Advice Needed..B13 to SR20DET swap

NISMO5044

Sep 18, 2006
Hi Guys,

Im planning to transplant a SR20DET into my B13. I've read through some forums which mentioned that a RNN14 SR20DET fits properly in a B13 engine bay.

Can those who have done this before share their experiences? any complications? stuff that i should look out for etc? Does anyone know where i can source these halfcuts? Tried Bkt Kemuning and a couple of chop shops in klang, none found. Only managed to find 2 in Mun Lee Puchong. Anywhere else? Thank alot in advance :)

P.S. - I meant GA16DE to SR20DET swap in the topic. ;)

Last edited:

NISMO5044

Sep 18, 2006
Not even one to reply my question ?

C'mon guys.... cut me a slack here... :)

Cheers...

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
i think u could try kts or something.. nismo's official workshop i heard :) they do alot of b13 transplants :) btw bro... when u do that rite.. could u sell ur dashboard to me? i mean ur original dashboard? for a affordable price? since u wont need it :)

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
oh yeah the workshop is located somewhere in shah alam.. will find u d details n post it here :) all d best bro :)

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
nice one to convert....i've seen one B13 swapping to SR20DET.....very powerful....

NISMO5044

Sep 18, 2006
Thanks for your help babywolfz... I will let u know how much I would like to let go my dashboard.

By the way, do you want the whole dash including the meter and aircond panel or just the dashboard only?

Please let me know. Thanks. :)

nsboy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
KL
now a days very hard to find sr20 engine as most of the chop shop will bring in the engine n send to us as better price..
maybe u can try SPS in Shah Alam.. the price ok!! i do my sr20 ther..

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
yeah the entire dashboard includin meter n aircon panel :) thanks bro :) will be waiting for ur good news :)

NISMO5044

Sep 18, 2006
I'm still looking out for a pulsar halfcut but as you all know, it's difficult to find one these days. Anyone of you guys have any idea where I can find a halfcut for a very fair price ? Please PM me with the address of the chop shop and I'd be greatful to you guys.

Cheers... :)

NISMO5044

Sep 18, 2006
babywolfz.... I'll let ya know once I have found the halfcut and this should hopefully happen by end of this month. I'll keep you informed regarding the dash set if you are still interested.

Thanks. :)

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
thankz nismo5044 hey u lookin 4 a pulsar halfcut ar? there's this place in puchong called mun lee... dunno how 2 explain the exact place... check out subang usj area also.. u will be amazed bro.. haha bout the price i asked b4 last time... 3.4k.. dunno cheap ka or what ka... hi bukak that price.... but the pulsar hood was smashed beyond repair la...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI Folks,

Im interested on painting my car satria from Blue to white.

So i want paint interior and exterior. Normally if interior and exterior means, what they will do and what are the area they will cover?

i want custom made skirting out of metal plate and weld to my body and simen nicely, of cos not heavy one..

i came accross few shops in 0to100, but not much shops listed. I wanna find out more b4 making decision. i Dowan to end in wrong hands, thats why.

If you have any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience