A joke that troolliinggg all of us here!

Rafale

Known Member
Dec 10, 2006
Selangor KLIA
I hope maybe next time ZTH can considering putting in measures to prevent underage kids from signing up.. some sort of age verification?.. :idea:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Maybe kids can join but restricted to the "Scale Car Modelling" or Radio Control Machines" sections which are more suitable for them.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Good one on the comic!..i know ade he only talk cock since he said he wanted a 3sgte with 450-500hp AE101 to tapau evo and bla bla bla but too bad our zth bros here are so helpful even he just TCSS..1st ae101 with 450-500hp, then evo9 with roll cage and so on and the best part is R35 worrying about fuel consumption!!..:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Dude, wats the point of apologising when u hv the intention of fooling us???..Damn it, it's not funny!..U ade know it's not right and yet u proceed to do it and in the end u just apologise hoping to be forgiven..We apologise for something we did accidentally not intentionally!

muzhaffar

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
this kids become famous here..but from what he did, I can at least know what is the cost of maintaining R35.. but from most of his post, can clearly notice he now nothing about what is the reality of car modification is..350 km in 1 hour and 15 minutes?huh..

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
ngehehehehe....probably his a$$ is on fire now coz everyone in zth 'smells' his b@*#$+!t and want to flame him...one thing he needs to bear in his mind,DONT PLAY FOOL WITH ZTH FORUMMERS...coz each and everyone of us has our own 'medicine' for these type of person:nurse:

dwade

Jul 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I think dis kid is d climax of d common issue in zth. I've seen forummers asking opinion abt their potential (if not virtual) car at the luxury of their fingertips!

Why not spend ur time out there visit a showroom or used car dealers to hv a closer look n test drive ur choice of cars n share with us what is d pro/cons or issues with d potential car, which the current car owners in this forum here canhelp to sort out?

Some of them dun even know or take d effort to read d basic data from d net, eg FC, boot size etc. as for feel of d car, mv out ur ass n sit in dat god damn car for god sake! Only u know best abt d feel of d car! Feel is subjective, just like beauty too!

Last edited:

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
who made this rage comic :biggrin: this hanracing is a computer nerd lol .. look at his posts at lowyat forum ... all about gaming pc .. play too much need for speed + initial d lunatic fan haha ..

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
who made this rage comic :biggrin: this hanracing is a computer nerd lol .. look at his posts at lowyat forum ... all about gaming pc .. play too much need for speed + initial d lunatic fan haha ..

Wuahhhh...

You are one heck of a private investigator :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

those i saw they use computer to tune car for n/a or carb
how does this thing works or called? what is needed? software cables? is that every car have ECU? any eletronic that can tuned the car performance? how eh? duno can DIY this thing ? i found the sofware and setting for the car model and manufacture :cool:

something like this? http://www.perfectpower.com/products/smt6.asp

must addon some kind of ECU pigiy back or something ? stock original cars carburator la or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience