Q8 lubricant

fai

May 24, 2004
Search the forum awhile but no thread bout Q8. Guys, may I know where to get Q8 lubricant? Prefer Ampang/KL area. How much for a semi-syn 4 litre? Thanx in advance.

mahfudz_mn

Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
bro...get semisyn advance, RM 95 from calvin_tong, the dealer for ultra racing struts

fai

May 24, 2004
Thanx, man. I thought only rm70++ cheaper than Motul. Cheers..

mahfudz_mn

Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
oh...normal semisyn is 83...the advance one is 95

version2

Sep 12, 2004
if u're familiar wt ampang area, u should know where wai kiong (ukay perdana) or panjang (near keramat mosque) is. they both have q8.

mahfudz_mn

Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
i wanna share my experience using this crazy Q8 semisyn advance...i wouldnt comment bout the power increase coz that doesnt interest me at all...i wanna talk bout FC...

this is my car :-
- satria mivec 1.6 (year 96)
- mileage 1044++ km
- mileage after using Q8, 36++ km

heres the story...my cars normal fc is for 40 litres (full tank) is 400/430 city/highway driving...thats normal...using palm oil booster, 450/500 city highway driving...but after using this amazing Q8...after like 3500 km using it...the FC suddenly turn out superbly drastic...i tot at first it was gauge malfunction, but i thought wrong...the first time i noticed was that...when i was running bout 390 km city, after full tank...there's still one bar remaining...when i filled up, theres only 26 litres to full tank again...i was shocked!!!...but i thought maybe coz my dad used my car n topped the fuel up...but again i thought wrong...this second full tank...i had mycar to myself...after running 450km, the gauge is still slightly less then one bar (10 litres) n i thought the gauge is malfunctioning...nope...i filled in just now...i was amazed that i tried to squeeze in 30 litres when the fuel started to spill...meaning that theres still 10litres in the tank at after clocking 450km...wow!!!! THAT AMAZED ME...!!! SUPERB PERFORMANCE BY Q8 SEMISYN ADVANCE...i think my baby really likes it!!!! definitely my choice for next change...

to think bout it...i know i dont drive with heavy foot at all times but do u guys think this 9yearold engine could make such difference? furthermore...this happened after 3500km running on this thing...even magnatec is so outlasted...before this it has increased to 450km for city driving when i started using this Q8...n that impressed me a lot!!! but this!!! this really amazed me n i thank u soooooooo damn much to calvin_tong for this thing...he intro to me...i'm not lying...wuts the point to do so...i dont earn any money from calvin...but this is just my testimonial...

howlingblues

Aug 10, 2004
pj/ip
howlingblues.multiply.com
I presume normal type means 5W30 and advance type means 10W40, right?
I hope anybody can tell where to get q8oils in PJ.
time to do oil change...

Q8 Formula Techno 5W-30 -> Normal type?
ACEA A1:B1 ,ACEA A5, API SJ . ILSAC GF-2 . Ford WSS-M2C 913-B, Ford WSS-M2C 912A & 913A

A part synthetic, fuel efficient oil for manufacturers who require this level of performance and specification. The preferred engine oil for all Ford power units.

Q8 Formula Advanced 10W-40 -> Advance type?
ACEA A3:B3, API SL/CF, VW 500.00 505.00, MB 229.1, BMW Special Oil
A part synthetic engine oil for high performance petrol and diesel engines. It improves fuel efficiency, reduces oil consumption, eases cold weather starting and reduces engine wear.

fai

May 24, 2004
I asked for advance one but sold out. Got the normal semi-syn. mmmm....have to check my FC after using this. Will update later...Cheers..

howlingblues said:
fai, how much did you pay for it?
where did you get it?
tomolo need car service but still looking for it...
:-(
if u r at kl...maybe i can help u.but if u at PJ...then im soli..cannot help lo....

PM me if u wan service at kl one...but now Q8 F1 no stock la...duno got new stock o not

howlingblues

Aug 10, 2004
pj/ip
howlingblues.multiply.com
thanx fai and huakenny.

i got my q8oil t650 liao!
i drove down to bdr tun razak and get it just now.

wah, how come q8 alwaz not enuff stock one?
fai mentioned advance sold out.
huakenny pula mentioned f1 no stock.
??

gloss

May 23, 2005
SJ
howlingblues said:
thanx fai and huakenny.

i got my q8oil t650 liao!
i drove down to bdr tun razak and get it just now.

wah, how come q8 alwaz not enuff stock one?
fai mentioned advance sold out.
huakenny pula mentioned f1 no stock.
??
so its proven Q8 is a good oil / lubricant product lo.. :D