Buying a Lancer Evo?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Re: Buying an Lancer Evo?

pablo : fuyoh... 20k... next tt bro evoz blanja liao... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dd05 : remember to call me when u go for masa-g treatment oso... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

choco : ya man... i super bankrupt ady now... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site

looking to get a Evo 7.5 GT-A what should i expect or look for?
never bought anything with more than 150hp and never bought a second hand car b4

Bump: looking to get a Evo 7.5 GT-A what should i expect or look for?
never bought anything with more than 150hp and never bought a second hand car b4

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

pablo : fuyoh... 20k... next tt bro evoz blanja liao... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dd05 : remember to call me when u go for masa-g treatment oso... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

choco : ya man... i super bankrupt ady now... :bawling::bawling::bawling:
walau eh,
if 20k per month i no need to work like hell lor, i work 7days per week lor.......
but i think dd05 is earning more than many do coz he got bout 6-7cars....one day drive one car....thats what i heard from some brothers here....:)

masa-G treatment, i oso want but only can afford foot massage........:rofl:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com

walau eh,
if 20k per month i no need to work like hell lor, i work 7days per week lor.......
but i think dd05 is earning more than many do coz he got bout 6-7cars....one day drive one car....thats what i heard from some brothers here....:)

masa-G treatment, i oso want but only can afford foot massage........:rofl:
woahh lau eh.. bro evoz... u put me in high risk of kidnap weh... hehehe...

Those also not mine la... Hakmilik PB bank, Afiin Bank, HLBB bank, Ambank and Maybank and only 2 is Sendirian Berhad bank :biggrin:

Masa-G treatment aint that expensive for you bro evoz... when wanna yumchao with me? lolx...

Last edited:

-wolfie-

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Seremban

Dear Brothers;

Greetings! Hope this small write up of mine find you all well in here. Just would like to seek for some advice as I'm kind of new to Evo scene. Any help or advice are greatly appreciate.

Leslie:-
Very interesting write up and fully appreciate and understand. Cheers mate!

My scenario:-
Been searching Evo for the past 1 month and end up 2 Evo8 from motortrader. 1 in selayang and 1 in pj... same spec but that 1 in selayang kind of wear out inside out and modification is very visible noted and no price reduction (158k). The other 1 in PJ kind of in a way original condition, engine wise .. lets just say... good condition thru eyes .. but will know till drive it... external.. a layer of paint is covered up so lets say looks good.. now... the interior part.. kind of wear out but not that bad... but you can tell the previous owner doesnt really care the car.

Both cars... only the PJ is well worth buying in my points of view... so I did put in 5k down payment and the process of owing loan shark its on the way... then went to NAZA showroom and one of the sales advisor (a fren) told me 2 EVO9 is coming in.. obviously... excites me... so I dun really know what to do...

Brothers: Dont get me wrong as Im showing off here... seriously... Im in real dillema.. as I used to drive a satria GTI and I love that car till death but when I bought it... I didnt really inspect that car that well yet and end up very often in workshop... Spend bout 30k in that car and problem never seems stop..

I dont want to end up again like that GTI as I intend to stay original and add in some minor mod as in boost meter, turbo timer, air filter, ARC intercooler and exhaust and i understand after i add in all these items such as the intercooler, filter and exhaust.. I need to reset the car for optimum and safer ride.. am I rite? or just those advice are bull shit?

Deep inside... Evo 9 or Evo 8MR is my choice... seriously... Im so frustrated now...

Brothers... 2 cents from you guys will be much appreciated... perhaps a coffee or tea... my treat to save me from nitemare....

Cheers!:help:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

it is better to get someone who is familiar with evos to follow you to view the car first. once the real condition of the car is ok then only you nego price with the dealer. btw, when you say evo8 in pj, is it the silver e8 in a showroom near jaya 33?

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com

Bro wolfie.... about the selayang Evo u mention is it White E7 converted E8?? with No plate Wxx xx?

If yes i would say not worth buying..... if u wanna know more pm me.. hehehe...

Bro evoz, u shud know which one i'm talking about.. hehehehe...

Bump: Bro wolfie.... about the selayang Evo u mention is it White E7 converted E8?? with No plate Wxx xx?

If yes i would say not worth buying..... if u wanna know more pm me.. hehehe...

Bro evoz, u shud know which one i'm talking about.. hehehehe...

solid_sun

Dec 28, 2008

Hi all...i'm planning to buy E9...and never own a turbo engine car....and never buy a recon car....got some advice?

-wolfie-

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Seremban

it is better to get someone who is familiar with evos to follow you to view the car first. once the real condition of the car is ok then only you nego price with the dealer. btw, when you say evo8 in pj, is it the silver e8 in a showroom near jaya 33?
Bro: not sure which part of PJ as Im from seremban... lets just say that showroom is by the name of TS? say something to you? Seriously bro... in my circle of life... not much friends... and those I get to know also... they know alittle bit and they will make a big woo haa bout their knowledge.. anyway... I already thrown in some deposit for E9 with Naza... now waiting for the loan approval... came 3 E9 which is black, white and silver... these 3 cars still not landed in the showrrom while still park on the trailer... black and white already sold! jesus christ... then I was asked to rushed to see that silver... so now lets wait for those big shots in the banker to sign my application.:adore:

Bump: bro drift, not that one... that one I saw is just beside that market... unreg... but any how ... thnx for your tips and warning thou... do appreciate it... cheers!

Bump: bro drift, not that one... that one I saw is just beside that market... unreg... but any how ... thnx for your tips and warning thou... do appreciate it... cheers!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

Bro: not sure which part of PJ as Im from seremban... lets just say that showroom is by the name of TS? say something to you? Seriously bro... in my circle of life... not much friends... and those I get to know also... they know alittle bit and they will make a big woo haa bout their knowledge.. anyway... I already thrown in some deposit for E9 with Naza... now waiting for the loan approval... came 3 E9 which is black, white and silver... these 3 cars still not landed in the showrrom while still park on the trailer... black and white already sold! jesus christ... then I was asked to rushed to see that silver... so now lets wait for those big shots in the banker to sign my application.:adore:

not surprising as black and white are very hot colours and will be taken up very fast. hope you can join us for the super gt mega gathering. good luck bro :)

KCi

Jan 2, 2004

Hey wolfie, mind to share with us on how much selling theirs E9? Is it recond or brand new?

-wolfie-

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Seremban

Hey wolfie, mind to share with us on how much selling theirs E9? Is it recond or brand new?
mate... there is no more brand new E9... all that available in the market now is recon... the only difference is reg or unreg... for unreg the price is at 180+k and for those already reg .. 160+k

BooN

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.

I think for E9 unreg is above 190k.... BTW wolfie, how much the naza offer ur the E9? Mind to share?

Bump: I think for E9 unreg is above 190k.... BTW wolfie, how much the naza offer ur the E9? Mind to share?

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU

Price around Kuching city as of April 09,

Evo 9 (unreg) is around RM18xk
Evo 8 (unreg 2003) u can nego up until RM13xk-RM14xk depends on specs
Evo 8 (unreg 2004) the lowest I got was RM158k.

Normally, most of the recond cars in Kch hv lower prices compared to Semenanjung. If anyone wants to buy a recond unreg car, i highly recommended for u guys to spend time and visit showrooms in Kch. Some models like Caldinas, Wishes, Estimas, Harriers and even sport cars u can even get the price diff up to RM15k. Shipping up car from Kch to Peninsular will cost u ard RM5000 (inside contenna) and cheaper for open space.

Some of the dealers even do wholesales to showrooms in KL/PJ area as they hv lots of recond stocks. With the same specs in Klang Valley, u can get with a much cheaper price with wide range of choices in KCH. Of course not to forget to check the condition of the car

I'm not a car dealer or anything. Just to share my wonderful experience of buying a recond car. I even bought my ride in Kch with a KL plate no :marchmellow:

BooN

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.

:biggrin:
Price around Kuching city as of April 09,

Evo 9 (unreg) is around RM18xk
Evo 8 (unreg 2003) u can nego up until RM13xk-RM14xk depends on specs
Evo 8 (unreg 2004) the lowest I got was RM158k.

Normally, most of the recond cars in Kch hv lower prices compared to Semenanjung. If anyone wants to buy a recond unreg car, i highly recommended for u guys to spend time and visit showrooms in Kch. Some models like Caldinas, Wishes, Estimas, Harriers and even sport cars u can even get the price diff up to RM15k. Shipping up car from Kch to Peninsular will cost u ard RM5000 (inside contenna) and cheaper for open space.

Some of the dealers even do wholesales to showrooms in KL/PJ area as they hv lots of recond stocks. With the same specs in Klang Valley, u can get with a much cheaper price with wide range of choices in KCH. Of course not to forget to check the condition of the car

I'm not a car dealer or anything. Just to share my wonderful experience of buying a recond car. I even bought my ride in Kch with a KL plate no :marchmellow:
Indeed cheaper bro.Tat mean use sarawak ap? :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i've decided to put the LMST saga side skirt and LMSS(Iswara SE) front skirt for my iswara sedan..but i had a problem with the back..

OR is there any type of bodykit that can fit into iswara

opinion/ideas/suggestion..

got pic,emel me at [email protected]

need help from ya all..!!!!

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience