Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
No yet burn. Just warming up. Oldman still not yet come out ma. i think he still not home.

He so busy lately? Usually i heard always on line cause got internet connection already.

No pakcik and makcik here...........oldman got one.........but will upgrade to grandpa soon if still don't want to get hitch. Nice to meet ya ,bro. Friend of oldman?

hi Drag.. me newbie.. yeah been to oldman workshop be4.. but he don;t wanto do my car.. because i drive a kelisa only.. :bawling: where is oldman nowadays.. he busy with what? still waiting for his invitation for his marriage..

who's poison? hi keat!! long time no see.. miss those days can hang out on saturday.. yam cha on the old oily greased wira car chair.. tidur and with that big fan.. aiyo.. kerja punya pasal la.. or not still can do all those shit still..

next monday la.. if i free i drop by.. but monday damn sien one.. no one will be there.. argh.. shits la.. everyday also need to work..

No pakcik and makcik here...........oldman got one.........but will upgrade to grandpa soon if still don't want to get hitch. Nice to meet ya ,bro. Friend of oldman?

Anyone of u S.O.B call me a granpa, I'll kill ya!

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

hi Drag.. me newbie.. yeah been to oldman workshop be4.. but he don;t wanto do my car.. because i drive a kelisa only.. :bawling: where is oldman nowadays.. he busy with what? still waiting for his invitation for his marriage..
Go buy starlet la fatty! Then i do your car! Hahahaha:banghead:

Seem that u addy receive my package. So quick already pump the conrod in? I still got cruise cam set and cometic gasket 2.0mm want or not oldman?

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

My god................u still alive.........dammit

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Oldman should forge his manhood.....until now not married.......by 40 already piston worn out.......grin:listen:
U also not yet married and still have the gut to tell me to get married! WTF!

wtf.. kena bamboo macam sial babe.. tak syok la.. CEO, takpe la.. u simpan kereta aku baik2 ok.. maintain macam kereta sendiri ok.. :)

ish ish.. no money to change car la.. seorang kasi aku 1K.. then30 ppl i can get.. :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom