Burn_out's LS400 For sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Burn_out's LS400 For sale...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
i'm not in a hurry to sell this car....so please do not bug me about the price if u do not have a solid offer...

Some of you may know my car....for those who don't...its a one of a kind Lexus (Reg. Card reads Toyota Lexus) LS400....

Its fitted with a 1jz gte engine with auto tranny (mileage 92000km when engine went in...now oni 110000+km - Low mileage!!). It has complete clear lights all round...no other lexus in malaysia has a complete set of these lights...i can assure you that....Also equipped with ori HKS Blow off (Stealth type Racing BOV)...

It's also lowered on Tein type Flex up front (Fully Adjustable), Espelir springs with Eibach Suspension rear....I'll also throw in a set of spare suspension (Full set Bilstein sports with Tein Street Springs)....

The rims are AVS 18" with 8.5j up front n 9.5j rear...twin exhaust set up with twin FGK Fujitsubo Center bullets & FGK Fujitsubo Rear mufflers with 4" tail tips....silent exhaust with a deep rumble.

I'm selling this car with many other items (spare/coming from Japan-interior parts, performance parts). If you are really interested, Call me. My Number 016-208 7987. Price i'm asking for this one of a kind beauty... RM55 000.00 . Its a rare beauty and not another piece like it...& u get parts along with it...n not forgeting a nice num plate... WDD***

Think about it before u start bargaining the price!! (quite long list of parts btw!)

*Its d car in the siggy below!*

Pix:

1JZ-GTE Engine

Digital Dash

3/4 Frontal view...See how low it is??

Rear view...

What i mean by clear tail lamp...(one of its kind in m'sia - old rims sold redi...)

See height of car....and those tail lamps before red bulbs...

Last edited:

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Bro, any other photo available? the photo in your signature is too small.
Where is your location? Somewhere Cheres? I'm in Sri Petaling

Last edited:

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
pix posted.....please view....i guarantee you wont see such a lexus as this in malaysia with the exception of mine....

Dream.tent : my location is in damansara area....

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
I saw u zooming by before... :lol:

which location???what car was chasing me or was i chasing or was i going solo?? i sometimes run with my frens Supra juz for fun....

cos sumtimes i run the car to avoid carbon build up....very common among turbo cars....if u drive relaxed everyday...boost lil bit lil bit...the carbon build up would be alot...and can affect performance...also its best to run it once a while...keeps d g/box oil thin n nice....

btw...car silent right? :) unexpected??

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
Quite an interesting car but is not really as rare as you have put it unless you live in a tree. But those clear lights are really rare maybe due to its washed out faded look that seem to go well only when it comes with jeans. They are available at accessory shops in Japan maybe because nobody wants to buy them.

Above all it doesnt command the asking price stated although it comes with some aftermarket parts. I can pick one up for about circa $30k

Happy selling anyway

Last edited:

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Quite an interesting car but is not really as rare as you have put it unless you live in a tree. But those clear lights are really rare maybe due to its washed out faded look that seem to go well only when it comes with jeans. They are available at accessory shops in Japan maybe because nobody wants to buy them.

Above all it doesnt command the asking price stated although it comes with some aftermarket parts. I can pick one up for about circa $30k

Happy selling anyway
let me put it in perspective when i say its rare incase some smart a55es here do not understand....how many do u see on a daily basis?? can u see more than 4 everyday?? unless u work in a used car dealership dealing with such cars...u might see a max of 2...if you're very lucky!....hence i say it is rare....(if by this i live in a tree...then i must say i rather be up here than being corrupted down there with ignorant-know-it-all-wannabes!...there's a saying...Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!)

secondly...those tail lights arent washed out or faded...look at the pix propperly....do i need to recommend an optician to u?? cos i think u do need glasses...its a clear set...and the only one in malaysia...yes,they are available in acc shops in japan...but tell me...how often do u visit japan for u to say that no one in japan uses them??? ur generalization is way off...do u have proof to back it up???and should it be available in acc shops...dont u think people buy them??i'm sure no one wants to keep stock of something that isnt selling...unless of course u run such a business..and FYI...original aftermarket washed out tails look nice on any car...its a trend dats slowly catching on...i'm sure u would prefer those hideously ugly altezza/euro lights on ur car...

thirdly...if u could find such a car for RM30 000...please do let me know...i've got a friend whom likes building cars and is looking for project cars..especially if it comes with the original 1UZFE engine...which i'm sure u dont know a single thing about...

and if u say u could find such a car like mine for that price (if ever one is for sale!)....my advice...go ahead and buy it! i wont stop u...cos for a fact...u will never find one like mine n i can vouch for that!! be reminded dat VIP Car's are now gaining popuarity now...and not many people would let go of their ORIGINAL Lexus for that price....besides...a rare car does command its price...dont believe me...call a bank and ask abt its loan for such a car...state the model and ask them...they'll say they dont have a fixed price on such cars....so my friend...its proof that it does command its price...

So do me and the world a favour and keep ur useless comments to yourself if u cant back it up with facts!! and if ur not interested....keep the comments to yourself...ur comments have got no use for anyone since it is based on stupid assumptions....

Last edited:

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
haha im using evo limited engine....name as CAMPRO......i just join VIP style society.....know that u wan to sell..so cum in n hv a look...but damm...i wan exchnage my waja with yours d...hahaha.....
haha...i oni visit VSS but hardly post anything on forum or meet for TT....

wanna exchange ur waja ka bro?? but if u have a Wira 1.8 Sedan....i could consider it...or even a Wira 1.6 auto millenium Aeroback....need something while i get ready to get my track car.... :)

but price n car not bad bro...u get a one of kind...plus JPJ approved summore bro...

i work near a jpj office n everyday i c jpj officers checking out my car...they're amazed with it...neva kena saman oso!hehehehe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Kawan2. Tolong sebarkan, Wira putih dgn Evo3 bodykit JEL9661 dicuri malam tadi di area Mentari Sunway. Kalau jumpa, message atau sms saya, 0166581100 Tq.

Friends. Please spread. White Wira 1.8 turbo with Evo3 bodykit JEL9661 was stolen last night at Sunway Mentari area. Please contact me if it is seen anywhere. Sms 0166581100.

Your kind assistance is highly appreciated. Thank you very much.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience