Can a FWD Car Swap a SR20DET RWD Engine???

Fazira

Jun 19, 2004
agree with cmng..

parts for sr20 is easier to get in market.. but remember SR engine using timing chain not timing belt.just taking care a bit to change ur engine oil regularly. for me i'll change it every 3500km-4500km..just using mineral base oil..

water pump cost me aroung rm180 only.. just bring the sample from ur car.. as state at box mine one similar c24 & u13 / u12

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Thanks Guys...Here a shot of my present car and my worst worry is finding weatherstrip for my t-roof glass...

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
as i say.. go SG to order
they do carry NX and sure have the part
but on the T Roof.. i doubt it have since SG NX most is normal type.. not T Roof type
maybe can double check with SG Tan Chong

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear frens ,
So after many people start to discuss about side gapping spark plug , here another method of screwing in spark plug so that the gap is facing the exhaust valve.
I quote : The ideal position of the plug is such that the gap is facing towards the valves, preferably the exhaust valve.
"There is a lot of debate and skepticism to whether or not spark plug indexing is worth the effort. Some studies have shown 1-2% of total engine power can be lost through...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience