Broquet...the fuel charger

kk_shiang

Known Member
May 13, 2005
pj
hello...

want to ask regarding the broquet fuel charger...izzit worth it to buy ???
any sifu have install it and can give some comment on this product...?

thanks

Kye

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Japan
hei it helped my friends car alot....:P it doesn't make the car faster but i know it saves fuel and smoother ride...:> but ... install if you have no place to spend your money ...

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
er,in hypertune it said to saved the water pump in extreme park sunway.
hey,i dont know.never tried it.sounds AMAZING though.. XD

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
It's better if we place it in your mom's fish pond or gold fish tank, or tortoise bowl ...

Coz it'll charge the energy of the fish / tortoises ... Make them move faster and grow faster, turn them into some abomination... Even better than any feng shui tips.

magixk

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
Fuiyoh, do u noe giant gold fish can sell for how much??? I heard they sell for atleast RM20,000 per giant gold fish u noe?

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Are you guys sure it doesn't help? The way I look at it, technically, it does help clean the combustion chamber and it helps in better fuel burning. So indeed it explains its benefit of better fuel consumption, reduced emission and smoother ride, no? Probably even a slight increase in power due to better fuel/air burning, but not really a significant one?

I don't know, but the way I look at it, its pretty logical, don't you think?

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
MaNofWaR said:
]likewise some ppl...spend on some mods & wishing to get supercar performance
Exactly dude... Some people think spending on these stuffs they'll get better performance and save fuel.. Well, maybe.

But with that sum of money if calculated and planned properly u can get better mods with better results.

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
I am going to say this once:
NOne of those bullshit things out there that claim-- Increase POWER and Increase FUEL efficiency DONT give RESULTS that are Significant..or dont give results at all.
By theory a lot of things are possible..but in real conditions they may not be.

minikar

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
Cyberjaya
dunno who to believe ler. but if you read the taiwan car mod magazines, wow all the dyno test, amazing from all kind of these stuffs. some look like a chain that wrap around engine somemore. claim to enhance ICE also.

I am wondering some improvement, if we can we if in driving (if without proving it from dyno)

Last edited:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
minikar : how much is that "chain" ? lol ... with that money i think if u look more properly around n survey, that money u can use for other things which can enhance ur ICE EVEN BETTER with maybe less money spent..

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Well, I don't buy the idea of increasing power but I am pretty much interested in whether it really saves fuel. A lot who has used it claims it does save them fuel. Some products even dare ask you to go for dyno testing. Like many out there, I am a real skeptic when it comes to products like this... My first impression is, "You trying to cheat a kid or something? Gimme solid technical prove and I'll at least listen." Indeed they have proven it by letting others review and test it.

Well, until I try it out for sure, I will not say it's for real but as far as I am concerned, technically they have managed to convince me and also, users of Broquet has yet to complain that they have no improvements to gain. So till then, I am standing by my stand that this product might actually work until someone proves me otherwise. Only for this product though, I am still skeptical about the rest. Cheers people. Just my 2 cents. Let's just share what all of us think. No offence here alright? Cheers.

kk_shiang

Known Member
May 13, 2005
pj
if the item not giving the performance still ok for me if really can saves the fuel.......but the price quite high oso.....