Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Hahahaha! Just add fast friend! 5 min 80plus addy

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
Hahahaha! Just add fast friend! 5 min 80plus addy
How many ponies you intended for your rebuild engine and boost level? Got one set used arp head bolt if u intended to boost over 1 bar. But it the one which uses nut on the top and the shaft on the block. quite troublesome when you want to take out the head next time. The 3e-te conrod can withstand up to 1.2bar no problem. Put in the cruise valve spring when rebuild......then when want to upgrade cam no need to take out head, just change the bucket and cam then measure the clearance. Still cannot find the jam racing manifold u requested. Used one are hard to find. With this setup now you should get 180++ ponies atw on 0.8bar. On 1bar should be around the mark you are looking for 200 ponies plus minus. With the intercooler you show me maybe will add a few hp but all this is just assumption. I tell you this from my customer car i do, and base on dyno, but with different bolt on parts, setting and management. But i think probably around 200 if u go 1 bar with what you got now.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

tts weiiiiiii...
Sorry to bother, but what is tts?

Last edited:

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
How many ponies you intended for your rebuild engine and boost level? Got one set used arp head bolt if u intended to boost over 1 bar. But it the one which uses nut on the top and the shaft on the block. quite troublesome when you want to take out the head next time. The 3e-te conrod can withstand up to 1.2bar no problem. Put in the cruise valve spring when rebuild......then when want to upgrade cam no need to take out head, just change the bucket and cam then measure the clearance. Still cannot find the jam racing manifold u requested. Used one are hard to find. With this setup now you should get 180++ ponies atw on 0.8bar. On 1bar should be around the mark you are looking for 200 ponies plus minus. With the intercooler you show me maybe will add a few hp but all this is just assumption. I tell you this from my customer car i do, and base on dyno, but with different bolt on parts, setting and management. But i think probably around 200 if u go 1 bar with what you got now.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Sorry to bother, but what is tts?
tts stand for teh tarik session aka meetup and drink! I dun think i want the the head stud for the time being! No more budget! Yup, what u state is quite right for once! My last, and now almost pecah engine churn out 180++ with 0.95kg/mm! But like what i said and learn, dun use cheap part cause they dun last! Hahahahaha! My target is around 190hp ++ and not more than what my chassis can't handle! Addy got the piston ring from a friend for Rm500 normal steel! Bearing will be using acl! Headgasket dunno what make but is 1.2mm courtesy from Gt tamak and Nothin! If by december i cannot go SIC i think i am gonna get Alzheimer and dunno how to drive again! Hahahaha:listen: But i am not old!

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

new pet,contract given out.......
LOL
Addy get the contract and companion! Hahahahahahaha

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmm. I beginning to wonder. I don't think old decease is your problem. You are experiencing 1 stage transformation of the cow aka bird language disease, it will attack your left side brain first then u will grow feather on your head, and cow limb replacing your leg and hand. Have you been in direct contact with that fella for a period of time? Better buy anti virus gel for pharmacist and use it. And what with the contract and companion things? getting married is it? And your uncle is bothering me with the alfa question. 8c is very expensive and only 500 build. And where is the cow? Getting sian already,no one to release my tension.

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
U tell him better buy modena 360! hahahha! red color also,two door also, italian heritage also, v8 also......fuh! But i think he kena f**k by my dad addy! Hahahaha! Tomorrow i go see doctor, better go check whether kena the cow/bird desease or not? Play ghost trapper and u will understand?
Got cam ka? Send to me la! pay u back rm50 a month interest free. can or not? Huh. huh. What u say? Good bargain for 20years of friendship!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
good la......use it u got cd -2 :rofl:

drag, just join what danny send u in fb......hahaha.....i bet u everyday stay at home or office just to click......LOL, u learn a lot in engine, now time to learn catch hantu lo :smokin:

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
Ok. Here is the deal. For danny only.

1. Get married this year. Starting now until december 09. You get full complete forge 5e wiseco 74.5mm, pauter rod, clevite bearing, cruise 2.0mm head gasket, arp bolt, full cruise head kit, ogura clutch, and 5 speed gearbox with ppg gearset and quiffe lsd, hrf td06 turbine kit, blitz intercooler, grex oilcooler kit And my motec m800 with full harness, sensor, data logging black box, and the lcd Triple stack display

2. Get your girl pregnant and you get the forge block only. Cannot go for abortion.

3 Get your girl pregnant and get married within this year and you get number 1 deal with a bonus of a hewland sequential gearbox with an extra set of gear.

How thats for a 21 years of friendship. It include your mom and dad happiness and well being.
Kawan macam ini susah dapat wo.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

good la......use it u got cd -2 :rofl:

drag, just join what danny send u in fb......hahaha.....i bet u everyday stay at home or office just to click......LOL, u learn a lot in engine, now time to learn catch hantu lo :smokin:
Actually if i go play this game my sales lady will scold me. One untie i hired to collect money and account. and most of all danny's mom friend. Sit beside me also. Damn scared. When angry look like danny dad.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Got to go now! Man utd forever.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
hahaha.....can one, swift the untie sit outside

wah, the T&C i think will kill danny asap.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

the "ren cheng" really worth for money.......

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
This deal is like making me to choose jail but kena jackpot at the same time! Got number 4 ka? U give me deal 1 first as a down payment then when i marry u give the rest la! hahahaha. I dun think i am that lucky! My 003 is polyurethane, bitch! Unless u come here and poke it with needle! But it come with spermicide also! Fuh!

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Ok. Here is the deal. For danny only.

1. Get married this year. Starting now until december 09. You get full complete forge 5e wiseco 74.5mm, pauter rod, clevite bearing, cruise 2.0mm head gasket, arp bolt, full cruise head kit, ogura clutch, and 5 speed gearbox with ppg gearset and quiffe lsd, hrf td06 turbine kit, blitz intercooler, grex oilcooler kit And my motec m800 with full harness, sensor, data logging black box, and the lcd Triple stack display

2. Get your girl pregnant and you get the forge block only. Cannot go for abortion.

3 Get your girl pregnant and get married within this year and you get number 1 deal with a bonus of a hewland sequential gearbox with an extra set of gear.

How thats for a 21 years of friendship. It include your mom and dad happiness and well being.
Kawan macam ini susah dapat wo.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Actually if i go play this game my sales lady will scold me. One untie i hired to collect money and account. and most of all danny's mom friend. Sit beside me also. Damn scared. When angry look like danny dad.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Got to go now! Man utd forever.
Man utd just lucky last night! The 99 spec for man utd is still the best! Look where is your ronaldo now! 25 kid!

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
drag91.
i already married. where is my present? (assume we already 21years kawan)
actually im interested with the motec. can buy from u ka? i want to upgrade and beat the old man's car. i cannot kalah with him one weh. the ppg and quaife lsd seems best also
hahhahah.. :listen: can we futher more our relationship?

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
brokeback that far ah.........
=.=''

dragg_91

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
Can i play? I also kenal old fart 21 years ba......

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

drag91.
i already married. where is my present? (assume we already 21years kawan)
actually im interested with the motec. can buy from u ka? i want to upgrade and beat the old man's car. i cannot kalah with him one weh. the ppg and quaife lsd seems best also
hahhahah.. :listen: can we futher more our relationship?
assumption is the milf of all f**k up. I know what u buat kat danny to your keta.......power gilarrrrrrr. dah tengok gambarrrrrr ba...:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can someone tell me where can I get this manual book or guide book on net? Or someone have it can post it here or send it to me? I need it urgent. Thank.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience