Burn_out's LS400 For sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Burn_out's LS400 For sale...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
haha...yeah la..but im still young to own a nice car la....if i got money sure buy from u d....

but now...waja is my family car...so haih.......btw..ncie meeting u ya.....

free bumpss....hehe...sorry chat in your thread......

wah track car lo....really a car frake.....

bro....how young can u be????got family summore....surely i'm younger than u (oni 23 la me!!)....the lexus is my 3rd car...daily use for mamak sessions...hehehe...n maybe wen go shopping malls....other times....take my dads car lor....hehe.....

track car is in plans...wanna go a diff tune from everyone else....wanna take an MR2 NA....then mod it for track purpose...hehe...parts easily accessible for me...work with importers of used japanese auto$ parts....hehehe....easy rite?? :)

yeap bro...me car freak...but other more keng car freaks out there la....neways....nice to meet u too...but dun worry abt the chatting part...my thread n its ok....besides...u dont mean no harm n ur not doing anything that id10t "zulu" did...so no hal buddy!....

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
I see them nearly everyday... theres a couple that work near my place... one with aftermarket LEDs, so maybe you should trim the tree you are living on so you can see better.

Think you should re-read my post as I mentioned CLEAR lights that look faded or washed out. Anyway LED is the way to go now. CLEAR lights are so 90s. I could help you buy one for you if you like.

To continue digging your own grave... call a bank and most of them wont put out a loan for this "RARE" car.

So do yourself a favour and jump down from that tree you have been hanging around and take a look at whats around you.

Anyways, happy selling, but you would have heard that one too many times as you have been trying to sell it for two years???? Most cars would have gone a facelift by then?!?!?

Last edited:

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
I see them nearly everyday... theres a couple that work near my place... one with aftermarket LEDs, so maybe you should trim the tree you are living on so you can see better.

Think you should re-read my post as I mentioned CLEAR lights that look faded or washed out. Anyway LED is the way to go now. CLEAR lights are so 90s. I could help you buy one for you if you like.

To continue digging your own grave... call a bank and most of them wont put out a loan for this "RARE" car.

So do yourself a favour and jump down from that tree you have been hanging around and take a look at whats around you.

Anyways, happy selling, but you would have heard that one too many times as you have been trying to sell it for two years???? Most cars would have gone a facelift by then?!?!?

u see them on a daily basis?? tell me where u work...i'd love to come by....so u see it everyday...but its the same bloody thing..not different cars...even then...calculate the number of Lexus's imported into malaysia...still a small number...u still dont get the meaning is it??? are u dat much of a dumb a$$??? seriously man...get that head of urs out of ur a$$! u'll be able to listen better....

LED's the way to go now...oni if ur an ah beng!...pls man...i'll never be caught having LED lights on my lexus....maybe u wud love to have that on ur car...but not me...so keep ur opinions to urself...if i wanted it...i'd ask...but i didnt ask did i?? besides...if i wanted a set...i could get it myself..i work for a co. that imports auto parts from Japan..so u to me are worthless...then again..ur just taking up space here on earth...ur worthless to anyone...

dig my own grave??? no man..i've got my facts rite..i did say finance..meaning to say a personal loan...jeez man...dunno shut up la...u think people as stupid as u that they'd try to take a loan for a '90 car?? how dumb can u be???my god man....breathe air..not shit....! get that head out of ur a$$!

i think i'd rather be up here than down there with idiots like u around...safer up here..plus the air is fresher...and from the top i get to see more than u can down there...

selling for 2 years???hahaha....rite....i wanted to sell it once...but decided to keep it...but now i wanna sell it...so dats a diff story...dude...get ur facts rite....dont be an id10t....then again there's no turning back once ur one is there??? most cars have gone thru a face lift??maybe protons...or something u drive...n maybe urself...but a Lexus...in 2 yrs??not a chance...

oh...another...this would be ur final warning...one more spam msg from u and i'm reporting it to the mods.... reason being u do not have an interest in the sale but ur disturbing the sale....

i've never disturbed any of ur threads....so y must u come in here acting so big?? making up for a small d1(k??? or just wanna show off???jeez man...bugger off...and stop being an a$$hole!!

it has been confirmed that ur an id10t afterall....no need for reconfirmation...oh..btw...i'm sure people who are now reading this post think ur an a$$...and by coming back...ur just backing up my fact that ur an A$$!

Last edited:

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Burn-Out, just don't level up yourself with Zulu anymore.

In here, you either give this thread a bump or give some "contributing" facts.

Anyone else got other things to sell, start your own thread.

My view is, a new ISF, GS450, LS all also very nice, but The UCF10 is a legend. This car has it's place in VIP community and 10 years more down the road, 100 more new lexus comes out and so what!

It's the car we are talking about here and if this is not a car you want to talk about, i think there are so many other threads about other cars, just spend time over there then.

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
let me put it in perspective when i say its rare incase some smart a55es here do not understand....how many do u see on a daily basis?? can u see more than 4 everyday?? unless u work in a used car dealership dealing with such cars...u might see a max of 2...if you're very lucky!....hence i say it is rare....(if by this i live in a tree...then i must say i rather be up here than being corrupted down there with ignorant-know-it-all-wannabes!...there's a saying...Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!)

secondly...those tail lights arent washed out or faded...look at the pix propperly....do i need to recommend an optician to u?? cos i think u do need glasses...its a clear set...and the only one in malaysia...yes,they are available in acc shops in japan...but tell me...how often do u visit japan for u to say that no one in japan uses them??? ur generalization is way off...do u have proof to back it up???and should it be available in acc shops...dont u think people buy them??i'm sure no one wants to keep stock of something that isnt selling...unless of course u run such a business..and FYI...original aftermarket washed out tails look nice on any car...its a trend dats slowly catching on...i'm sure u would prefer those hideously ugly altezza/euro lights on ur car...

thirdly...if u could find such a car for RM30 000...please do let me know...i've got a friend whom likes building cars and is looking for project cars..especially if it comes with the original 1UZFE engine...which i'm sure u dont know a single thing about...

and if u say u could find such a car like mine for that price (if ever one is for sale!)....my advice...go ahead and buy it! i wont stop u...cos for a fact...u will never find one like mine n i can vouch for that!! be reminded dat VIP Car's are now gaining popuarity now...and not many people would let go of their ORIGINAL Lexus for that price....besides...a rare car does command its price...dont believe me...call a bank and ask abt its loan for such a car...state the model and ask them...they'll say they dont have a fixed price on such cars....so my friend...its proof that it does command its price...

So do me and the world a favour and keep ur useless comments to yourself if u cant back it up with facts!! and if ur not interested....keep the comments to yourself...ur comments have got no use for anyone since it is based on stupid assumptions....
yesterday saw 1 car at jalan semarak used car....starting price rm29000..dark green...

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com

And I want u just shut ure damn bloody ass and keep ure own matters!

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Burn-Out, just don't level up yourself with Zulu anymore.

In here, you either give this thread a bump or give some "contributing" facts.

Anyone else got other things to sell, start your own thread.

My view is, a new ISF, GS450, LS all also very nice, but The UCF10 is a legend. This car has it's place in VIP community and 10 years more down the road, 100 more new lexus comes out and so what!

It's the car we are talking about here and if this is not a car you want to talk about, i think there are so many other threads about other cars, just spend time over there then.

Dude...you're right...i'll leave him be...and thanks man....the UCF10 is a legend...could u believe it that till today, drive such a car...ppl still give it a look....in fact few Merc owners pull up to me and ask me which model merc is it...

its a timeless masterpiece....all the gadgets in the car....imagine when merc was oni using electronic seat....the ucf10 had electronic memory seats which are intergrated with the side mirrors, seat belt height adjusters and also the steering column....that was in the early 90's!! it was competing against the likes of the merc s-class (280SE, 300SE,etc)...

and its the original VIP Car.....

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
yesterday saw 1 car at jalan semarak used car....starting price rm29000..dark green...

dude...if u think that that car is worth the 29k starting price...by all means...buy it....but i can guarantee u....the engine transplant...the wiring...the suspension components....everything else...would come up to arnd another 15k at least...bare in mind...a 1jz soarer or supra half cut now cost minimum 6-7k....and the wiring works for this car isnt as easy as a proton or other toyota's.....

but since u mentioned it...i'll get my friend to check it out...he might be interested in the 1uz-fe engined LS400....he only wants a lexus...not a celsior...so up to him....

besides...the word lexus in the registration card carries a lot of weight!

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
dude...if u think that that car is worth the 29k starting price...by all means...buy it....but i can guarantee u....the engine transplant...the wiring...the suspension components....everything else...would come up to arnd another 15k at least...bare in mind...a 1jz soarer or supra half cut now cost minimum 6-7k....and the wiring works for this car isnt as easy as a proton or other toyota's.....

but since u mentioned it...i'll get my friend to check it out...he might be interested in the 1uz-fe engined LS400....he only wants a Lexus...not a celsior...so up to him....

besides...the word lexus in the registration card carries a lot of weight!
first of all i don't care how much that piece of junk is worth, cause i just saw the car while stuck at the traffic jam and was written 29k on the windscreen so i just mention in this thread that i saw a certain piece of junk worth rm29k...and i don't intend to buy a old piece junk.....and i dont need your guarantee on anything regarding an old junk....and i dont care how much it takes to put this and that in an old junk.....

second of all an old reconditioned car is ilke an old whore....and after a certain time it should be worth nothing like an old whore....and people dont give a fuck about and old whore even if she is wearing 20inchdeepdish rims....

third of all i pity the sucker who buys an old whore because she looks nice outside an later got all kinds of disease

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
first of all i don't care how much that piece of junk is worth, cause i just saw the car while stuck at the traffic jam and was written 29k on the windscreen so i just mention in this thread that i saw a certain piece of junk worth rm29k...and i don't intend to buy a old piece junk.....and i dont need your guarantee on anything regarding an old junk....and i dont care how much it takes to put this and that in an old junk.....

second of all an old reconditioned car is ilke an old whore....and after a certain time it should be worth nothing like an old whore....and people dont give a fuck about and old whore even if she is wearing 20inchdeepdish rims....

third of all i pity the sucker who buys an old whore because she looks nice outside an later got all kinds of disease

if u have no intention...and no interest....the stop wasting people's time...leave my thread alone dumba$$....!! up to u wat u wanna think abt recond cars....i couldnt give 2 shi7s wat u think!....and who the hell are u to tell people wat to buy?up to them la wanna get a recond or wat eva....the f**k u care?? just trying to show the world ur an A$$hole is it??....pls do it sumwhere else...not here....

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Wow! What has ZTH become nowadays!?!
All becoming hostile and act like criminal?

nokia

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Eh... bro... ignore those ppl la... they dun know how to appreciate the car one la.

Jan 9, 2008
Dude, somewhat agree with what jeffblaze and zulu is trying to say but they are rather harsh on their words... no offense but regardless how much you wasted on your car whether RM100,000 or just filled up a full tank of petrol into your ride its going to be the market price which really dictates the selling price. Of course there is a higher end and a lower end to the scale of market price but thats merely a 10-15% gap however one may appreciate a car.

Your Lexus is a nice car and Lee Kuan Yew still owns one if it makes you feel better.

Last edited:

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
i do see this type of toyota/lexus often... but i'm in the east malaysia.
i heard of a case, where the owner is purchasing a brand new one. but
then the importer declare it as an old old toyota. now having big problem
to sell it, either sell it very low. coz the year declared is even b4 it is manufactured.

a few transplant to other toyota engine, bcoz the V8 drinks too much fuel.

market price no idea though... always wanted one too... but high fc and
maintenance cost puts me away... Wheeler Dealer in astro highly recommends this car!

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Second Reminder:

No unnecessary comments / replies / chit-chats allowed in here anymore. Its the matter of buyer and seller, people whom have unnecessary comments just keep quiet and buzz-off from interfering other people's thread.

Threadstarter, please do not reply or argue with spammers, just report the reply to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I wonder is proton 4G92P and 4G93P thermostat is the same?

I'm wanted to change my thermostat but not sure which one?

My current engine heat level is just above 2bar where my friends all
is above 3 or 4bar or half?

please advise?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience