Fuel Pump ~

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Im using L9 turbo now.....coupled with a TD04 turbine running 0.8 bar now....planning to run at 1.2 but fueling not enough ~

Any fuel pump to recommend ?

Thanks =)

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Wira 1.6 fuel pump (ori denso) is good enough...plus a good adj fuel pressure regulator

..if dun believe me, go for the walbro unit... but still the adj fuel pressure regulator is a must

Im using L9 turbo now.....coupled with a TD04 turbine running 0.8 bar now....planning to run at 1.2 but fueling not enough ~

Any fuel pump to recommend ?

Thanks =)

Last edited:

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wira 1.6 fuel pump (ori denso) is good enough...plus a good adj fuel pressure regulator

..if dun believe me, go for the walbro unit... but still the adj fuel pressure regulator is a must
How much is the market price for that pump now eh ?

how about its LPH?

Thanks for the info=D

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
How much is the market price for that pump now eh ?

how about its LPH?

Thanks for the info=D
dunno about its LPH but so far lotsa big turboed L5/L6/L9 used it wif td04-09b (same as yours) w/o any issue whatsoever

the best part is its price.. rm150 jaa

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
150 is new one or recond/2nd hand one?
i think is brand new from sparepart shop.. well at least that the price I get when I ask early dis year la

nassershah

Oct 31, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
150 is new one or recond/2nd hand one?
Dear sir, sorry if i'm on the wrong thread.
I'm nasser and a newbie. Couples of months back i bought an L2 dashboard for my wife's 660 kancil to be replaced. my question is.., the dboard came with 2 gadgets which is unknown to me and also I'm not sure whether can it be fixed into my wife's kancil with the new dboard. kindly refer to the photos for more infos. I would really appreciate if you can explained me what are those gadgets and whether it can be of any use for our kancil.
Thank you.

Attachments

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
answered ur other thread bro. Red label. ECU. Label with A tranmission/auto ecu

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wonder, where to get the best mods for scissor doors and interior dressing? like dash board leather packing,?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience