Beware of speework!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
if u still keep all ur proof of purchase n d item is still under warranty,thn prolly u can bring ur case 2 d consumers' tribunal if d workshop/outlet still do not gif u a saticfactory reply..whc in ur case,i think they can't do dat,replace ur spring w another different spec unit.n oso,as a goodwill gesture,they SHUD offer 2 replace d whole set or @ least take a look @ d other 3 springs.
well,d final decision is urs.it's good dat u shared it here w pics 4 all 2 c.
good luck

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Like that also can !

Must be cooling process not done properly !

I will not touch K&N filters too ... its not meant for daily use in our traffic... K&N for track ok.

So much dust it sucks in.... screws up your airmass sensors . Cost me 800 bucks to change.
ur maf is screw by the oil from the k@n not the dust.that's why nowadays a lot of air filter
manufacturer opted for dry type.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

I will not touch K&N filters too ... its not meant for daily use in our traffic... K&N for track ok.

So much dust it sucks in.... screws up your airmass sensors . Cost me 800 bucks to change.
Snoop, could be defective product. Sorry about your encounter. It was really unprofessional way for them to solve your problem.

LeeHK, do you have any proof to say that K&N filters are not meant for street use? Maybe your air filter was not cleaned properly & oiled properly or maybe it's fake causing the problems. I've been using K&N for a few of my cars, some used for 5 years and not a problem to my intake sensors. Sometimes we cannot just jump straight into conclusion that a product is not good because it screw up your sensors. It could be other causes. Like you over oiled the filter, did not clean it properly and on recommended intervals.

If K&N is really that bad then there would be more people complaining.

Last edited:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Snoop, could be defective product. Sorry about your encounter. It was really unprofessional way for them to solve your problem.

LeeHK, do you have any proof to say that K&N filters are not meant for street use? Maybe your air filter was not cleaned properly & oiled properly or maybe it's fake causing the problems. I've been using K&N for a few of my cars, some used for 5 years and not a problem to my intake sensors. Sometimes we cannot just jump straight into conclusion that a product is not good because it screw up your sensors. It could be other causes. Like you over oiled the filter, did not clean it properly and on recommended intervals.

If K&N is really that bad then there would be more people complaining.
tr is right.u maybe u didn't oiled it properly.

Ratbit

Known Member
Feb 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wtf..:confused:.and here i always believe speedworks is always offering its customer genuine and high quality products that really works:top:, that eugene guy i thought is a nice and friendly guy:wavey:, although every time i went there he seems to be very busy attending to customer:marchmellow:....i will inform this matter to him ASAP.:call:.as his name being mention here.:damnmate:.

snopp

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
pj
Visit site
Wtf..:confused:.and here i always believe speedworks is always offering its customer genuine and high quality products that really works:top:, that eugene guy i thought is a nice and friendly guy:wavey:, although every time i went there he seems to be very busy attending to customer:marchmellow:....i will inform this matter to him ASAP.:call:.as his name being mention here.:damnmate:.
no need bro..he will tell u the spring is the same and wil ask me go there they will adjust it FOC for me...bla bla bla...the pic tell the story...no need to explain much rite..as i just doing a community service only...i don wan member of zth to get con..

chaser288

Apr 13, 2009
dear snopp. i'm eugene from speedworks.

it's been about 3 months already from the first time you came into speedworks to claim your warranty.

Yes, the spring broke into 2 and the only way it could be broken is in an accident. However, you only brought the springs to us when you come and i asked to see your car but you refused. This is to clarity that your car is indeed not in an accident.

The next day you called me to complain about the uneven height of the springs and in the end of the conversation, you said that you were coming to speedworks to settle this matter. I said yes and bring your car along. But since then you didn't come.

I don't know the reason you didn't come or your reason you don't want to bring your car to speedworks.

Sorry, i didnt reply here earlier cos i don't know about this post.

Now, if you are still keen, come to speedworks and i'll change both the springs for you and i'll give you the benefit of doubt that your car were not in an accident.

PS: I'm not bullshitting when i say that the springs of different height can be used. This is only applicable PROVIDED the specs of the springs are the same. The springs are NOT produced next door to speedworks.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Ratbit : since i'm no longer the salesman there, i have other responsibilities to attend to. Sorry if i ignored you.

Last edited:

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
There u go ... :)

make luv not war :proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo there.. as i promised.. here is the DIY snap shot i take during my DIY session on sound proofing my wira door...

just dont laugh if my method is worng... but good comment/new method is welcomed... thanks

stuff u need to get started:
1. a sound proofing mat.. i got mine from a forumer (ninja_iga) and its a self adhesive super lon... it 10mm
2. knife
3. screw drive to take of ur door panel
4. and the most important is patience... heheh

estimated time to complete... 2-3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience