Buka Puasa

pokkuNeo

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
salam..

so saya tunggu semua kat depan org jual cheesnut genting sempah lah...
jgn lupakan saya yea

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
hahah padan muka! aku jeles!!

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

why R35 on the last row? huhu
haha padan muka..aku jeles!

Kapitan Feez, sure or not 3-3.30pm? :biggrin:
sure kalau tak nanti sampai lambat..

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
Ok noted temujin...

Tentative Itinerary

Saturday morning please double check your car, engine, oil, water, tyre pressure etc and make sure you wash your car haha :elefant:

3pm - 3.30pm - 1st checkpoint at shell jalan duta. Punctuality is paramount! :banghead:

4pm - 5pm - 2nd check point at petronas gombak (UIA)...All must be there before 5pm!! :mad:

5pm - roll out to Janda baik..since ramai yang join and maybe more than 20 cars, apa kata kite susun kasi cantik sikit... R34 front row, R33 2nd row, R32 3rd row and last will be R35 hehe...

5.30pm - if ada datang from janda baik etc, please meet us at Shell/MCD Janda baik

6.20pm - arrival at destination!

Sergeant - Mr Pimpin

Lans Corporal – Mr Blood Red

If there any ideas or suggestion, please reply here so that we can amend the Tentative Itinerary :driver:

My suggestion bos..plz consider..why not 2nd check point at BHP after entering the karak? :smokin: coz every car already past the tol booth and easy to line up then convoy as R35 on last row :hmmmm::banghead::banghead:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
My suggestion bos..plz consider..why not 2nd check point at BHP after entering the karak? :smokin: coz every car already past the tol booth and easy to line up then convoy as R35 on last row :hmmmm::banghead::banghead:

ok will amend now! tq

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Tentative Itinerary

Saturday morning please double check your car, engine, oil, water, tyre pressure etc and make sure you wash your car haha

3pm - 3.30pm - 1st checkpoint at shell jalan duta. Punctuality is paramount!

4pm - 5pm - 2nd check point at BHP after toll Karak /UIA...All must be there before 5pm!!

5pm - roll out to Janda baik..since ramai yang join and maybe more than 20 cars, apa kata kite susun kasi cantik sikit... R34 front row, R33 2nd row, R32 3rd row and last will be R35 hehe...

5.30pm - if ada datang from janda baik etc, please meet us at Shell/MCD Janda baik

6.20pm - arrival at destination!

Sergeant - Mr Pimpin

Lans Corporal – Mr Blood Red

If there any ideas or suggestion, please reply here so that we can amend the Tentative Itinerary

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Guys, it takes 30 mins MAX to drive from BHP on Karak. Yang semangat nak keluar pukul 3pm sempat pergi Johor Bahru instead of Janda Baik!

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
[PIMPIN];1063650101 said:
Guys, it takes 30 mins MAX to drive from BHP on Karak. Yang semangat nak keluar pukul 3pm sempat pergi Johor Bahru instead of Janda Baik!
Maybe diorang nak spend more times with the kids...:biggrin::biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Maybe diorang nak spend more times with the kids...:biggrin::biggrin:
Yes, that is a good idea and I suppose it would be ideal to arrive there at 6-6.15 at latest. That still gives us over an hour before buka puasa. I'm really focused on getting the boys motivated because from personal experience after leaving orphanages/shelters boys tend to go straight into the workforce because they have younger siblings to support. Kaminari's cousin is one of our rare cases.

Occasionally, one or two do make it and become professionals, etc. This is the reason why our family orphanage has changed from all boys to all girls. Hopefully there is less pressure for them to work and so will most likely go onto to university. It's expensive as it is now to be honest with our kids still in high school and we only have 28 compared to Nur Zaharah's 40.

Which is why I'm grateful to everyone here for showing interest in participating in this event and for those who have donated but cannot attend for various reasons, I can't thank you enough. In fact, I've never been more proud of the Skyline community and those in the car scene who have helped out as I feel today. :love:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
[PIMPIN];1063650202 said:
Yes, that is a good idea and I suppose it would be ideal to arrive there at 6-6.15 at latest. That still gives us over an hour before buka puasa. I'm really focused on getting the boys motivated because from personal experience after leaving orphanages/shelters boys tend to go straight into the workforce because they have younger siblings to support. Kaminari's cousin is one of our rare cases.

Occasionally, one or two do make it and become professionals, etc. This is the reason why our family orphanage has changed from all boys to all girls. Hopefully there is less pressure for them to work and so will most likely go onto to university. It's expensive as it is now to be honest with our kids still in high school and we only have 28 compared to Nur Zaharah's 40.

Which is why I'm grateful to everyone here for showing interest in participating in this event and for those who have donated but cannot attend for various reasons, I can't thank you enough. In fact, I've never been more proud of the Skyline community and those in the car scene who have helped out as I feel today. :love:

Where's your family orphanage located..??:adore::adore:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Where's your family orphanage located..??:adore::adore:
Our orphanage is in Kangar, Perlis. We started in 1991 and were the first orphanage in the entire state of Perlis at the time. The orphanage is called Rumah Mak Teh in memory of my late grandmother Puan Sri Puteh Omar. Initially, RMT was operating out of my late grandfather's house with a maximum capacity of 20 boys although we only had on average 16-18 at most.

I know we never ran full capacity because I was there everyday and I slept there on weekends, etc and there was always a few beds extra. In fact, the reason why my hair is short until today is because all the boys had the same haircut. Courtesy of my late cousin who was the administrator and a former Major in the army.

Now, we have our own purpose built facility which is located on a piece of land donated by one Hamba Allah (I think its approximately 2 acres in size) and construction took several years to complete due to lack of funds but Alhamdulillah, it was completed early last year at the cost of over RM3million in donations and has a maximum capacity of 80 children. The building was officiated by DYMM Raja Perlis in May and this year is our second year operating out of the new house.

Btw, last year was first time RMT became an all girls orphanage and we started off with 16 girls. Now we have 28 girls and will be increasing our numbers every year due to the steep learning curve having dealt with only boys since 1991. Funds is another factor and although we consider ourselves lucky to have what I would call 'cornerstone donors' in the form of Yayasan Al-Bukhary, Kuok Foundation, SP Setia Foundation, Lotus Group, Bank Rakyat and others whom I'm unable to disclose, in future I don't see things getting any cheaper and we are committed to supporting these girls all the way through to university.

So the financial side of it is still something that has to be figured out and is still something that keeps me up at night as my Dad is turning 70 and only Allah knows how long we all have on this earth. Therefore its important for RMT to remain financially independent in perpetuity. Don't worry, this will involve another round of fundraising and I hope when the time comes I can add the Malaysian Skyline Club as an organization to which I can turn to for help and support.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Update:

Regarding coverage of the event, it will begin from our designated meet point as Justin & Dinesh will be taking moving shots of the entire convoy so do not follow if and when they overtake or slow down to get various shots during the drive.

Also, I have received the Rev-Junkies apparel from Justin and they have all been wrapped individually as they would when shipped out to customers. Here are the M sizes for example:

On the inside, each and every T-shirt will also include one free Rev-Junkies sticker as shown below (these are mine btw:)

In addition, Justin who is also the editor for Hypertune and Shift magazine has carefully selected 10 of each magazine with no sexy girls on the cover and as decent content as possible for the boys leisure time reading (nearly all are aged 15-17):

Finally, here are the tudungs for the girls which need to be inspected individually before packaging as one of them had slight imperfections so luckily there are extras. This is from a Hamba Allah totally unrelated to the gifts above (just in case some joker tries to contact Justin for Rev-Junkies tudungs):

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
[PIMPIN];1063650251 said:
Our orphanage is in Kangar, Perlis. We started in 1991 and were the first orphanage in the entire state of Perlis at the time. The orphanage is called Rumah Mak Teh in memory of my late grandmother Puan Sri Puteh Omar. Initially, RMT was operating out of my late grandfather's house with a maximum capacity of 20 boys although we only had on average 16-18 at most.

I know we never ran full capacity because I was there everyday and I slept there on weekends, etc and there was always a few beds extra. In fact, the reason why my hair is short until today is because all the boys had the same haircut. Courtesy of my late cousin who was the administrator and a former Major in the army.

Now, we have our own purpose built facility which is located on a piece of land donated by one Hamba Allah (I think its approximately 2 acres in size) and construction took several years to complete due to lack of funds but Alhamdulillah, it was completed early last year at the cost of over RM3million in donations and has a maximum capacity of 80 children. The building was officiated by DYMM Raja Perlis in May and this year is our second year operating out of the new house.

Btw, last year was first time RMT became an all girls orphanage and we started off with 16 girls. Now we have 28 girls and will be increasing our numbers every year due to the steep learning curve having dealt with only boys since 1991. Funds is another factor and although we consider ourselves lucky to have what I would call 'cornerstone donors' in the form of Yayasan Al-Bukhary, Kuok Foundation, SP Setia Foundation, Lotus Group, Bank Rakyat and others whom I'm unable to disclose, in future I don't see things getting any cheaper and we are committed to supporting these girls all the way through to university.

So the financial side of it is still something that has to be figured out and is still something that keeps me up at night as my Dad is turning 70 and only Allah knows how long we all have on this earth. Therefore its important for RMT to remain financially independent in perpetuity. Don't worry, this will involve another round of fundraising and I hope when the time comes I can add the Malaysian Skyline Club as an organization to which I can turn to for help and support.
Solute to u bro!!it's a big honor to earth to have a person like you bro :adore::adore:..racer tu racer:driver: gak tp dalam 'hati ada taman' .. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS! :smokin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Solute to u bro!!it's a big honor to earth to have a person like you bro :adore::adore:..racer tu racer:driver: gak tp dalam 'hati ada taman' .. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS! :smokin:
Thanks bro but actually there are many more people out there who do charity and they do it quietly. Rasulullah SAW was clear on this: 'Seven (types of) people will be covered with Allah's shade on a day when there is no shade but His Shade, (from among them) a man who gives a charity hiding it, that (even) his left hand does not know what his right hand has spent'. I believe there is a similar reference in the Bible as well.

Best I can do is tell people what I'm trying to achieve because if I do not mention it at all, firstly there is absolutely no way for me or my family to raise funds ourselves and secondly, I'm trying to create awareness so that people will know that there are people out there they can help and its possible to do so through our orphanage for example. That's how we built the new building, as expensive as it was, entirely through donations from public and companies.

You guys are the ones that make the difference. I'm just the 'orang tengah' bro. Finding the money and getting it to people who need it most. InsyaAllah I can continue doing this for as long as I'm able. :driver:

pokkuNeo

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
subhanAllah. Bro razlan.. moga dipanjangkan umur dimurahkan rezeki dipermudahkan segala urusan.. aminn..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
subhanAllah. Bro razlan.. moga dipanjangkan umur dimurahkan rezeki dipermudahkan segala urusan.. aminn..
Thanks bro.

Can we discuss where, when and how to get to Nur Zaharah? I believe Feez has volunteered his services.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
Guys, for those yang follow me and meet up at shell after toll jalan duta, please be pantual ok...estimate around 11 cars..so no overtaking or rempiting at that time just drive slow and ease..perbanyakkan amal..

"Dan jika engkau dihasut oleh sesuatu hasutan daripada syaitan, maka hendaklah engkau meminta perlindungan kepada Allah. Sesungguhnya Dialah yang Maha Mendengar, lagi Maha Pengasih"...surah Fussilat, Ayat 36..

hehe strictly no short pants are allowed!!! Jubah ok hehe..

and also, if you nak donate or kasi duit rase to orphans pun boleh..i believe akan ada tabung kutipan derma di sana...

So far meet at 1st checkpoint,

1. Feezdya
2. Temujin
3. Hasra
4. Freeman
5. Kahar
6. Azman
7. Saiful
8 Madrox aka madi
9. Rosdi
10. Shah
11. Blood Red

anyone? please update

im contacable at 0126250002..call/sms me if any..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Most of the arrangements have been finalised, so here are the preliminary details for the clinic/workshop/get-together:

Date: 23rd May 2009

Time: 2 pm

Venue:
31, Jalan Sibu 16, Taman Wahyu,
Batu 6, Jalan Ipoh,
68100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Map to the Venue

As with other workshop that we've...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience