drag:2007 biggest joke ever.read on

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
i tot the YRV kelisa hv no problem wit 2 litre car(tapau evo).. call here n there for game.. come workshop here n there for tapau.. aiyak NA n turbo.. how to compare.. 1.3L go for 1.3L la... no need to find other cc.. if 1 real drag go to sepang, a lot of monster there.. btw, nice story!!

Last edited:
jerry, the kelisa is smart lar.
he is the black ship....
even if he is the one asking for a friendly, he got nothing to loose.
There would be another thread pop up saying how stupid a monster car is racing a smaller car.....
seee........he got nothing to loose; either way he's still at the winning end like what was mentioned by renxun.

it was good to watch a game between the kelisa yrv against a high-cam-ed satria gti na...kelisa had a close win..eventho it was turbo vs na...the cc difference was 500cc..still an acceptable race..
THEN,the DUMBEST set up ever made...
who do you think will win if u put a SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI VERSION-8 SPEC-C TYPE-RA (rally specs)2.0 against a heavely modded KELISA YRV 1.3?

it was like a 20 year old stealing candy from a 7 year old kid..much to our surprise...the SUBARU's friends came and said...this next round the IMPREZA will go against the KELISA..

yeah i was kinda amazed that the kelisa cud beat the gti.it WAS a close win.but does the SUBARU driver thinks that the kelisa could beat him?seriously...i had the biggest shock of my life...even a 7 year old could tell which car will win..the kelisa driver just shook his head..with a big smile and said "i'm making history out of the DUMBEST set up ever!!".went to his car and drove to the starting line.hoping for a handicap.the "SUBARU's" friends said..."in drag race..ppl usually don't give any handicaps" the kelisa guy was like...wtf?"bro,700 cc difference...100++ hp difference...can be ABIT logical or not?" sheesh!..as if there's a bet on it... and after many arguments against each other(SUBARU friends)..they decided to give.kelisa did it just for the sake of.."i drove this far coming here...1 drag isn't worth the distance..i'll just do it and make history..hahaa"

the race starts...well it was obvious who'd win it right?...SUBARU launched..and vroooommm...took his victory back home...and to my BIG suprise the "SUBARU's" friends were cheering like MAD i tell you!like monkeys...like they just won a 50k bet against a GTR...it was a night to remember...the stupidest drag setup i've ever seen...

an evo transplanted proton just wanted to have fun with the SUBARU...gave a try and laughed all the way in the car...well if it WAS an original evo..it would have been a really good drag...

seriosly,if the person who set up the race had no other car to go with the kelisa..best choice was...to back off...i think he wanted to win sooo much...(without ANY reasons at..all since it was a just a friendly match)...instead, he gave out his BIGGEST mistake.i don't know which word suits him best...but...haih~ never thought he'd sink to THIS LEVEL...how low can you go?what level oso i donno where to put..any suggestions?
i'll remember this for the rest of my life

please do leave a comment on this....shud've taken a photo of it..haih~

I dont think the YRV is heavily modded enough,,dont be surprise for a smaller cc FWD turbo can eat 4WD Imprezas. And i dont think this race was a joke,,,its just a "game". And FYI,,,if ppl talking bout how fast impreza is,,,why i never see any imprezas won any of the Serpang Drag events ??:shades_smile:

You V8 nutter, like Joeker said in many threads, is extremely annoying. U seem to think the whole world revolves around SDB. Honestly, among the thousands of enthusiasts of automobiles in here, do you tink every gives a "phuck" over SDB?

Live out of your coconut shell. Not everyone mods their cars for SDB. Its about personal satisfaction and fun racing with frens and strangers alike. None of us here believes there's any real glory in winning SDB.

On one note, yeah I've not seen an impreza win any SDB round before. But I also know they dun need to tear up the engine to repair and maintain it after each session of their fun. Nobody's that free around here. Maybe if SDB means the world to u, u can go convince those Skylines at links with 800-900hp++ to go SDB. I'm sure it would be so DIFFICULT for them to win.

And with most street cars, the mods even extensive are mostly based on motor mods. Not some lightweight, piss brakes 400-500kg chassis frame.

can't stop laughing at all these posts..
but why do i keep on reading posts that say kelisa can beat imprezas? of course can la but we're talking about everyday driving cars dude.. not some paper thin fiber body parts with big drag tyres.. this impreza type c is already manufacturer fast like that.. and keep in your thick heads that impreza is 4wd and this kelisa we're talking in this post is 2wd.. if u haven't seen how a 4wd jump on the starting line, go and ask around..

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom