drag:2007 biggest joke ever.read on

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3dster

500 RPM
Mar 26, 2006
it was good to watch a game between the kelisa yrv against a high-cam-ed satria gti na...kelisa had a close win..eventho it was turbo vs na...the cc difference was 500cc..still an acceptable race..
THEN,the DUMBEST set up ever made...
who do you think will win if u put a SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI VERSION-8 SPEC-C TYPE-RA (rally specs)2.0 against a heavely modded KELISA YRV 1.3?

it was like a 20 year old stealing candy from a 7 year old kid..much to our surprise...the SUBARU's friends came and said...this next round the IMPREZA will go against the KELISA..

yeah i was kinda amazed that the kelisa cud beat the gti.it WAS a close win.but does the SUBARU driver thinks that the kelisa could beat him?seriously...i had the biggest shock of my life...even a 7 year old could tell which car will win..the kelisa driver just shook his head..with a big smile and said "i'm making history out of the DUMBEST set up ever!!".went to his car and drove to the starting line.hoping for a handicap.the "SUBARU's" friends said..."in drag race..ppl usually don't give any handicaps" the kelisa guy was like...wtf?"bro,700 cc difference...100++ hp difference...can be ABIT logical or not?" sheesh!..as if there's a bet on it... and after many arguments against each other(SUBARU friends)..they decided to give.kelisa did it just for the sake of.."i drove this far coming here...1 drag isn't worth the distance..i'll just do it and make history..hahaa"

the race starts...well it was obvious who'd win it right?...SUBARU launched..and vroooommm...took his victory back home...and to my BIG suprise the "SUBARU's" friends were cheering like MAD i tell you!like monkeys...like they just won a 50k bet against a GTR...it was a night to remember...the stupidest drag setup i've ever seen...

an evo transplanted proton just wanted to have fun with the SUBARU...gave a try and laughed all the way in the car...well if it WAS an original evo..it would have been a really good drag...

seriosly,if the person who set up the race had no other car to go with the kelisa..best choice was...to back off...i think he wanted to win sooo much...(without ANY reasons at..all since it was a just a friendly match)...instead, he gave out his BIGGEST mistake.i don't know which word suits him best...but...haih~ never thought he'd sink to THIS LEVEL...how low can you go?what level oso i donno where to put..any suggestions?
i'll remember this for the rest of my life

please do leave a comment on this....shud've taken a photo of it..haih~

Last edited:

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
it seems like ur proudly announcing that its "illegal"
everyone knows zth dun condone illegal racing...
so,i suggest u to remove this thread,although u feel that its funny...
juz my 2sen...i'm not a moderator

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
muahhahahahaha....funny but i dunno the point of this post...

"cheering like MAD i tell you!like monkeys...like they just won a 50k bet against a GTR...it was a night to remember" <- good one lah wei~!

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
hey bro...nice story...
leave the story here...
but do remove the illegal...
ok???cheers for the nice story...

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
it was good to watch a game between the kelisa yrv against a high-cam-ed satria gti na...kelisa had a close win..eventho it was turbo vs na...the cc difference was 500cc..still an acceptable race..
THEN,the DUMBEST set up ever made...
who do you think will win if u put a SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI VERSION-8 SPEC-C TYPE-RA (rally specs)2.0 against a heavely modded KELISA YRV 1.3?

it was like a 20 year old stealing candy from a 7 year old kid..much to our surprise...the SUBARU's friends came and said...this next round the IMPREZA will go against the KELISA..

yeah i was kinda amazed that the kelisa cud beat the gti.it WAS a close win.but does the SUBARU driver thinks that the kelisa could beat him?seriously...i had the biggest shock of my life...even a 7 year old could tell which car will win..the kelisa driver just shook his head..with a big smile and said "i'm making history out of the DUMBEST set up ever!!".went to his car and drove to the starting line.hoping for a handicap.the "SUBARU's" friends said..."in drag race..ppl usually don't give any handicaps" the kelisa guy was like...wtf?"bro,700 cc difference...100++ hp difference...can be ABIT logical or not?" sheesh!..as if there's a bet on it... and after many arguments against each other(SUBARU friends)..they decided to give.kelisa did it just for the sake of.."i drove this far coming here...1 drag isn't worth the distance..i'll just do it and make history..hahaa"

the race starts...well it was obvious who'd win it right?...SUBARU launched..and vroooommm...took his victory back home...and to my BIG suprise the "SUBARU's" friends were cheering like MAD i tell you!like monkeys...like they just won a 50k bet against a GTR...it was a night to remember...the stupidest drag setup i've ever seen...

an evo transplanted proton just wanted to have fun with the SUBARU...gave a try and laughed all the way in the car...well if it WAS an original evo..it would have been a really good drag...

Actually a Kelisa is half the weight of the subaru so its actually not that stupid.And whats the difference in power between proton evo and real evo?Just because its cheaper doesn't mean its slower than a "real" evo.In fact,I would think the proton is also faster as its lighter..All depends on the engine and modifications done.

I have seen satrias OWNING cult cars before in drags.

Last edited:

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
the that kelisa with modded yrv engine, if playing around 200-300m he can sapu that scoobie, kelisa is light and yrv if mod it can be around 200-220 daily driven car

r3dster

500 RPM
Mar 26, 2006
hanJackal - ok so the kelisa is half the weight.how about 4 wheel drive with rev cut controller and 320hp?it's a SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI VERSION-8 SPEC-C TYPE-RA (rally specs)2.0...that 320 is enuf to wipe out the half weight ..not to mention the 4wd makes the car jumps of half the car at start...seriously dude...it is stupid :p owh!i fergot...this specific impreza has gone weight reduction kaw2...ask subaru owners...they'd know....

Blowfish

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Sunway/KL
IMO, you guys are crazy. Why bring in the story of SDB drag cars and stuff. The thread poster clearly indicates these are street cars. A kelisa FWD YRV 1.3 against a 4wd impreza? Stop smoking crack just like the impreza owner. Its obvious the impreza would win, and to go so LOW as to challenging a kelisa is a joke.

Point to consider, the kelisa just managed to beat a high-cammed gti. And u guys say got possibility to beat the rex. Just compare back a gti against a rex. It would be total annihilation for the gti. And a kelisa that barely managed to win the Gti is supposed to beat the impreza?

Point is, impreza owner, find a real challenge. In so many years of driving, haven't heard such a low point in high end car owners.

r3dster

500 RPM
Mar 26, 2006
he managed to set a new level among subaru owners...lolz!

abu-7h

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
what a joke... no handicap? hehehehe.....

r3dster

500 RPM
Mar 26, 2006
after arguing and giving some unlogical excuses...they decided to give...i think they was trying their best to not look down to the kelisa which i personally think...makes them look...haih~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello

I looking for extractor for my myvi 1.0
wat do u hav 3-1 or 3-2-1?

i want better pickups bcos normally i move around in d town.....

i already done CAI

pls quote me price of PZ extractor....and wher is ur shop?i wil go wangsa maju soon...(i stayin at Kuantan)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience