Beware Of Power Abusing

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
no point showing ur middle finger..it wil create ANGER only......

u guys can play on the road...but not to wind down window to show ur lansi face, finger or even scold.....

this may ended up wit a bad result.....

* if the perdana really government car n they wanna play wit u...u wil masuk lokap for one day....next day u can go home....haha....dun play play

u juz NOBODY....unless u r datuk son....then u can show them....

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
If i were you i will let them pass...or maybe even slow down to the inner lane and let them pass w/o tailgating them..no poison doing this. If that fella suddenly wanna play trick and you couldn't stop on time...whose wrong that time..it will be you since you bang their back.

FYi, i nearby the area u mentioned, been seeing alot of this activities going on all time....

Btw, since everyone so curious what car you driving since manage to tailgate 6A12 , why not tell us :regular_smile: ...izzit 6A12TT or 4AGE or 4G93T heheheheh...

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
hahaha... yalor... wat monster u driving? tailgate perdana... keke...

to everyone... do not try this on the road... u will risk ur own life...

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
recently economy not tat falvour, stresssszzz.....

many these kinds of post, sign in for the sack of creating fuss.... lolx...

:_: :regular_smile:

nizer

1,500 RPM
Jan 12, 2004
Klang
www.facebook.com
duN start troubLE by showing Yr FingER if u r not FAT enough to deaL wth FAt guy..HUHUHu

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
You shouldn't not flash your middle finger to that car. Tailgating is rude but middle finger would end you being beaten up. Just don't start any unnecessary fire.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
if the person tailgate you..just give way & let them go ler.. no point right.. petrol expensive..tailgate tailgate for what.. 1 moment scream bloody rape cos of increasing fuel prices, next moment burning fuel just to tailgate someone back.. the point being?

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
tail gated, kena flashed, then tail gate then kena question....aiyo.......PEACE le...

n_chun21

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
sri damansara
last time i at cheras leisure mall just finish watch movie go to 1 station yam cha when come out from the leisure mall got 1 traffic light there then i pick up with the proton wira black colour then i won it then i slow down follow the left hand side turn into the 1 station tat car threw thing at my car and make my car kemet liau.. so wat u all will do i not tunjuk muka and just full my car tat kind of people lose also wanna do tat thing. so until now i not go there watch movie anymore. sometime is people habit bad.

malice

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
www.keiconcept.net
In the first place, why you should bother to entertain that perdana? People tailgate you, just let it go la.....and by showing your middle finger, you think thats the appropriate way to venting off your frust? You are looking for trouble....perhaps end up in tomorrow headlines.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
#1 mistake coke.... don't be the one that showz the finger....

minor minor things like that can just let it go... even if u wanna play wit him, but u gotta know not to create extra things.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
ya next time saw a car tailgate u just use your left leg to tap on the brake they will slow down if the driver is stupid then he will crash at the divider hahaha lol........evil

Last edited:

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
well...typical malaysian driver of coz.....1st of all cocacola...just my 2cents..dun get offended yah

1st: he tailgate u,and u tailgate back ritez?..act of unsatisfied of being overtook suppose is u...y u floor it wen they overtook u...might as well leave it??

2nd:u showed ur finger...is a spark to light up their temper...they just wana overtake u...thts all....let it b...they dun wana race or anything....

3rd:stop at the roadside???mayb they kinda pissed wen they saw u giving them a lovely middle greetings...just take the situation and reverse it..if u were the driver of the perdana....and same situation happen to u....wat do u feel??frus ritez...

sometimes u need to reverse the situation y this is happening...ok...dun get upsets...just my 2cents....

guys...u 1 2 know y he can race with perdana v6..coz the perdana got 1 fatty malay,1 unknown size malay and 1 unknown size chinese...and cocacola...well...u must b driving alone arent u....weight + V6 = no power.....but do have alot momentum and inertia...hahahah

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
just to enlighten bout bank islam, previously i had some bad experience with that bank, they were nice when they introduced me to their visa/mastercard credit card...they were polite so thats y i proceed with it.....but after i had a few outstanding payments, they called me & f**ked me....their officers are very rude....worst that ah long i suppose....haha...therefore from that day onwards i officially ban Bank Islam forever.....

so this morning i decided to pump petrol at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience