are different you might able to get throgh the operation or you might not able to get through depend the officer.if you didn't do something for your car engine i am sure you will be catch for sure .if you already do something for it at least you can prof it's legal.
one more example like if you going abroad and during the custom checking you might able to get through the procedure or you not able to get through the procedure not because you look poor or you look posh!it's depend on the officer ok the officer!
what i think if your engine number is not match with your car glan and you face an accident you are not able to clam insurance at all .that's the advantage for you.
we are not doing something to against the laws, right and this help you to protect yourself after the procedure.

crispeed

Aug 21, 2006
bro 1.5 to 2.0 how much ar...its been a while im using without registering..cun u help me out

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
vanila said:
as from what i heard All protons car are not allowed to increase their cc up to 2000 its include Satria GTI and Putra as well... not sure about v6 :D so becarefull before u spend RM3k :D

Just my opinion :D please dont marah2 me :D hehehe

REFER TO THIS WEBSITE

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7598/endorsement01pc3.jpg

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1526/endorsement02ky2.jpg

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1001/endorsement03oh6.jpg

From this letter we know... what can and can't :D Think...

Just my opinion :D please dont marah2 me :D hehehe

Mivec 1.8 Hantu

Known Member
Jul 26, 2006
Bro..of course u got 'Jalan'.. other people also got 'jalan'...!! the problem is.. the jalan for 1.3 to 2.0 NOW is a No No.. No matter wat jalan u take..if u say to get legal approval after goin thru wat ever process u mentioned b4..that one can lar.. but in Road-Block scenario? Drive by Stops? JPJ people they can creat problems or sita ur car anytime if ur mods are from 1.3 to 2.0 done recently..Coz we all know.. that JPJ's Rules are Very GENERAL and The Scope is very Big.. thats why JPJ officers never go into Details About Anything.. ( Anybody Realize this? ) Doesnt matter u already have approval from JPJ or Puspakom..!!!coz now..even JPJ officers are craking down..who are those people in JPJ Approving all these car.. the want to catch the Culprit.!!!
Pak Lah Spoke bout this already mar in news..

I think i Speak for everyone that has already posted here.. if we want to register our car.. WE WANT IT TO BE PROBLEM FREE BEFORE AND AFTER AND IN ANY SITUATION!!! Simple mar.. coz theres a lot of money involve.!!!!

Siapa transplant engine after that never change this and that.. sure got wan.. exhaust lar..rim lar..these lar that lar.. if not gonna do anything.. than why bother transplanting the engine in the first place..!!!!

Sorry bro.. just an honest opinion.. :)

craziqbal

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
bros, recently i transplanted a 4G15 EFi engine into my 1.3 satria, first the runner for my mechanic asked for RM200 to do the registration. now it seems that he already got the letter from JPJ and he's asking for RM350 to do the puspakom thing..is it better if i do it myself? plz guys...

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
jpj approval = free

puspakom check = RM30-RM40

let him settle it if u wish to continue getting ripped. :)

anyway... targetdesign... how about 2.8 drop to 2.0?

yes u heard me right... also how about modify engine mounting?

craziqbal

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
thanx dude..i knew something was wrong...lucky i haven't paid the fella yet...

adyzul

1,000 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
Mivec 1.8 Hantu said:
Bro..of course u got 'Jalan'.. other people also got 'jalan'...!! the problem is.. the jalan for 1.3 to 2.0 NOW is a No No.. No matter wat jalan u take..if u say to get legal approval after goin thru wat ever process u mentioned b4..that one can lar.. but in Road-Block scenario? Drive by Stops? JPJ people they can creat problems or sita ur car anytime if ur mods are from 1.3 to 2.0 done recently..Coz we all know.. that JPJ's Rules are Very GENERAL and The Scope is very Big.. thats why JPJ officers never go into Details About Anything.. ( Anybody Realize this? ) Doesnt matter u already have approval from JPJ or Puspakom..!!!coz now..even JPJ officers are craking down..who are those people in JPJ Approving all these car.. the want to catch the Culprit.!!!
Pak Lah Spoke bout this already mar in news..

I think i Speak for everyone that has already posted here.. if we want to register our car.. WE WANT IT TO BE PROBLEM FREE BEFORE AND AFTER AND IN ANY SITUATION!!! Simple mar.. coz theres a lot of money involve.!!!!

Siapa transplant engine after that never change this and that.. sure got wan.. exhaust lar..rim lar..these lar that lar.. if not gonna do anything.. than why bother transplanting the engine in the first place..!!!!

Sorry bro.. just an honest opinion.. :)
Yes bro....EXACTLY TRUE!!!

As everyone knowswhen someone says got 'jalan' it only means RASUAH or undertable money. Why do you think they are asking for RM2500-RM3000???

The runner makes money to pay for the "jalan".

If you peeps who still want to upgrade to 2.0cc and endorse with this jalan "LEGALLY" please go ahead.

Don't blame the runner when your car get 'sita' at roadblock.

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
the thred stater also went missing... wakakaakakakakakakakakakak lmao

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
vanila said:
the thred stater also went missing... wakakaakakakakakakakakakak lmao
hey dude...i 'm still here....

anyway.....for 1.3-2.0 case,we will be going to comfirm it later..
and for sure,we comfirm already with your glan engine number can be change when after conversion....

for 1.3-2.0...it can be make...just the price we still cannot sure yet...will update later...

for more info please call 019-9806603 Mike.
THANK YOU

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
adyzul said:
Yes bro....EXACTLY TRUE!!!

As everyone knowswhen someone says got 'jalan' it only means RASUAH or undertable money. Why do you think they are asking for RM2500-RM3000???

The runner makes money to pay for the "jalan".

If you peeps who still want to upgrade to 2.0cc and endorse with this jalan "LEGALLY" please go ahead.

Don't blame the runner when your car get 'sita' at roadblock.
yeah...we not saying we can make your car with fully "LEGALLY" after 1.3-2.0 conversion.......all we already explain from here:-

For the car conversion i think is no problem to get the legal documents to prof that your car have been follow the instruction to get through the jpj and puspakom testing.
In this case if you motify your car after the procedure of jpj then it's might be risky to get through the jpj operation. what we do is to make your is valid to drive on the road and able to get a valid insurance and roadtax.
let's give an example if a jpj operation is on duty you won't take a risk because the jpj officer people are different you might able to get throgh the operation or you might not able to get through depend the officer.if you didn't do something for your car engine i am sure you will be catch for sure .if you already do something for it at least you can prof it's legal.
one more example like if you going abroad and during the custom checking you might able to get through the procedure or you not able to get through the procedure not because you look poor or you look posh!it's depend on the officer ok the officer!
what i think if your engine number is not match with your car glan and you face an accident you are not able to clam insurance at all .that's the advantage for you.
we are not doing something to against the laws, right and this help you to protect yourself after the procedure.
so...just the 1.3-2.0 conversion we still cannot comfirm can be make with legal document or not until now.
so far we still haven to try it yet...that's why we looking for someone here that already do conversion and still never going to process at JPJ,we can help you to try.....and for sure you can pay after processed.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hola all ZTH members and forumers.

These are the DIY projects done by me and fellow ZTH member EliteHunter.
Special thanks to : unknown1x for the idea of CF spray.
We used 2 types of stensil , diamond shaped and box shape. Clearly , it wasn't neat..but it's our 1st try anyways :cyclops:

1st Pic - The base paint is solid black , tested on aluminium chocolate can.
2nd Pic - Smoothen the surface with finest grade sand paper.
3rd Pic - Spray second layer colour on stensil ( metallic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience