Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
Gila betul...

i went to Perodua to check my 2 year Myvi Aircond compressor whih maybe in trouble....
they suggest me to change it...

GUESS WHAT? it cost RM1400 new... !!!!!! better buy at chopshop. Even the myvi power window switch need to be replaced 5 times then OK... makes me wanna sing about Malaysia automotive products:-

wahhh cun nyaaaa......
Memang cun
Sembelih Rakyat Malaysia
Belum cuba belum tahu
Sudah rasa pasti tak mau

I can agree with this Dasar BS if:
1) Food Price everything etc etc still at current price
2) Wage increase 10x

We here kais pagi makan pagi wooooo..... mana ada main makan tepi woooo.... u politician gaji 10k above feel RM1000 like RM10.... but think la people like us la haiyaaa.... tu pun susah kaaaa

I can accept their whatever rules if they can sit here and get their salary straight 1Malaysia style....get their salary as same as us and feel the life as a normal citizen....

Life as a Malaysian is like a war.... the generals simply orders and goyang kaki
while the lower ranks suffer and gets all the bullet showers.... if lucky promoted... if not KIA

Wenn Sie in der Naziära leben, werden Sie vor langer Zeit geschossen!

Last edited:

Casanova 1982

May 14, 2009
i was digging for this info all over.. :) good ones... now i will see if my side here can squeeze some more out... gezz...

btw, did u guys just gather there or there is something u guys did? etc like a signature of a boikot memorandum to hand into some certain parties...

yes we did sign a form. name & car we use .reporters we there 2,taking note & questioning some of the oldskoll owners. Lastly, they took a group pic.oldskoll owners rocks!!! thx again .

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
at last... the fuking G was cancel the plan... But worry few year later, they will implement back...

kayy

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
what about the halfcut situation? is it still gonna be scrap too?

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
They sure go ahead with the halfcut situation..... maybe they will increase the import duty.....the make it more difficult at the custom department and so on.... is a matter of time.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
As for tint, i think no tint shop will give you guarantee that you will pass puspakom check (unless the model they really confident or test with). I go some well known tint shop in Ipoh also they say cant really guarantee. At last i went to an ordinary shop for tint, silver color, lucky pass the puspakom..heheheee...

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
As for tint, i think no tint shop will give you guarantee that you will pass puspakom check (unless the model they really confident or test with). I go some well known tint shop in Ipoh also they say cant really guarantee. At last i went to an ordinary shop for tint, silver color, lucky pass the puspakom..heheheee...
can easily pass the puspakom, as long as you can see thru the window only...
I last time go with 99 % infra red paper to puspakom... also lulus what... The reading showed 99%, but i say... "you can't see thru what!? then maybe your machine fault"... then he said "ok la.. "

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
can easily pass the puspakom, as long as you can see thru the window only...
I last time go with 99 % infra red paper to puspakom... also lulus what... The reading showed 99%, but i say... "you can't see thru what!? then maybe your machine fault"... then he said "ok la.. "
You are so lucky,

During my time, they inspect using this small device to see how many % the light can penetrate, was lucky im just on the dot. Evey tint shop should have that device too..

Once i was at other Puspakom, saw a driver scrap his heavy tint car on the spot using a thin knife..believe me...not a good sight to see...

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all here.... I just want to ask for experience on brake pads. I was quoted 160 for a brand Mintye and 300+ for bendix on toyota mr2 2 pot. Im on a budget so im more inclined to go for the mintye. Any experience on this? Is it ok? Because i got nightmares with cheap bad pads b4. Just for city drive no track. Or else, any recommendations?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience