Beware of Scams Tactics - Share your experience to warn others...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
Recently, I have been approached by my fren to invest in gold futures trading online....

Just invest US$100 per lot, and sit and wait to be paid about US$17 a month per lot.( as the trading is done by them)

My fren invested 10 lots and being paid for past 8 months already...

Anyone knows about this?

Could it be a scam?
may not be a scam.
read alot of story about this.

but if detected by bank negara...all of the trader assets will be frozen and u gonna lose all your investment.impossible to get your principal/investment back.
because only banks/monetary institutions are qualified to collect peoples' money.

my fren join this kinda investment.luckily the profit he received can cover his initial investment with a bit of profit.and he is really a smart ass by keeping all the profit he gets in the banks.if he go enjoying like there is no tomorrow its gonna be end of the world.

his trader on the other hand was last heard opening a satay stall. :listen:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
may not be a scam.
read alot of story about this.

but if detected by bank negara...all of the trader assets will be frozen and u gonna lose all your investment.impossible to get your principal/investment back.
because only banks/monetary institutions are qualified to collect peoples' money.

my fren join this kinda investment.luckily the profit he received can cover his initial investment with a bit of profit.and he is really a smart ass by keeping all the profit he gets in the banks.if he go enjoying like there is no tomorrow its gonna be end of the world.

his trader on the other hand was last heard opening a satay stall. :listen:
The earlier guys who invested can make back the investment before the bubble burst, because they have to pay to show others the investment is good. As more invest then cabut.....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Something like Forex...not legal in Malaysia..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Dear Bros and Sisters of ZTH,

I came across another SPAM, FRAUD or VIRUS in my e-mail this morning. Just to share with you guys and I had already reported
the issue to USPS Company. Is an international company that ships items to other countries.

I'm not sure how those Scammers/Spammers got my e-mail. Maybe they got it because I'm a regular Online Buyer one eBay.
This is the email I receive. Sounds convincing indeed...

Can read more here about the real USPS Company
https://www.usps.com/welcome.htm.

If you guys are a seller or a buyer, beware of such mail. I might fall for that e-mail, IF I were to be a seller and If I did any
shipping of items for my customers. I guess this are just amateur spammers who just wanna try their luck to see who would be
naive enough to fall for their tactic.

Just bear in mind to really remain calm, and try to find out more about company or e-mail that you receive. Even calls, call or
check with the company directly if there were such cases or whether they made a mistake and send a wrong e-mail or letter
to you.

Never panic or you will regret for your actions made. So, sellers in ZTH, just take note :beer:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh! have received many of these mails. Some are parcels meant for you, and they will ask you to pay fees, duties etc....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh! have received many of these mails. Some are parcels meant for you, and they will ask you to pay fees, duties etc....:banghead:
Ya, at least USPS Company is aware of it as well. Cuz saw they have warnings in their website and
an email to report any of these emails..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya, at least USPS Company is aware of it as well. Cuz saw they have warnings in their website and
an email to report any of these emails..
I reported to RHB, two days later out in their website.
I reply to some of fake mail, purposely give wrong email, wrong password and so on, Don't know if they use and try or not.....:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I reported to RHB, two days later out in their website.
I reply to some of fake mail, purposely give wrong email, wrong password and so on, Don't know if they use and try or not.....:rofl:
Those banks wont even bother to reply with an email of appreciation or watsoever..whether they take action or not I also dunno...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ha! ha! true also. In their website, mention to help report this and that, the most you get is auto reply that they will come back to you and then they don't...:banghead:

zionxpro

Jun 24, 2008
Just receive another scam email from [email protected]. Below are the email content:-

Am glad to read back from you..I really love the condition of the vehicle and i am OK with the price but i can only make the payment via PayPal.i find it the easiest way to use my credit card safely and is a safe and reliable method of payment.you can easily set up a PayPal account on www.paypal.com. and send me the email address you used to register so that i can put the money through and i will arrange for the pick up as soon as you have confirmed the money in your bank account..If you already have a PayPal account,send me the email address you used to register with PayPal so that i can offer the payment to you. Get back to me with your PayPal Email if accept..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just receive another scam email from [email protected]. Below are the email content:-

Am glad to read back from you..I really love the condition of the vehicle and i am OK with the price but i can only make the payment via PayPal.i find it the easiest way to use my credit card safely and is a safe and reliable method of payment.you can easily set up a PayPal account on www.paypal.com. and send me the email address you used to register so that i can put the money through and i will arrange for the pick up as soon as you have confirmed the money in your bank account..If you already have a PayPal account,send me the email address you used to register with PayPal so that i can offer the payment to you. Get back to me with your PayPal Email if accept..
Looks like a newbie for a scammer...:rofl: Just simply send an email and hope to hit the right
person. Receives mail like this before from so call trying to act is from US Import/Export company.

Since I do purchase things through paypal but that email I got, was about me selling
stuffs to people. So didnt fall for it.

Anyway, just becareful of online scams my friend. Really read thoroughly and do your research.
Always check and not panic 1st.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nowadays, receive email from people I don't know, just deleted, because not only scam, scare kena virus also.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nowadays, receive email from people I don't know, just deleted, because not only scam, scare kena virus also.....
Must be too much of adult site using same email to register la bro :rofl:

I Better run :vroam: :laugh:

zionxpro

Jun 24, 2008
Haha ... you guys are creative !! But, don't go too much adult site la hahahha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Haha ... you guys are creative !! But, don't go too much adult site la hahahha
Haha! You will get use to it. Is the way we communicate and magically we understand what
we are trying to say...

Yup, it is like he put words in my mouth and I put some in his......kakakakakaka:biggrin::biggrin:
:rofl: Yet I always the one who give up, need more training :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

If got go, sure use different email, right? I am sure you know very well......kakakakkakaka:biggrin:
I know, you know enough la haha! :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share this annoying experience with u guys whom stay in flats and condos....
it seems that some mo****Fu****s are enjoin their art of vandalism of scratching my car, and who knows....other peoples cars as well.

the scratches began on the rear fender....after few days it went to the front fender, the hood and the boot....it cam back to the back fender as you might notice below:banghead:

some ideas that occurred to my mind of catching the asshole

1.Place a motion sensor with flash...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience