Beware ss2 pj area theif

Should thieves be prosecuted to a higher level?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• whatever

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Kj-b8hdjs

Here's a link to the video of a theif that entered my compound and tried to steal my pair of my 16" sport rims. I shouted and he managed to run away with one only.
Happened on 30th June 2009 at 1.00pm in SS2.

If you happen to see anybody with the same likeness scouring your area for victims, pls inform the nearest police station. A report has been made at the nearest police station with a DVD video passed to them as evidence. The rim that was left behind was sent to the police for finger printing. Hope they find the culprit.

eejart

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
This is scary, but it's scarier that you appear to be pulling a Steven Spielberg with the CCTV recordings lol can I ask how much does it cost for you to have that two cam system btw?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
:) mine is a customised 4 cam system.
Recorder is an AVERMEDIA.
2 units infrared camera on the outside..hehe
Price is around 3k total.
Thinking of installing more..hehe
seem like the camera have problem of focusing on micro object. Is there any cctv camera in hte market that can do that now yet not so costly?

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
seem like the camera have problem of focusing on micro object. Is there any cctv camera in hte market that can do that now yet not so costly?
yes there is but will cost u more..
The trick is to get the right focal length for the job.

Bump: anyone can recognise what model motorbike? Yamaha or Honda? Looks like a Yamaha with its colors..

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
damn..suicidal la that guy. he must be a local around ur neighborhood or he might been watching u for a while. wish dat honda city (correct me if im wrong) hit him just a few blocks away. :mad:

josephlauby

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
Penang
Wow. This fool got balls to do it in brought daylight. From the 1st angle camera, on the right is a main road? Could see cars passing by. The bike could either be a "Yamaha" like Sky mentioned or "Modenas". Most importantly is that the arsehole did not break into your house to harm you. Rims off better than your life... Careful a'ight!

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
yes there is but will cost u more..
The trick is to get the right focal length for the job.

Bump: anyone can recognise what model motorbike? Yamaha or Honda? Looks like a Yamaha with its colors..
can u recommend something or website link i might need them for my new house,thanks.

pkrisnin

Jun 27, 2009
16" also want to kebas. :hmmmm:. Doesn't your car have motion and tilt sensors. I'm recommend installing a motion sensor that can detect movement of anything above 40KG in your parking area. I install this censor above my ceiling but plan to install it in my parking area too after watching this video.

alzard

Dec 29, 2003
selangor
if u wanna see the face of the thieve, have to use minimum 1.3 megapixel cctv camera. with that u can take a snap shot from the video then zoom in to the face, pic wil be still fine.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
some crazy shyt...thank god for CCTV..seriously need to consider to install this gadget.

kian27

Known Member
Sep 28, 2008
Petaling Jaya
16" also want to kebas. :hmmmm:. Doesn't your car have motion and tilt sensors. I'm recommend installing a motion sensor that can detect movement of anything above 40KG in your parking area. I install this censor above my ceiling but plan to install it in my parking area too after watching this video.
bro,how much cost for tis sensor??

luckily just stole 1rim...

i live in sec17 pj,las week my neighbour 2 laptop hav jz stole by 2ppl in the morning in the house...those ppl reli sxxk...las few week my housemate cloth oso kena stole ....:thefinger:
nowadays where oso dangerous...hav to b kful...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...just wana clarify somethg here...if we r involved in an accident...not our fault but the other party doesnt want to pay for the damages and dare us to make a report...minor collision ... can fix with few hundred bucks...so we went to make a report lor BUT tat asshole didnt report...is it true that we cant claim their insurance? heard this from the callman....well if this is the case...then fcuking unfair la to the innocent party ? pdrm can only issue a summon to them or blacklist...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience