Can anyone tell me where i can service TEIN Adjustables

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Hi,

Do anyone know where i can service my TEIN adjustables, thanks.....

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
mate, few day back i online and surfing on the motortrader, some one do advertise in there.
but i forget in which page liao, u dtry online http://www.motortrader.com.my and search.....under the max power.....good luck

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
thanks.... i will check on it... :)

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
As N1 is the sole and exclusive importer of TEIN in M'sia, N1 will soon open a new after sales service center specifically for TEIN suspension compenents.

So keep an eye out on N1

ham sap boy

Known Member
Jul 31, 2006
u can go to kepong. i just sevice my cusco adj. previously, my friend from ganu already service his tein ha there. 6month warranty. if got prob, can re-send 4 free

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
If u service else where... your teins won't be using official tein parts anymore loh then...!!? =Þ Then what good would they be anymore? They'd just be the same as any local set lor... just the cover oni thats left back is teins. Haha..

Go N1 Racing lerz... but now not yet... i think by next month they should already start servicing teins. They are the official tein distributers, and they do have the tein servicing machines (haven't started using them yet, they still training staff to do that... training of course, by Japanese Tein engineers), and they can order saparate tein parts for replacement and repairs.

NO doubt its gonna be more expensive... but u'll be getting the real deal. OTherwise, why even bother using teins in the first place? For the name sake only?

Thats like buying an original evo3... and then when things start to go wrong... u go to USPD instead and get the spoilt parts replaced by proton parts... coz' Mitsubishi service centre and parts are too expensive. =Þ

Last edited:

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
alvin..
wahaha.... isnt that a fact to most malaysian... THE BRAND POWER!! proton cars with mitsu emblems=mitsubishi... hmm.. i think with the brand add 10++hp i guess...

Evo3
hmm... if you gonna wait for teins to b here in malaysia, u can do that.. n ride with a dead stick shocks,unless u hv another or u ok with that...Or you can opt for going to local aftermarket adjustables sevice centres like HWL,APM,RG,GAB n etc.... some of them can custom n rebuild your adjustables to your liking... spring rates,hard soft.. etc... but dont expect it to be cheap... Or.. throw away/keep in a store n buy a new one..

but i dont suggest buying used shocks.. shocks have lifespan.. ull never know how old n abused it is.. even branded ones..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Ever heard of car care product called duragloss? For sure all the otai2 here well known with this products.
It's got all range of car care products from exterior to interior even for racing purpose. Alot of s'porean order from us the Duragloss Track Claw Instant Traction when they want to having fun at sepang. :top::burnout:
The price is affordable and easy to use.

Here is the link if you guys really interested with it. Feel free to check it out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience