Opinion about HONDA ACCORD 2.0 VTEC auto

sissoko

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
Selangor

guys..need some opinion..i know nothing about honda cars...my sister wanna try this car..bcoz short of budget...only have around 50k..what u guyz think about this car in terms of spare part, problem, Fc, value for money?

bluzzr

Jan 25, 2008
Just to share my experience..

Budget : RM50k you can get year 2002 model already with dual air bag and ABS which is produced under DRB-Oriental, not Kah Motor.

Sparepart : on engine parts, you can get it either frm Honda itself or frm aftermarket sparepart shop. Shouldnt be an issue, but the price is a bit expansive. No halfcut (japan) available for this model if you want to find any used parts, since it was produced for asian market and US if im not mistaken.

Problem : common problem for this car so far is GEARBOX..mine is yr 2002 model, and starts having problem with the gearbox..its not so serius but still distracting you since it starts jerking at gear 1,2.engine wise (SOHC VTEC), it really good and provides ample power, considering the size of the car..excellent and really comfort for long distance..FC wise, last time i managed to reach 680km for the full tank 65 litres.

Value for money : for the rm46-50k worth, its a good damn car in term of size, reliability, comfort..but if you plan to go for some modification, better go for accord CD model.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Anyone got any eperience on the workshops in Singapore? I have a very bad one with a reknown one!!

They will try to pull a fast one on you! So, be careful !!

Cheers. :banghead::mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience