Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wei that gravel can use for fish aquarium wei... :biggrin:
colorful summore...pick some, don't tell the marshallls...

shhh....ya ya....that y some is still follow boy's car back.....hahaha

he cannot fully utilize at that moment.....1 more corner he is save for 1 round, too bad, right foot too heavy at that part...... :biggrin:

hahaha...anyway we really had so much fun yesterday....next time, i need more car to participate 'catch me if u can'......wohoooooooo

lansi!!! hahah!!!

shhh....ya ya....that y some is still follow boy's car back.....hahaha

he cannot fully utilize at that moment.....1 more corner he is save for 1 round, too bad, right foot too heavy at that part...... :biggrin:
Thanks from EPMC and all for the nice photo! NIce cameraman......even went in gravel also can take photo.......cun

LOL, not enough also.....forget to take the driver face at that time also.....:biggrin:

sammizai..... you better come tt more often cause many people though you are linkeong! even sarib think you are linkeong............i think its your picture la..............some also say u look like kyle brother

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

LOL, not enough also.....forget to take the driver face at that time also.....:biggrin:
Aiyo..........lucky u didn't take the hamsap lou face sure look kan cheong one!

sammizai..... you better come tt more often cause many people though you are linkeong! even sarib think you are linkeong............i think its your picture la..............some also say u look like kyle brother

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Aiyo..........lucky u didn't take the hamsap lou face sure look kan cheong one!

i actually DON"T know who are u, only realize u are near to us and stay long at pit.......LOL
sorry ah.....totally forget got this person at all :thefinger:

not kan cheong....just c@ckstare the ppl only...... :banghead:

Haha, is ok. ^^,
No issues. Haha.
I got abit problem on communicate with new ppl too. ^^
Too shy to speak to ppl sometime. @@"
>.<"

Last edited:
you did not see his action after putting the full slick lol! ok a bit lol.........can even play with civic lol

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

you did not see his action after putting the full slick lol! ok a bit lol.........can even play with civic lol

goddddd........i miss he play with h car there......hahaha

nice weather, nice car, nice crew, superb daudsan....

congratulation of dark vader unleashed.... hope to see more often on track after this...

Hahahha!! I duduk outside fixing fiat!!! hahaha U bangla Tla.. :D hahaha!!!

Sam... u are getting siok jor woh... no need worry... got tyre, bad tyre.. u can also go in... Just learn to walk and slowly increase....

Wet time driving like dry time.... hahaha.. u will end up spinning like MERRY go AROUND SEPANG LAND for sure...

and Danny... the Eagle is damn nice when dry time... U ask khwong... what happens when it dry.. hahaha!! I fucking floor it hard on cornering time... mou diu.. since it is so slippery... pakai slip it all the way in and out...

... and ham ka chan r.... not just i need a better tyre next time... I need a FUCKING SEAT ALSO!!! My balls is NOT in the proper place all the time... nia ma r..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom