Honda Accord Disc brake problem?

Jimmy Lim

Nov 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, my Accord it's 2009 model 2.0. I do know that most of this model are facing the front disc problem, however, I am facing the rear disc problem. Every time I brake, the sound 'giiiiiiii' it's there.

Can't find what's the problem in Honda workshop. Any idea for it?

Jimmy Lim

Nov 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, they check and tell me it's my brake pad. Cause they know I'm not buying from Honda. Tell me it's normal when you not using original brake pad. Actually, I bought from the place they get the stock from. Cause I know ppl inside and can get a better price.

Timeattacker

Known Member
Mar 8, 2012
Johor Bahru
m.facebook.com
hi,
then is it an Original Pads?if not,then i might bcoz thats coz the sounds but it cab also because of ur disc rotor..try check by feeling with ur fingers on the Disc Rotor early in the morning..if u can feel sum thread lining stuff tats is deep inside,its means ur brake pads is harming its..
another way is,try to take out the brake pads and rubbed its on a roughed surfaced,then install its back and have a try again..

10q:driver:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I came across this grounding kit in a S'pore magazine yesterday, I though grounding is a "fake technology" how come a big brand like HKS can also produce a kit?

From reading on the web, I think its a HKS Japan product not USA, cause the Americans don't believe in grounding, or something like that.

Anyway, if this thing really works, would a cheaper brand like Pivot have a similar effect on a car?

http://www.fastwrx.com/hksceagrkit.html...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience