Burn_out's LS400 For sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Burn_out's LS400 For sale...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Hi bro... I read thru your posts and while the LS is a good car (although old, the build is good), I don't understand why must you scold the ZTHians that comment on your car as idiots and other degrading words. I am a car enthusiast too and I have the IS. Your LS is really not as rare as you think- I am living in Hartamas and I see such LS (even the new LS460L) every other day. So they are not as rare as you think.

The internet is a public forum so it is bound to have conflicting views at times. But the gentleman way is to discuss, not use degrading words on people. I just sold my Camry 2.4 before the petrol hike, and I dare say if I use language like what you did, I'd be putting a lot of ppl off instead of selling it in just a week's time. Ppl can judge whether things are good or otherwise themselves- sometimes we just have to take things cool and not shove it down ppl's throats. You scolded one of 'em and blasted to say that he should check with the bank and would find that your car costs a real lot. Guess what? I checked with PBB and AmBank, and they don't finance that car as it is too old and not in the hit list. Call the banks yourself and find out.

That said, I would say good luck on your sale.

Thanks for the good luck....i still have my car and i'm in no rush to sell it off...if the offer is right....and to the many things i have done to the car recently....then i'd consider selling....but for now....i guess i'm keeping it...

yeap...wat u said is true...PBB & AMBank doesnt finance the car as it it too old...not now anyway...but last i checked...which was wen i first decided to sell it off....there was CIMB which said they could finance it...but at higher interest rates....and also they would have to get an estimate of the cars value before they could give 60% of the car's value as loan...now...for them to know...they'd have to call car dealers...and most car dealers cant give a price...and of course...as u know...if u sell a car to a dealer it goes cheaper...but wen they re-sell it...the price is higher...now...send a modded car...something they have never seen or dealt with b4...(mind u...my lex is a 1jzgte...with lots of mods done to it...)....they would sell it at a higher price...now take a std lex...the price u get is diff....

anyway...as for the hentaming of those ppl...think of it this way...i've mentioned in my post...if u think its not right...pm me privately la...i dont mess ur sales or anything...why wanna mess with mine rite?? i'm selling a car...my price...my wish....i sell or dont sell...my prob wat....y they so kepoh?? kepoh nvm...come arnd saying got lexus for sale 29k la....this n dat...if got...anyone who wants it...go ahead n buy it...my selling price is as stated...i'd nego a bit...but dont ask for ridiculous price cos a lex is selling for 29k...dat was my point which i think most of them couldnt comprehend....and it gets annoying when they keep it up...

so neways...what i did...i did...nothing can be done...i could apologize but that would prove my selling point wrong...so i'm not gonna do it...i'm gonna stick to my words....

as for my lex...its gone thru more upgrades...and more to come...i've got a set of 4pot brakes installed...and have lowered it down lower....next on the list...side skirts n rear spoiler....i've also got my dream exhaust....all waiting to be fitted...so as u can c...i'm in no rush to sell...not till i get the offer i am looking for....but till my car is complete...its up for sale at the right price...once its complete...it's a diff story....

i appreciate ur words here bro....just dont misunderstand me...TQ.

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
hey ya burnout bro...d'ya still have the original engine the 1uzfe? if u still have it do PM me ya. Thanks!
haha...i'd love to keep the 1uzfe bro....but that engine was disposed off long ago....had problems with it...hence the change of engines....the prev owner didnt take much car of the engine...

but if u r looking for a 1uz-fe...i do believe i have some in stock at my workplace's warehouse....maybe even a 3uzfe..... =) Let me know...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
he's probably sold the car, since he is not making any noises here anymore.

i think the LS's go as low as 30k and below. I mean, even the S class of around the same era isn't that expensive and this Lexus is a Toyota model too. Even a 5 or 7 series from the same era is cheaper. Think again.
dude...the car is still with me...i just gave up commenting here...there was a point back then....think i'll turn this thread into something for Lex owners...

stock Ls's go for arnd 35k n below....the celsior models....those go for 28-30K....compared to the mercs n beemers of the same era...the LS was a much better car....recently, with the introduction of Lexus in malaysia...more n more people are looking for these LS's...which by default increases the value..

one thing about the Lexus...no matter how old the Lexus is....it's still better than the cars of that Era....even in original condition...merc n beemers would have started rusting...even the most well kept ones...but the lex remains sturdy...and the insulation...nothing beats it....no doubt u can buy a merc or beemer of dat era cheaper...but wen buying a car from that era...engine or price doesnt matter....the body/shell is wat matters most....check out any lexus from that era if u see any...then check a merc n beemer...i'm pretty sure u'd hardly find the lexus with rust...

anyway....thats my opinion..i've had a merc n a beemer from the same era...and i've kept them well...so i guess i am right to say this from my experience with cars as such...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
all bro`s here..this dude wanna sell his car..if u like it u can buy,but if u dont..y u wanna put a nonsense comment on him...it doesnt matter if u can get this car at other place with a lower price..but think again..does it same with his car?

think wisely b4 u put any comment...if i got a money i`ll buy this car...so what...

bump for burn-out
Thanks for the bump and support buddy....appreciate it....

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
so is it for sale or not? and from the consensus of the posts 50k is too much?

its for sale for the right price...maybe for another month or so..then it's off the market cos heavy mods are gonna be done and the price bracket wouldnt be 50K anymore...so..if 50k is too much...then i'd suggest looking elsewhere....no offence though...

my car has many parts which are rarely found on a lexus....and there are ppl wanting me to bring in these parts from japan....i'm refusing...i wanna be the only one with such items.... =)

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
Hi Burn-Out! Well, something good has turned out from this- your thread has been revived and more ppl would know of your additional mods. I understand your point about you wanting the higher price because of the mods that you have done; but the words that you used left too much to be desired so I was asking myself, "This is a guy using a Lexus?" as the marque is associated with refineness and class. But your replies now are more toned down and I think that would appeal to more potential buyers.

Yup, Lexus has always been better-built on a year-to-year comparison with other marques. There was an article in the AutoTrader about purchasing LS as a 2nd hand vehicle and they also give it the thumbs up, although it can be thirsty like mad! But then again, yours is with a 1JZTZE so it is a performance engine so buyers would expect it to be thirsty anyway.

Good luck and hope you sell it soon! Free bump for you.

nizer

1,500 RPM
Jan 12, 2004
Klang
www.facebook.com
bro,
juz asking where do u find parts for this car.. used r new
need to replace some parts for my 2jz lexus..thks

U

USJ101

Why sell such a good car? You should keep it.... by the way, how much is the road tax...? Mind to share...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Hi Burn-Out! Well, something good has turned out from this- your thread has been revived and more ppl would know of your additional mods. I understand your point about you wanting the higher price because of the mods that you have done; but the words that you used left too much to be desired so I was asking myself, "This is a guy using a Lexus?" as the marque is associated with refineness and class. But your replies now are more toned down and I think that would appeal to more potential buyers.

Yup, Lexus has always been better-built on a year-to-year comparison with other marques. There was an article in the AutoTrader about purchasing LS as a 2nd hand vehicle and they also give it the thumbs up, although it can be thirsty like mad! But then again, yours is with a 1JZTZE so it is a performance engine so buyers would expect it to be thirsty anyway.

Good luck and hope you sell it soon! Free bump for you.
hey buddy....thanks for the bump....yeap...the thread is up....but after this month...if still no takers...its off the market....and the car is set to become a full show car...dont expect VIP styling though....as i've changed my mind after seeing a few celsiors with vip kits....kinda turned off by it....so now...i'm gonna do something radical....car is expected to be completed by end of the year where next year it would be ready for auto shows....

the ori 4 liter was a thirsty engine....the 1jz...its much more economical and powerful....it drinks....but not as much as the 4liter 1uzfe....but like u said...being a 1jzgte...it is a performance engine and is expected to drink fuel...esp when its coupled with the ori lexus rear diff...though i'm looking for a soarer 1jzgte rear lsd diff....that would sharpen the response as its a closer ratio diff...would be much suited for daily driving then...but then again...my car is like a kereta pasar....oni use for short distances...

as for my replies...thanks....i'll oni blast ppl who annoy me.....to others...i dont as you can prolly judge for urself....however dude...just cause i drive a lexus...doesnt mean i'd have to be elegant..refined or such bro...i'm a regular joe...and as with any other regular joe's out there....anyone who pushes the button....gets it....i'm sure even the refined or classy person would too....so...its human nature afterall... =)

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
USJ101....

was planning to sell to get another project car....ol skool....then also get track/daily driver....but if i dun sell oso its ok with me....turn the lex to a full show car....and then get another track/daily driver....no worries reli.... =)

as for the road tax...its 880 per year.....engine is 2.5L mah....my engine has been endorsed by jpj....

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
bro,
juz asking where do u find parts for this car.. used r new
need to replace some parts for my 2jz lexus..thks

some parts i get from my warehouse....some import direct from japan...some custom made....depends la bro....some can rojak from other car...

u got 2jz lexus?? hmm.....where u from ar bro? lets meet for a drink call me...i'll get my other lexus buddy n also soarer n aristo kaki to meet....

nizer

1,500 RPM
Jan 12, 2004
Klang
www.facebook.com
maybe we can hang out sometme
i'm in puchong/shah alam...
will call u fr some guide on parts..

this's my Ls pic..juz put in 18 inch
but caR not for sale..hehe

Attachments

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
maybe we can hang out sometme
i'm in puchong/shah alam...
will call u fr some guide on parts..

this's my Ls pic..juz put in 18 inch
but caR not for sale..hehe
i'm in d'sara area...we can set up to meet in btwn la....say sunway or sumthing...

nice car n nice rims...looking for rims similar to that for mine....now all u have to do is lower it down n slap on the white signals up front...i've got a set if ur interested.... =) as for the lowering part...well...i dont know if ur up for it....but got many ways....hehe...u can go as low as mine....or not so low...hehe... mine...all 4 wheels are within the fender...

btw...i noticed ur lex has got the euro version bumper....the ones with the fog lamps...but i didnt c d fogs....taken out or didnt come with the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm having problems with the front electric windows on my proton.

The passenger side window is very slow and sometimes stops all together.

The drivers side window jumps forward when it is going up and gets stuck. You have to hold it vertical while putting it up. Which is annoying as it requires two hands and traps your fingures.

Is there anything I can do without buying new motors.

Cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience