Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
Anyone here have Problem about Jpj Approve after engine transplat,
i can help you to settle it.
price are depend on car and mod,you just send me your document like
1)Gran
2)Kastam letter
afterthat i will help you to get the approve letter from putrajaya,when receive the letter,i will drive your car to puspakom to approve it.that's all.
Price need depend on car and modding,normally RM2500-RM3000.

any question please call 019-9806603
thank you

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
Morning Bump..

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
after holidays bump!!!

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
Proton 1.3-2.0 is not a problem...but car must go JPJ puspakom
PM me your contact number....thank you

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
proton 1.3-2.0 no prob, if jpj go, but fail, HOW?money back ka?

Last edited:

cRuZ1011

Feb 27, 2006
Ya mr target got the same question.... let say if fail ... got money back guarantee?

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
if first time fail....you can check where the JPJ fail...then go fix it.and you still can go second time....2nd time payment just pay JPJ puspakom...no need pay on the approve letter again....

But normally JPJ wont easy to fail if your car condition are good.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
u miss the most important point.....

ok make it clear here, for what i know is, proton 1.3-2.0 now can fail u anytime...because 1.3 >> 2.0 =
top up 54%

so, the point is even u me him got it fix for 2,3,4 time but still fail how?i ask cause i know a lot ppl want to do something like that even from 1.6-2.0.......

p/s only for proton car, not others brand

Last edited:

sard5828

Known Member
Jun 26, 2006
got gen2 cnvt -evo4, i hv rcv mail from zth, that any proton car cnnot cnvert to 2.0cc except perdana, i see the letter fron jpj....

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
if you interested....you can send all the document to me first...i will help you to check on JPJ and let you know ASAP.

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
keithkeat said:
u miss the most important point.....

ok make it clear here, for what i know is, proton 1.3-2.0 now can fail u anytime...because 1.3 >> 2.0 =
top up 54%

so, the point is even u me him got it fix for 2,3,4 time but still fail how?i ask cause i know a lot ppl want to do something like that even from 1.6-2.0.......
ok...what i means is i can make your proton 1.3-2.0 approve from JPJ with other way.then when your car was pass from JPJ...will receive a letter from them and after that your car still need to go puspakom to test.
but i cannot guarantee you pass from puspakom except your car condition are good like example braking system are good enough function.

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
As my understanding, you must pass the puspakom first than only you can register at JPJ. Confius, how it can be like that...JPJ only will only register your new engine after they got an approval from puspakom...

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
ealt said:
As my understanding, you must pass the puspakom first than only you can register at JPJ. Confius, how it can be like that...JPJ only will only register your new engine after they got an approval from puspakom...
ealt bro,
this way are normal way to make car approve from JPJ like 1.6-1.8 or just change engine number etc...but now 1.3-2.0 is totally different with this.if you straight go JPJ puspakom to test...for sure you will fail on test.that's why we need get the JPJ approval letter before we go puspakom....

for more detail please call 019-9806603 (MIKE)
thank you

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
The procedure now is :-
1. submit application for 'change of engine' to JPJ putrajaya the kawal selia, techincal department, with all valid document (i.e. reg card, application form, invoice of engine purchase, custom letter, I.C....). all documents need a photocopy.

2. after u submit, u'll get an acknowledgement slip, which has a reference number & phone number u can call to check the status of application. Normally the approval duration would be 2~3 weeks. Mine took 3 weeks.

4. Call in to check after 2 weeks, if approved & readied. Go back to JPJ putrajaya to show them the acknowledgement slip and take the approval letter, check all particulars b4 leaving the counter to ensure all details are correct.

5. With that approval letter, go to puspakom and inspect your car. During inspection they will check the chasis number, engine number, windows got tint or not, brakes condition, suspensions condition, exhaust emission and smoke.

6. if all the above are in good condition, then Puspakom will LULUS ur inspection.

7. After puspakom LULUS the inspection, u need to endorse your insurance too!... some insurance charge
minimum of RM5~Rm15 for the process. Then, take the puspakom 'report card' with other documents (reg. card, custom letters, invoice, jpj application form, insurance endorsement to endorse change of reg card's particulars) to JPJ (can do at branch, not necessary must be JPJ HQ @ putrajaya) to submit for endorsement of change of engine number along with any other particulars that u need to change on the reg card (i.e. colours?? transmissions type???)

8. Then depend on which JPJ branch, some will give u another slip and ask u collect the amended reg card a week later or 2 weeks later, or some jpj branch (i heard) can gau-dim within just few hours of waiting.

From my experience, the most important thing is the first approval letter from JPJ.
if for 1.3-> 2.0 and the first approval letter form JPJ kawal selia technical department ALREADY APPROVED, then puspakom have no say in anything (except u mod engine mounting, they can fail u on that), and puspakom will just inspect the rest (brakes, suspensions, engine & chasis numbers, ENGINE MOUNTINGS). and normally puspakom will not ask/tel u that 'oh 1.3 -> 2.0 cannot la.' those craps, cos if their responsiblity is just do inspection,... only JPJ has the say of the 'do's and don'ts'.

above is jst 2 cents from what i know. any wrongs, pls correct me..

thanks.

p/s: I did the jpj applications and puspakom inspection myself in Nov-Dec 2006, the only fees i paid is the puspakom inspection fees which is Rm40.. or isit RM45 (i can't remember), But time consuming a bit, as need to go here go there myself. mine engine transplant was 1.6->1.6 ... hehehe.. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pumped-Up Porsches!

A ride in any one of these potent machines will leave you screaming for more.

While purists would argue that products from Zuffenhausen are perfect just the way they are, we've discovered that there's always room for improvement, as evidenced by the monsters created by the Dr. Frankensteins of the Porsche tuning world, Gemballa, Ruf and TechArt. This trio is unlike any tuner or aftermarket...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience