Can I Make Another Loan For 2nd Car?

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
Hi, hopefully someone here can tell me about this, whether can or cannot?

Okey, let say now my nett salary is RM 2000 for a month. My current payments for a month now is around RM 1200 (car + study + personal + c. card). If i want to make another loan for a 2nd car, let say for RM 600 for a monthly installment, can a finance company approve my 2nd car loan, considering my current financial status?

Btw someone else is going to pay for the 2nd car actually, is just that it will use my name only for that loan. Please share your experience or knowldege about this financing matter with me, if you know about it, thank you.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
your car repayment should not take more then 1/3 of your monthly salary

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
g88 said:
Meaning that is my case, the aswer is i cannot make a 2nd loan right...thanks, what a relief.....

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
putaqela said:
Meaning that is my case, the aswer is i cannot make a 2nd loan right...thanks, what a relief.....
yupp, most probably right. and as of now to the unknown future, the financier would be very strict on all car loan applications.

card credit sangkut 1-2 months also then they wont approve. coz it shows that u r having difficulties with your budget and expenses.

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
good news...

Actually this is a good news for me...before this i am in a situation like malay proverb said "di telan mati anak, di luah mati bapak" get a proverb dictionary from Karam Singh Walia if you one to know what it's mean..ha..ha thanks guy

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
g88 said:

Dear G88, I m wondering where did u get your info from?

my salary is 2k and car repayment is 1k every month.

Juelz

Feb 2, 2006
^ bro we're talking about legally ...if your talking about illegally then obviously
anything can be done

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
wish9 : i think g88 meant it in personal financial terms , so there would be sufficient money for to use for the month in or maybe for emergencies .

and then again , IMO individual to individual basis , some may be able to live with the loan , some dont .

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
wish9 said:
Dear G88, I m wondering where did u get your info from?

my salary is 2k and car repayment is 1k every month.
with Strong Guarantor, you can even get loan without income.

Kye

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Japan
no way man ! dun think so you can get it ... even with guarantor difficult... :P

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
can..
provided u can show to the bank that u can pay..
i also got 2 car on loan..
good luck...

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
So, I am wondering, whether you can get the loan with no income? Is all about stong guarantor?

To be honest, me, myself has guarantor! I am wondering, how many people out there got the loan without guarantor and how you did you do that?

1) Strong background?

2) Has properties?

3) Working for more than a century?

4) Father is Bill Gates?( father is rich doesnt mean your goodself can get the loan without your dad's guarantor) I don't know because my dad is not Bill.

5) Or something else?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Wah Andy,
very loaded ah u...

Actually, to apply loan...
Bank will see our income...
If u 1 100% gurantee to get a loan, try not to cheat the bank as they link to each other.
Credit card also will cause trouble on applying loan if u pay late or not paying for a mth... coz cc and personal loan is consider high risk for bank...
try devide ur income into 5 for the new loan then u will know that u can pay the loan or get the loan or not...

I have 3 cc, 2 car (second car not new), 1 house and 3 personal loan at bank (no support from family ma... hehehe) totally no gurantor at all...
bank will consider if u can pay or can not and then not all the bank are the same..
some bank will approve the loan and some done as for bank this is a business to them too... if they have the fund and their target increase... they will approved the loan...
Age also a very important things also... if ur age not enough, ur income superbly high and ur age is young also no use...

Good Luck... hope this info is useful...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is the best so far, as we know majority drivers in Malaysia, kinda bad in parking, as some
may have accidentally or inconsiderately kissed your bumper and left the scene. Leaving you
standing still looking at the damages left by an Idiot.

So, this actually catch my attention, not sure if it can be turn down when driving and only
put it up while our car is parked?

Don't think it can withstand strong accident impact but parking speed, should be good enough.

Cheers :beer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience