/budget 2013 - a joke

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
D decision is ours...lets finally make it happen..Maybe not all but get d big fish...PM n DPM shld b 1st in line...I for one in d open admit d opposition have my vote...

Opposition wins d next GE , investigates the former and ex corrupts.
shove them in jail.rip off every single cent from them.(i think can reach billions ready) return it back to the
government funds. Run a peaceful country .

All this possible in the next 5 years ?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
i in d open admit BN have my vote ...
Everybody has their very own choice to vote for they party they are comfortable with. I second that. But out of my curiosity, I cant help but to ask you, why? I've seen that many people in this thread support the opposition. So perhaps you might want to share your thoughts of supporting BN? Dont get me wrong, Im not flaming but just curious to know why. Cheers

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
:congrats::congrats: that's y.....

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
there are still a lot of BN supporters out there. I believe its either those who made money and still making money out of BN eg their cronies or those whose mind which have been manipulated to a a certain level where there feel their life is so miserable and BN is helping them and without BN their life will be more miserable but they don't realize that BN are the root cause of their miserable life's . If only we had a proper government for the past 20 years , i believe right now we would have been to a stage where RM1= USD 1-1.5 . Correct me if i am wrong . We are sitting on a gold mine which if full of resources. Its the same like you give RM 1 Million to a person full of ideas and to a person full of shit. The person full of ideas will make that RM 1 Million into a few billions im a matter of time but the person who is full of shit will end up spending it , by living like a king for a short period of time and end up as zero . Its our money , we hire the goverment to work for us not the other way round . So guys , make the wise decision . Lets hope for a better future . Peace Love and Harmony

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Again well said....Some r stil ignorant like in Sarawak (where my wife is from)...kg stil kg x real development...certain parts stil x electricity (use generator)...but thing is they stil think BN is d way to go...got even 1 kg (the rep is from dat particular village) got put up banner saying "opposition x enter"..I mean WTF ur kg every time flood..electricity cut etc n just bcoz he from ur kg n he paved a road..how ignorant n naive can u b..

Like I mentioned 50 odd yrs is way too long for just a single party to run d country..make a change...make THE change..

there are still a lot of BN supporters out there. I believe its either those who made money and still making money out of BN eg their cronies or those whose mind which have been manipulated to a a certain level where there feel their life is so miserable and BN is helping them and without BN their life will be more miserable but they don't realize that BN are the root cause of their miserable life's . If only we had a proper government for the past 20 years , i believe right now we would have been to a stage where RM1= USD 1-1.5 . Correct me if i am wrong . We are sitting on a gold mine which if full of resources. Its the same like you give RM 1 Million to a person full of ideas and to a person full of shit. The person full of ideas will make that RM 1 Million into a few billions im a matter of time but the person who is full of shit will end up spending it , by living like a king for a short period of time and end up as zero . Its our money , we hire the goverment to work for us not the other way round . So guys , make the wise decision . Lets hope for a better future . Peace Love and Harmony

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Like I mentioned 50 odd yrs is way too long for just a single party to run d country..make a change...make THE change..

Yes , lets make it , afterall , if the new G ain't doing their work as they promised ,
we can always vote them out in the next 5 years , if we can topple something of 50 years,what is 5 years ?

Ignorant people are everywhere bro.lets us all hope for a change and lets b a part of it.
small changes makes big difference

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

hey look , i still have a lot of money from taxpayers to spend and buy votes . lets have fun yea

Muhyiddin: BR1M may be raised to RM1,000 if BN wins new mandate - Nation | The Star Online

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Yeah it's freaking sad when ppl fall for this...tell me it's NOT a form of bribery...whomever says its x then they shld go jump off a bridge..geeez... N wtf so cheap ah ur dignity???1k n u say 'waaaa BN GOV care for us la...so prihatin for d ppl la'...d 1k u get once a year these f**kers nick billions off ur taxes..

another thing I can relate to (since I have 2 oredi...n 2 more soon) is d 100 for schooling..WTF!!school expenses sky rocket like f**k...my kids expenses to start new 2013 term came close to 1k!!! N dat just for d 1st 2..so Wat is 'ringan beban' crap???ask buy this book that book then end of term half unused!!!

Yes , lets make it , afterall , if the new G ain't doing their work as they promised ,
we can always vote them out in the next 5 years , if we can topple something of 50 years,what is 5 years ?

Ignorant people are everywhere bro.lets us all hope for a change and lets b a part of it.
small changes makes big difference

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

hey look , i still have a lot of money from taxpayers to spend and buy votes . lets have fun yea

Muhyiddin: BR1M may be raised to RM1,000 if BN wins new mandate - Nation | The Star Online

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
another thing I can relate to (since I have 2 oredi...n 2 more soon) is d 100 for schooling..WTF!!school expenses sky rocket like f**k...my kids expenses to start new 2013 term came close to 1k!!! N dat just for d 1st 2..so Wat is 'ringan beban' crap???ask buy this book that book then end of term half unused!!!
hahaha..mastermind but x jadi

Minister A : Lets give 100 to each students from this year
Minister B : Why shud we ? Nanti rugi la kita
Minister A : 100 tu modal jer , bagi diorang happy sikit. Nanti boleh la kita rompak balik 500 dari diorang balik . Afterall , its we who decide what they pay for and what they should buy in school . Itu RM100 just to make them blind ma ... XD

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
IF YOU STILL WANNA VOTE FOR BN/UMNO AFTER READING THIS, YOU MUST HAVE A PIGEON BRAIN!

By Admin - MarGeeMar

The BN controlled mainstream media like The Star, NST, Utusan Malaysia, Berita Harian, TV3, RTM etc. have been going on overdrive demonizing the DAP for the technical glitch in their elections results. This latest round of DAP bashing has been getting the support of BN leaders such as DPM Muydeen Yassin and Defense Minister Zahid Hamidi. It only shows that Umno and their cohorts in BN are scared shit of DAP. The mistake apparently occurred during a cut-and-paste job after the results were tabulated.

The party's election returning officer Pooi Weng Keong said that grassroots worker Vincent Wu, who had won the sixth spot in the 20-member central executive committee (CEC) did not actually win. Instead, the party's new Malay star Zairil Khir Johari had managed to squeeze into the 20th spot and was the winner.

Wu had only received 669 votes and not 1,202 as previously reported. As such, he had dropped to No. 26 in the new results. Zairil who was reported to have received 305 votes earlier actually got 803 votes under the new results.

What we don't see making headlines in the Malaysian mainstream media would be what is revealed below. Only a Malaysian with an IQ of a pigeon would still support and vote for BN after going through this list. One thing is for sure here, at least the DAP has the honesty and the guts to admit to this mistake. You can dream on if this involved any of the BN component parties. In fact, the BN Component parties are so unsure of themselves that they don't have the guts to have their party election at this juncture
List of Malaysia scandals include:

■Malaysia Armed Force scandal[1]

■Royal Malaysian Air Force

■Malaysian Submarine Scandal [2]

■Malaysian lock-up detainee abuse scandal

■Baldgate

■Scomi Precision Engineering nuclear scandal

■Murder of Shaariibuugiin Altantuyaa

■Royal Commission of Inquiry into the Lingam Video Clip

■Tammy sex video scandal

■S-Chips Scandals

■Teoh Beng Hock

■Carrian Group

Excesses and wastages:

1.The Bank Bumiputra twin scandals in the early 1980s saw US$1 billion (RM3.2 billion in 2008 ringgit)[3]

2.The Maminco attempt to corner the world tin market in the 1980s is believed to have cost some US$500 million. (RM1.6 billion) [4]

3.Betting in foreign exchange futures cost Bank Negara Malaysia RM30 billion in the 1990s. See Bank Negara Malaysia#Recent history

4.Perwaja Steel resulted in losses of US$800 million (RM2.56 billion). Eric Chia, was charged with corruption for allegedly steering US$20 million (RM64 million) to a Hong Kong-based company[5]

5.Use of RM10 billion public funds in the Valuecap Sdn. Bhd. operation to shore up the stock market [6]

6.Banking scandal of RM700 million losses in Bank Islam, see Bank Islam Malaysia

7.The sale of M.V. Agusta by Proton for one Euro making a loss of €75.99 million (RM 348 million)[7][8]

8.Wang Ehsan from oil royalty on Terengganu RM7.4 billion from 2004 – 2007 [9]

9.For the past 10 years since Philharmonic Orchestra was established, this orchestra has swallowed a total of RM500 million [10]

10.The government has spent a total of RM3.2 billion in teaching Maths and Science in English over the past five years. Out of the amount, the government paid a whopping RM2.21 billion for the purchase of information and computer technology (ICT) equipments which it is unable to give a breakdown.[11]

11.The commission paid for purchase of jets and submarines to two private companies Perimeker Sdn Bhd and IMT Defence Sdn Bhd amounted to RM910 million. [12]

12.RM300 million to compensate Gerbang Perdana for the RM1.1 billion “Crooked Scenic Half-Bridge”[13]

13.RM1.3 billion have been wasted building the white elephant Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) facilities on cancellation of the Malaysia-Singapore scenic bridge [14]

14.RM 100 million on renovation of Parliament building and leaks [15]

15.National Astronaut Programme – RM 40 million, see Angkasawan program

16.National Service Training Programme – yearly an estimate of RM 500 million [16]

17.Eye on Malaysia – RM 30 million and another RM5.7 million of free ticket [17]

18.RM 4.63 billion, ’soft-loan’ to PKFZ, see Port Klang Free Zone, [18][19]

19.RM 2.4 million on indelible ink [20]

20.Samy announced in September 2006 that the government paid compensation amounting to RM 38.5 billion to the highway companies. RM 380 million windfalls for 9 toll concessionaires earned solely from the toll hike in 2008 alone. [21][22]

Bailouts -

1.Two bailouts of Malaysia Airline System RM7.9 billion [23]

2.Putra transport system, which cost RM4.486 billion

3.STAR-LRT bailout costing RM3.256 billion

4.National Sewerage System costing RM192.54 million

5.Seremban-Port Dickson Highway costing RM142 million

6.Kuching Prison costing RM135 million

7.Kajian Makanan dan Gunaan Orang Islam costing RM8.3 million.

8.Le Tour de Langkawi costing RM 3.5 Million

9.Wholesale distribution of tens of millions of shares in Bursa Malaysia under guise of NEP to cronies, children and relatives of BN leaders and Ministers worth billions of ringgits.

10.APs scandal had been going on year-after-year going back for more than three decades, involving a total mind-boggling sum of tens of billions of ringgits

11.Alienation of tens of thousands of hectares of commercial lands and forestry concessions to children and relatives of BN leaders and Ministers worth tens of billions of ringgits

12.Travel around Malaysia and see for yourself how many white elephants like majestic arches, roads paved with fanciful bricks, designer lamp posts, clock towers, Municipal Council buildings that looks more like Istanas, extravagant places of worship, refurbishment of residences of VIPs, abandoned or under-utilised government sports complexes and buildings, etc! Combined they could easily amount to the hundreds of billions of ringgits!

13.Wastages and forward trading of Petronas oil in the 1990s based on the low price of oil then.

14.In Time Asia magazine issue on March 15 2004, South East Asian economist at Morgan Stanley in Singapore Daniel Lian, figures “that the country may have lost as much as U$$100 billion (RM320 billion) since the early 1980s to corruption.”

Source: List of Malaysia scandals - WikiLists ALSO READ Malaysia is world champion in corruption - Hindustan Times

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Wow bro gr8 articles...x have done it better then this la...but x insult d pigeon la hehehe...they got more sense...Anyway back to being serious these are good examples of BN corruption n s u can see its from way back d 80s (mahathir's rule)..n now even more but BN trying so hard to cover up by pointing faults at opposition..waaaa they really think us s stupid,ignorant n naive...

All medias are pro-BN..notice everything good are them n bad r d opposition (hell if u claim to b transparent WTF)...I x even freaking buy papers now..I x watch RTM/TV3 news..

There's more (much much more) to include but after all is said n done its up to US...it's WE who has d power to make the change...so let's make it...all talk is actually over time for action..how??on d ballot papers...

IF YOU STILL WANNA VOTE FOR BN/UMNO AFTER READING THIS, YOU MUST HAVE A PIGEON BRAIN!

By Admin - MarGeeMar

The BN controlled mainstream media like The Star, NST, Utusan Malaysia, Berita Harian, TV3, RTM etc. have been going on overdrive demonizing the DAP for the technical glitch in their elections results. This latest round of DAP bashing has been getting the support of BN leaders such as DPM Muydeen Yassin and Defense Minister Zahid Hamidi. It only shows that Umno and their cohorts in BN are scared shit of DAP. The mistake apparently occurred during a cut-and-paste job after the results were tabulated.

The party's election returning officer Pooi Weng Keong said that grassroots worker Vincent Wu, who had won the sixth spot in the 20-member central executive committee (CEC) did not actually win. Instead, the party's new Malay star Zairil Khir Johari had managed to squeeze into the 20th spot and was the winner.

Wu had only received 669 votes and not 1,202 as previously reported. As such, he had dropped to No. 26 in the new results. Zairil who was reported to have received 305 votes earlier actually got 803 votes under the new results.

What we don't see making headlines in the Malaysian mainstream media would be what is revealed below. Only a Malaysian with an IQ of a pigeon would still support and vote for BN after going through this list. One thing is for sure here, at least the DAP has the honesty and the guts to admit to this mistake. You can dream on if this involved any of the BN component parties. In fact, the BN Component parties are so unsure of themselves that they don't have the guts to have their party election at this juncture
List of Malaysia scandals include:

■Malaysia Armed Force scandal[1]

■Royal Malaysian Air Force

■Malaysian Submarine Scandal [2]

■Malaysian lock-up detainee abuse scandal

■Baldgate

■Scomi Precision Engineering nuclear scandal

■Murder of Shaariibuugiin Altantuyaa

■Royal Commission of Inquiry into the Lingam Video Clip

■Tammy sex video scandal

■S-Chips Scandals

■Teoh Beng Hock

■Carrian Group

Excesses and wastages:

1.The Bank Bumiputra twin scandals in the early 1980s saw US$1 billion (RM3.2 billion in 2008 ringgit)[3]

2.The Maminco attempt to corner the world tin market in the 1980s is believed to have cost some US$500 million. (RM1.6 billion) [4]

3.Betting in foreign exchange futures cost Bank Negara Malaysia RM30 billion in the 1990s. See Bank Negara Malaysia#Recent history

4.Perwaja Steel resulted in losses of US$800 million (RM2.56 billion). Eric Chia, was charged with corruption for allegedly steering US$20 million (RM64 million) to a Hong Kong-based company[5]

5.Use of RM10 billion public funds in the Valuecap Sdn. Bhd. operation to shore up the stock market [6]

6.Banking scandal of RM700 million losses in Bank Islam, see Bank Islam Malaysia

7.The sale of M.V. Agusta by Proton for one Euro making a loss of €75.99 million (RM 348 million)[7][8]

8.Wang Ehsan from oil royalty on Terengganu RM7.4 billion from 2004 – 2007 [9]

9.For the past 10 years since Philharmonic Orchestra was established, this orchestra has swallowed a total of RM500 million [10]

10.The government has spent a total of RM3.2 billion in teaching Maths and Science in English over the past five years. Out of the amount, the government paid a whopping RM2.21 billion for the purchase of information and computer technology (ICT) equipments which it is unable to give a breakdown.[11]

11.The commission paid for purchase of jets and submarines to two private companies Perimeker Sdn Bhd and IMT Defence Sdn Bhd amounted to RM910 million. [12]

12.RM300 million to compensate Gerbang Perdana for the RM1.1 billion “Crooked Scenic Half-Bridge”[13]

13.RM1.3 billion have been wasted building the white elephant Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) facilities on cancellation of the Malaysia-Singapore scenic bridge [14]

14.RM 100 million on renovation of Parliament building and leaks [15]

15.National Astronaut Programme – RM 40 million, see Angkasawan program

16.National Service Training Programme – yearly an estimate of RM 500 million [16]

17.Eye on Malaysia – RM 30 million and another RM5.7 million of free ticket [17]

18.RM 4.63 billion, ’soft-loan’ to PKFZ, see Port Klang Free Zone, [18][19]

19.RM 2.4 million on indelible ink [20]

20.Samy announced in September 2006 that the government paid compensation amounting to RM 38.5 billion to the highway companies. RM 380 million windfalls for 9 toll concessionaires earned solely from the toll hike in 2008 alone. [21][22]

Bailouts -

1.Two bailouts of Malaysia Airline System RM7.9 billion [23]

2.Putra transport system, which cost RM4.486 billion

3.STAR-LRT bailout costing RM3.256 billion

4.National Sewerage System costing RM192.54 million

5.Seremban-Port Dickson Highway costing RM142 million

6.Kuching Prison costing RM135 million

7.Kajian Makanan dan Gunaan Orang Islam costing RM8.3 million.

8.Le Tour de Langkawi costing RM 3.5 Million

9.Wholesale distribution of tens of millions of shares in Bursa Malaysia under guise of NEP to cronies, children and relatives of BN leaders and Ministers worth billions of ringgits.

10.APs scandal had been going on year-after-year going back for more than three decades, involving a total mind-boggling sum of tens of billions of ringgits

11.Alienation of tens of thousands of hectares of commercial lands and forestry concessions to children and relatives of BN leaders and Ministers worth tens of billions of ringgits

12.Travel around Malaysia and see for yourself how many white elephants like majestic arches, roads paved with fanciful bricks, designer lamp posts, clock towers, Municipal Council buildings that looks more like Istanas, extravagant places of worship, refurbishment of residences of VIPs, abandoned or under-utilised government sports complexes and buildings, etc! Combined they could easily amount to the hundreds of billions of ringgits!

13.Wastages and forward trading of Petronas oil in the 1990s based on the low price of oil then.

14.In Time Asia magazine issue on March 15 2004, South East Asian economist at Morgan Stanley in Singapore Daniel Lian, figures “that the country may have lost as much as U$$100 billion (RM320 billion) since the early 1980s to corruption.”

Source: List of Malaysia scandals - WikiLists ALSO READ Malaysia is world champion in corruption - Hindustan Times

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
the biggest mistake that we have to admit?

ask ur dad/grandad/mother/grandmom realitve who is living n vote for the past 50years...

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

the biggest mistake that we have to admit?

ask ur dad/grandad/mother/grandmom realitve who is living n vote for the past 50years...

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
A.E.S problem...got caught on camera driving 107kmh on a 90kmh limit..on a highway!!! X 207 but 107..WTF!!do they (freaking jpj/authorities/gov) expect me (us) to stare @ d speedometer d whole time??!!!!!bodoh kaa!!!??

Last edited:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Latest news I just got to know...this happened in kelantan during d '08 GE...a day before vote BN ppl came knocking each house around midnight giving 50 bucks each house (mind u its x per person) to vote for 'them'...n on vote day given another 50 to make sure they do vote for them..WTF!!! 50 for each house???what if 1 house got family of 10???n say maybe 3 or 4 eligible to vote...50/3?50/4??or even 50/2?????!!!!

Forgot to mention this..in n9 also 08 GE...ex-fren (u find out y s u read along)..he was a BN guy (stil is)..he was a 'volunteer' during d GE..his 'job' was to go house to house n give out 'red packets'..he was 'allocated' 100 for each house (imagine if 'his' area had about...say 100 houses)...for each house he kept 50 n gave out d other 50!!!thats 5k atas angin!!!!i was like WTF!!!!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
happened in a hostel and recounted by an employee staying at that hostel.

bus came to pick up the locals on election day. they were given rm50 to board the bus. bus drove them to polling station. guy boards buss n collects the IC from every single person in bus. nobody from the hostel alights from bus. drinks n food provided. a few hours later, guy comes back and returns everybody's IC. bus driven back to hostel. another RM50 given to everybody as they alight from bus back to hostel.

free food, free drinks, free money. all they had to do was sit in bus n chill.

not story from friends friend friend. from the horse's own mouth.

elections should be around mid April as jibby's nationwide roadshow will end around that time...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Search the forum awhile but no thread bout Q8. Guys, may I know where to get Q8 lubricant? Prefer Ampang/KL area. How much for a semi-syn 4 litre? Thanx in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience