2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by eg9525@Nov 18 2004, 10:43
just started yesterday.. not bad...

so, which stage are you in, bro?
i'm already finished this game 3 weeks ago :P

anyway, if anything dont understand can ask me... there are some swords that you must find... hm... and some of them can be obtained from the slice combos against the enemy... but the best sword for normal use is still from it's own hand... and the best slice swords is "sword of the 8 clouds" ... one slice = 6 hits combo (if not mistaken)

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
because when he got his hand back, the sword attached in his arm is detached and that sword is the best for normal use and also to fight with boss... :lol:

new game? NFSU2 lor

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi 4agze...

Wanna ask u ah..there are 4 chapters rite...I'm on chapter 4 but then I noticed that you need to go back to the prev chapters as it says 3 fiends left...do you need to complete chapter 4 before going back to the other chapters or no need?

Coz I went back to chapter one I manage to get the 2 fiends but the last one I dunno how...Dodoro will be near a huge rock and says that something is not right...then what do i need to do?

Also any where to get the walkthrough..... gamefaqs?tried the last time but couldn't find it

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
first of all, you need to complete the chapters, got 6 i think... then only start to find the hidden fiends... the map will show you where it hidden but you need to find the clue yourself there...

finish all chapters, then look for the sword of eight clouds and then continue to find the hidden fiends...

remember must find the SWORD OF EIGHT CLOUDS

Good luck :lol:

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
this story line is very direct... the hidden stuffs easy to find... some rare swords appears after you have slice combos on the monster

the last fiend on the chapters before you go and find the hidden one is Hyakkimaru's brother.. after defeating him, go back to the place you challenge him and the SWORD OF EIGHT CLOUDS are lying on the floor...

go to www.gamefaqs.com and you can find the walkthrough there..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guyz..need your help to look out for this car
Proton Waja Grey in colour Yr 2005
Full bodykit
16 inch Advanti Rims
Front windshield have Advantgarde sticker
Rear have Team Imperials sticker
Lost in SS14, near Mobil
Just found out after work
If found, please contact 0123549898/0123737669

Thanks for your help..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience