Beware christopher tan lian chaw !

Jun 13, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Beware of Christopher Tan Lian Chaw !

Watch out for a SHORT guy named Christopher Tan Lian Chaw (Usually just Christopher Tan on his name card) He is a CONMAN supplying BATHROOM SANITARY.
He used to own his own company but after messing up too much, he closed his company and is now working for another company.

(I cannot reveal brand of sanitary and company he is affiliated with as i feel it is unfair to have a innocent brand have bad publicity for this guy's actions)

But be very careful when dealing with him ! Hard to miss his name as he will be more then eager to present to you his name card in an attempt to swindle you...

Be EXTRA CAREFUL if you are a DEVELOPER/CONTRACTOR/ARCHITECT/INTERIOR DESIGNER/PROJECT MANAGER/QUANTITY SURVEYOR OR ANYONE IN THE CONSTRUCTION LINE !

This guy does not keep to his promises and will scam/mislead you at any opportunity he is given.

If you are working with him, he will undercut you . After closing jobs for him (he will be the one setting the price), he will not pay you your share ! Or he will find reasons
to somehow give you less...
It takes about 2 years on average to deliver goods after deal is closed, during which you must spend alot of time to take care of the clients,visit the construction site daily
to make sure everything is in order... but after delivering he will tell you he did not make any profit and therefore cannot pay you the commission promised (1.5 % of selling price).

He wasted alot of my time and refuse to pay me about 20 K in commission ! (He claimed he did not make a profit after USD went up, is that fair?)

When dealing with clients, he will promise heaven and earth but when time to deliver them, he will simply go missing in action and leave others to scoop up his mess.
My friend who is a project manager lost his job because of trusting this guy ! Promised to deliver but late half a year !

BE VERY CAREFUL BEFORE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH HIM !

This guy drives an old school Porsche and is a member of the Porsche club...he uses that to gain trust from his victims !

My intention of posting this is NOT to recover the funds he owes me as i know there is a very slim chance such a low life would pay me back, but to create awareness so that
other people will not fall into his trap ! The picture above shows his face while he is making false promise ! He is holding up a paper promising to deliver goods by the written
dates...he was already WAY PAST due date that time ! NEVER TRUST THIS GUY ! MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS HAVE BLACK AND WHITE FOR EVERY SINGLE THING IF YOU INSIST TO DEAL WITH HIM !

PLEASE SHARE !

Attachments

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Whoever need to find an outlet to vent-out anger, frustration, and looking for a punching bag....due to the everyday "barang naik"....go taruk this big-nose-guy cukup cukup. hehehehe

MSKJ

Aug 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I am not here to start war with him..i just want ppl to know so that he will not get the SATISFACTION of pocketing other people's money just because the person TRUSTED him and did not make him sign any written agreement !

---------- Post added 06-14-2016 at 01:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 06-13-2016 at 10:01 PM ----------

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1127654280624006&set=o.506702342822219&type=3&theater

Help share on FB please

MSKJ

Aug 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I think under counter type commission for introduction of clients to purchase his products. No written agreement so cannot sue also.....
Actually its not under counter... its legal with offer letter and everything...but this scumbag closed his SDN BHD company and joined another as employee....So worse come to worse,can only claim my salary. I rather let him keep it but have his name up online!

After all its about a person's principles..and this guy has none!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually its not under counter... its legal with offer letter and everything...but this scumbag closed his SDN BHD company and joined another as employee....So worse come to worse,can only claim my salary. I rather let him keep it but have his name up online!

After all its about a person's principles..and this guy has none!
Got check his Sdn. Bhd. Paid up capital?......Looks likely should be RM2 company.....:smokin:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
DAAAAAAAMN wiz a name like that it's NO wonder he turns to life of crime...he shld have just blew his brains out AFTER confronting n blaming d parents for giving d name...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
DAAAAAAAMN wiz a name like that it's NO wonder he turns to life of crime...he shld have just blew his brains out AFTER confronting n blaming d parents for giving d name...
You really good leh! I wasn't really aware until I read your post......hhahhahahhahahah:rofl::rofl:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
You really good leh! I wasn't really aware until I read your post......hhahhahahhahahah:rofl::rofl:
Hahaha lol..I was wondering y nobody commented on that earlier...so when I realize still nobody I had to do something hehe

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
this makes me distrusting ppl with big nose.....

TS, any news/update about your case?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
this makes me distrusting ppl with big nose.....

TS, any news/update about your case?
Jackie Chan also big nose woh!......hhahhahahha:rofl:

I think he mentioned no use chasing him, as is a lost case but just want to inform others of this guy.....:smokin:

MSKJ

Aug 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
This guy tried changing name in IC department!NEVER FORGET HIS FACE!Such a joker!Actually thick skin enough to try to change name!

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

He use to be active in the Porsche club by the way..anyone got any friends there?Ask them about him...he is well known cheap skate who use refurbish disc brakes for his cars and recycled engine oil!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone can help?

Power Steering with low weird sound during turning!!!

Can it be service?.... By changing the Power Steering Fuel? can solve & stop the weird sound!

Pls give suggestion or advise?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience