ABS problem after changing brake pads

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
I have changed my stock pads to Endless 300deg C VN9500 for some time and never had any problems with any noise. The endless pad were design to be used with standard cars for normal driving.
Better check if the Sumitomo pads are suitable or maybe there are other problems with your braking system that just coincidently appear after you have changed your pads.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
I never had this problem before i change the pads, only after that.. sigh.. the problem is with the ABS.. and the sound will only be there when the car is nearly stop.. if i drive in normal speed or high speed, the sound wont be there even tho i brake it hardly..
In that case..better go have it check before something else happens...no point just worrying about it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Get Dimensions
Width = 9.2
Height = 4.8

Switch
height - 1.9
width - 1.4

Get Materials.
Preferably Aluminium Sheet 0.7 mm or less. . Plexiglass might crack while cutting(Unless you have sum advanced Laser cutting machine.:p) If you're from Seremban, You can get this from Tukang besi..corner shop same row with Dunlop Tyre Shop in Temiang.. Right in front of the Traffic Light
Switches

Prepare...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience