brake problem

quicker

Jun 29, 2005
malaysia
i hv just repaired by braking system, after the repairing I hv to step deeper on the paddle only i can feel the respone of the brake. Can we lower the paddle so that no need to step deeper to get the respone of the brake? Can the brake paddle be adjusted to lower level? Anyone face this problem before ?

all your comments are welcomed...

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
look like the mechanic did your brake service before did not doing the oil bleeding. There are bubble inside your brake line.

sen it back to the mech and ask for the brake oil bleeding. should be ok after dat

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
i hv just repaired by braking system, after the repairing I hv to step deeper on the paddle only i can feel the respone of the brake. Can we lower the paddle so that no need to step deeper to get the respone of the brake? Can the brake paddle be adjusted to lower level? Anyone face this problem before ?

all your comments are welcomed...
There's an adjuster nut for lowering the pedal, but you need to make sure that it's not another problem causing it, i.e. faulty pump, brakes not bled properly, etc.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im driving a 2-door EG with 1.8l Vtec. Im currently searching high and low for a quiet exhaust....besides mugen twin-loop, does anyone have any other recommendation?

Power gain is not important, as long as it is quiet and there is no power loss, I'm happy. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience