Waja Auto 1.6 brake problem and speed lagging

cherabeng

Aug 17, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
morning all bros and gurus

i need some advice and hope you guys can help

my waja A1.6 is about 7 years old.

recently my brake seems like not working and i have to press until to the max floor before it stops. i have sent to a mechanic and they have change the brake hose, change the brake pads and release the air bubble inside.

the problem seems to have dissapeared but after 3 weeks now i am feeling that the brake pedal sometimes is very tight and sometime very light when pressed.

I have sent to mechanic 3 times for this problem but this problem still arise

Can bros advice me what is the actual problem ?

my 2nd problem is that sometimes the waja accelerates when i floor the pedal but sometimes, even i floor the pedal, it seems to accelerate slowly like underpower or no power like that. what is this problem ar ?
this acceleration problem sometimes goes off when i shut down the engine for a while and then restart the car again. is it some sort of engine over heating ?

hope bros and gurus can advice me on what is the actual problem and recommend me a solution or place to get this fix.

thanks all bro and gurus

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
Brake - check ur booster, check ur brake pad, check ur caliper, what brand of brake fluid u r using?properly flush and change?

Engine - which engine oil viscosity u r using? how long have it been since ur last ATF fluid been change?

:smokin:

cherabeng

Aug 17, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
flush twice already bro. and the brake oil are those dot 4. not sure what brand but its recommended by the tyre shop.

the engine oil i think its a semi synthetic and the brand is called primo or something like that. its recommended by the tyre shop when i service my car too.

atf fluid also changed recently last month.

cherabeng

Aug 17, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
bro,
i check the spark plug last 3 weeks. the mechanic fella say still can use but its those normal oem spark plugs la. should i change to better ones ? what u recommend ?

air filter also change last 3 week to a brand new oem filter.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
morning all bros and gurus

i need some advice and hope you guys can help

my waja A1.6 is about 7 years old.

recently my brake seems like not working and i have to press until to the max floor before it stops. i have sent to a mechanic and they have change the brake hose, change the brake pads and release the air bubble inside.

the problem seems to have dissapeared but after 3 weeks now i am feeling that the brake pedal sometimes is very tight and sometime very light when pressed.

I have sent to mechanic 3 times for this problem but this problem still arise

Can bros advice me what is the actual problem ?

my 2nd problem is that sometimes the waja accelerates when i floor the pedal but sometimes, even i floor the pedal, it seems to accelerate slowly like underpower or no power like that. what is this problem ar ?
this acceleration problem sometimes goes off when i shut down the engine for a while and then restart the car again. is it some sort of engine over heating ?

hope bros and gurus can advice me on what is the actual problem and recommend me a solution or place to get this fix.

thanks all bro and gurus
Maybe its your Auto Gearbox Oil ATF needs to be changed...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The year of the Rabbit was ushered in by Shell with a lavish celebration for the five lucky winners of the Shell V-Power 97 ‘Win Weekly at Shell’ that took home RM30,000 each as well as limited edition Ferrari key ring sets. The winners were joined by the winners of the recently concluded Shell V-Power 97 ‘Race to Abu Dhabi’ contest.

Entering its ninth week, the contest is being well received by Malaysians...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience