Beware Of Power Abusing

cocacola

Mar 17, 2006
While driving along the highway of Taman Melawati area , suddenly there is black perdana with fully black tinted tailgate me no near behind.

With my anger to tis inconsiderate driver , do u think if emergency brake they can break on time ? So, i juz let him pass , then i floor my pedal and tailgate him back. Then i overtook him and when i look at my rear mirror , he is flashing his high beam on me.

Another act of unsatisfied of being overtook. Then , he try to overtook me and side by side with me , i look at him with my angry n temper , straight away i show him my international language finger

Unbelieveably , i saw another 3 guys in his car. 3 is malay n 1 more is chinese. Then , the driver intruct me to stop at road side. I sense something wrong here. Don't tell me is another street stabber?

Of coz i won't stop at road side. How do i know who are they ? Then i floor my pedal. They following me n asking me stop at road side. I look at them don't care n speed off. Then , traffic light we all stop. I saw them coming from behind stopping beside me. I wind down my window and ask " apa hal u ikut aku "

Then tat fat malay guy said " ini kereta government , u tau tak ? ". " U buat finger to apasal ?
Then i said " apa sal u ikut aku dekat dekat ? u bahayakan kereta aku u tau ? "
Then he lansily said " u beli ka highway mi? jalan slow sgt ? u beli ke ? u punya ke ?"
I know no point to argue with them. Then one of them open the door come out from their car look like wan some body action like that. Then tat fat malay driver say " oii jgn jgn"

As if he will really do anything to me at all Then the ending is usual la.
Government car ma? sure do wat oso right la. Just wan say it out oni. Thx for wasting time to read my whines here. Thx

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
lol can win Perdana V6

what car u drive bro?

any modification on your car?

i want to mod my car just like yours. haha

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
u start the prob by showing ur "middle finger" .. lucky u didnt kena tembak or stabb la bro.. u so lucky la.. didnt kena anything.. hahha

Last edited:

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Funny that he said this is a government car and you cannot show finger to the government car.

Ask him back government car so what? You mean government car means can tailgate and follow people.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
yup.u shudnt have showed the finger.but they're also wrong.wat the hell the car has got to do with power?!??! so if i drive a cop car...i can pull ppl over and give summons?!?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
got such thing call goverment car?
number plate please. Make report and tell the police that someone threathen your life on the road.

I mess up with diplomat car even. Similar attitude.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
haha... another lansi guy driving government car as if he owns the road.... mayb he is jz a driver for some minister... haha... kerja as schauffer mau tunjuk lagak...

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
woo... black perdana... let me think... mostly those datuk and datin only got wan... maybe the fat guy is the driver? anyway... u shouldnt have give the international language... i have one fren... he show middle finger to one bus... and ended up in hospital... true story

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
u knew how this country rulez ritez.. so next time, when there's a trouble, dun create one more by our stupid act. in the end, gain nothing. u was lucky enough to walk away safely.

my 2 cents.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Agreed. Try not to be hostile. When he's gone a step too far, then you know what you've got to do to protect yourself.

I use to be like you showing middle finger to someone i hate on the road. Fortunately i didn't get into any trouble but somehow few hours later when i cooled down, i realise how foolish i was and realise its not worth getting into unnecessary trouble. Nowadays, i stick to cursing inside the car. Haha. At least it helps to cool me down.

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
next time when u met this type of case... try anger management... it will cool u down... try to think back... if other ppl point middle finger to us... wat we might do? keke...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Honda CR-Z hybrid hot hatch was meant to be the spiritual successor of the legendary CRX but all the excitement that surrounded it was left wanting following its launch as the CR-Z wasn’t as fun as the punters had hoped for, even though it was still a damn decent drive.

Mugen’s European division and Honda UK has been working on a highly-tuned version of the CR-Z that, in its own words, ‘will deliver...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience