buying muffler / extractor

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
I'm planning to change my muffler and/or the extractor. The problem is i'm new in this area and can anyone tell me what to look for when buying. For the muffler what price should I expect. Is the cap ayam one cost around 100-250 any good? Or should I go for branded one. And the extractor... which one is good for auto car... 4-2-1 or 4-1? Budget around rm500 if possible for both.

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
facelift said:
I'm planning to change my muffler and/or the extractor. The problem is i'm new in this area and can anyone tell me what to look for when buying. For the muffler what price should I expect. Is the cap ayam one cost around 100-250 any good? Or should I go for branded one. And the extractor... which one is good for auto car... 4-2-1 or 4-1? Budget around rm500 if possible for both.
if u wan a good muffer, chop shop have it. price depends on type. sound sure better. extrator? depends on wat car u driving. different. if with that budget, cap ayam brand can make ur dream come true.. cheap only.

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
yo bro better go 4 chop shop muffler
because u would regret 4 it although is more expensive than cap ayam
there are many type of extractor n some have tuned length
so think carefully

kennex

Aug 13, 2005
puchong
at shah alam

u can go to shah alam to fine it.
i think u can compare at there
b coz there got a lot of muffle shop

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
muffler go chopshop get cheap cheap one...
extractor go powerzone get good one...
coz extractor is the one improve ur car performance... so more budget on it...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
any chop shops to recommend? :D

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
for muffler...try to search at 'engine n performance' forum if u r lazy to visit chop shops....

for extractor....u may get Powerzone one....got i cant think other brand..ahaha

anyway....ekzos system gotta match wit ur car performance....it is beter for u to list out wat ur car model,engine cc, n wat mods hv been done.....

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
NiCkY7 said:
yesterday just visited mun lee for muffler...

their current stock seems bad... :frown:
gv AutoEquipe a visit....zth member oso...may gv u beter price....

located at Puchong Industrial Park....Ioi Mall there......many performance stuffs to see oso...see til u crazy........

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
huakenny said:
gv AutoEquipe a visit....zth member oso...may gv u beter price....

located at Puchong Industrial Park....Ioi Mall there......many performance stuffs to see oso...see til u crazy........
IOI mall there? mind to tell me more detaily? cause i not living at puchong, so not familiar for that area...

i just know how to go Aircool and Munlee from sunway LDP toll only... :tongue:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
NiCkY7 said:
IOI mall there? mind to tell me more detaily? cause i not living at puchong, so not familiar for that area...

i just know how to go Aircool and Munlee from sunway LDP toll only... :tongue:
if u wan buy ekzos..y dun search in zth..many members selling wat....

autoequipe phone :03-80751171

cal them and ask for direction lo....i know how to go only....i dunno how to guide u as im not local ppl..ahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the 2007 Super Taikyu Endurance Series reaches its halfway mark, the PETRONAS Syntium Team is prepared to embark on the season feature and highly anticipated Tokachi 24-Hours endurance race this weekend. Set at the Tokachi International Speedway on Japan’s northernmost island of Hokkaido, the circuit measures 5.091 kilometres in length and promises a race that will be filled with the thrill and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience