Best tuner

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Can ask Ah Kong from LSF Autoworks that situated behind GT Auto. He will tune at GT Auto. I saw his good job on tuning EVO 9 there.

Boonkae

Known Member
May 11, 2009
Not to badmouth anybody ... but is there anyone who thinks GT Auto's Toby is not that friendly ?

civicskunk2

Aug 13, 2008
Not to badmouth anybody ... but is there anyone who thinks GT Auto's Toby is not that friendly ?[/QUOTe.

Friendly or not the thing is gt auto charge rm400 for tuning.WTF!!!!!!!!reason because rent is expensive.common la...thats not a way to treat a customer.im being loyal to them for many yrs.charge extra is ok if they tune extra.but extra rm50 for nothing?not so profesional....damn....

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Not to badmouth anybody ... but is there anyone who thinks GT Auto's Toby is not that friendly ?[/QUOTe.

Friendly or not the thing is gt auto charge rm400 for tuning.WTF!!!!!!!!reason because rent is expensive.common la...thats not a way to treat a customer.im being loyal to them for many yrs.charge extra is ok if they tune extra.but extra rm50 for nothing?not so profesional....damn....
They invested in another shop... And that's why...
Lol.... Bro, ur tone change ad since a month ago... refering to the earlier message.. Kekeke...

Boonkae

Known Member
May 11, 2009
Boonkae: he's friendly to yr car..that's enuff

Actually i don't mind paying more ... Even paying 4k for tuning is worth it if he does a very good job .. But good at tuning is 1 thing ... Being arrogant is not a way to treat customers ... :thefinger:

Boonkae

Known Member
May 11, 2009
I mean i'm not against GTAuto ... The workers (even the indian fellows) is very friendly ...
Only Toby is like that ... Don't know why the workers there is more friendly that the boss ...
Is that a correct way to do a business ????

Last edited:

Slowboy

Known Member
Jan 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Even the top experience worker now all run bro. Ah chuan, ah chen etc. Cannot handle certain people attitude. In terms of tuning he still something only the big attitude problem.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Guess they're not afraid cause they're supported by the big time customers with big cars and big cash... Hmm... But m style is, if I'm not comfortable with a tuner, I'm fine to try out another tuner. There are tones of good ones ard the area. Especially EMB. Cheers...

Boonkae

Known Member
May 11, 2009
Guess they're not afraid cause they're supported by the big time customers with big cars and big cash... Hmm... But m style is, if I'm not comfortable with a tuner, I'm fine to try out another tuner. There are tones of good ones ard the area. Especially EMB. Cheers...
Ha ha .. totally 100% agreed with what you say ...
With the economy & all the price going up .. I don't think there is a lot of customers who are willing to spend big money & can stand his attitude ...

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Even the top experience worker now all run bro. Ah chuan, ah chen etc. Cannot handle certain people attitude. In terms of tuning he still something only the big attitude problem.
I guess those so call "bigshot" people usually behave like that ... :hmmmm:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
kws: shaddap.. u r a sadist...d more yr mechanic whip and be mean to u.. d more u like it..LOLOLOL

*cabut*

p.s. quote of the day =

kws said:
I think for any workshop/tuner the bigger picture is the car's end result and nothing else.

another way to look at it would there be any performance difference due to 'pr'?

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
mind if someone be kind enough to tell me what does this tuning mean? what do they tune? how much is it for a vtec engine? please dont shoot me, i am just learning because i am interested in this. thank you.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s all about the upcoming Hari Raya festivities and NAZA Quest, the official distributor of Chevrolet vehicles here in Malaysia has just provided a series of discounts and even a complimentary car for your convenience – all for the sake of ensuring that you’ve got yourself a Chevrolet that’s in good working condition for that long-haul back to visit the relatives...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience