BF/GF calling others 'DARLING'

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
What would you do if your gf/bf calls his/her good friend (only one) 'darling' or 'dear' while he/she still is in a relationship with you?

How would you feel? Will it be ok for you?
What would you do?

Just wanna know your opinions..

jiajia

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
KL
If i was presented this question few years back, i would say i will definately be very hurt :( ...but i guess all this dosent matters anymore..for some people, darling and dear only are for our special ones...the only one...but also for anyone in some case... Lets just assume my he likes someone else, i would respect him and wait for him to tell me that. There's no right and wrong ..if u really loved him, u'd be more happier to see him happy :) (just my 2 rupiahs)

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by PoisonIvy@Feb 19 2005, 11:36
What would you do if your gf/bf calls his/her good friend (only one) 'darling' or 'dear' while he/she still is in a relationship with you?

What would you do?

ivy is back

long time no see

:)

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com

What would you do?

Ivy

depends how close they are.are you feel threated by the presence of his good friend or do they have some sorts of chemistry thingy going on?

BUT

if your boo said dear or darlink to his good friend WHICH is a guy... hahahaha... get ready... might be your boo is dualband or gay! just joking!

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
surely i wont be particularly "happy"..but if your partner can speak those words to someone else,then it might be THAT time.

but then again,it can be argued that its "only" a word..so..

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by kookoo@Feb 19 2005, 16:32
u gf diam diam??
hmmm....so cool wan ur gf?
her expressions din change meh?
she trust me and she is very open type..... she follow me same like my shadow other gal wanna call dear or darling also no chance liao. now just at sms lo. act just very normal........when i at canada alot of gals call me sweetheart, dear, darling hug and kiss me also normal nia

why my post hilang??

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
Originally posted by kookoo@Feb 19 2005, 16:26
most probraby i'll feel disturbed...and sad lor~
*take hint*

but i guess i wun mind...
or at least i'll start to understand...
if still kenot,ma try talking loh...

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by Seraph@Feb 19 2005, 16:51
got this office lady i know last time....MILF quality....calls guy darling wan and she very hiao wan :rolleyes:
wah then u must intro the gal lo.........hehe JK

MY coll call me lou kou chai......

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
if you are in the UK.... most lady would refer a persone younger as "love" dun ask me why hehe..... when i first got to UK... they like... what would it be love.... i was like... WHAT? LOVE?.... then realise it's like dear..in the friendly manner...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net

What would you do?

yeah, agree with mafia_boy.
dear and darling sometime is a very friendly term to call others.

Serra

Known Member
Dec 25, 2004
Sunway
Visit site
If your significant other NEVER calls you darling, dear, sweetheart or etc etc...but he or she calls someone else that, esp someone close to her/to you...wouldn't you feel uncomfortable?

Even though they might just be fooling around, but i think it is natural human behaviour to feel at least a LITTLE bit of jealousy, unless you are really really open minded (or you simply never really bothered about ur bf/gf).

so, i guess it depends on the situation. :P

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
so if Seraph going round calling all the girls dear/honey... how? you kasi him pi-piak or not?

*no sex for 3 months! you can sleep on the couch!*

:lol:

just kidding haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa seraph kor-kor!

anyway, yeah la... i usually refer to some friends as TanSri or now even better, Tun!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Anyone can pointing direction how to go to radiator shop at Jalan Kelang Lama?Or if got any shop that nearest to Seri Kembangan area?Please help me I'm did not familiar yet with these area.If from LDP also ok...or shop at Puchong area that are expert in radiator.My radiator is everyday I have to top up water,just saw got 'bocor' at the top of my radiator near radiator cap.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience